+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

why EE has been designed like this - An Analysis

JohnsonBthe1

Mar 19, 2015
I think opindersinghbuttar's point is, anyone with 600+155 should be considered ineligible, despite what program it comes from. Thanks for leading people to the idea that a cec applicant with 59 points is taking their chance #sarcasm# :-[

Either way, there might be easier to get a LMIA or PNP for non-PR in Canada applicants, but my friends aboard, it ain't that easy. For most employers, it is way easier to just fire a cec applicant and hire someone else than to help them grant LMIA, and it is so limited capacity for so many applicants in the PNP queue. So stop spreading this idea of inequality between inboard and abroad applicants. It's not getting you anywhere closer to get a ITA or PR

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
opindersinghbuttar said:
I have read a few comments regarding the "150" score. The Person scored a LMIA or PNP, which is good for him .. pushing his score well beyond the 700 mark.

A lot of people say this is unfair, here is one point that I want to discuss.

Say the lowest score was 755, then the human capital worth was declared at 155.

In my opinion a person with 155 points will be deemed ineligible by the FSW point test as well as the CEC. (I am not saying the person won't be able to get a score of 350-450). The system should at least wait till a candidate proves his/her eligibility.
I can see what you saying however let me put it in a nice way. A country is not built with chiefs.........and no matter how you look at it Canada, CIC, EE found a resourceful hardworking blue collard person with little to no possibility that managed with all odds against him/her to land a LMIA job with little to no core human capital points probably not highly educated either more ELIGIBLE than quite a few highly educated people. For that I give them a staining ovation because this proof there is no prejudice with the selection of the needs.

I believe there will come a time that the need arise for the 400-500 mark guys and will be as glad for them as i am for the 155 guys but the need has not arrived and therefore deems them INELIGIBLE for a ITA right now.

Guess it sucks to be educated right now

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bud_weiser said:
I can see what you saying however let me put it in a nice way. A country is not built with chiefs.........and no matter how you look at it Canada, CIC, EE found a resourceful hardworking blue collard person with little to no possibility that managed with all odds against him/her to land a LMIA job with little to no core human capital points probably not highly educated either more ELIGIBLE than quite a few highly educated people. For that I give them a staining ovation because this proof there is no prejudice with the selection of the needs.

I believe there will come a time that the need arise for the 400-500 mark guys and will be as glad for them as i am for the 155 guys but the need has not arrived and therefore deems them INELIGIBLE for a ITA right now.

Guess it sucks to be educated right now
Well, entirely that is not the case with EE.

There has been ITAs sent to people without CEC/LMIA/PNP in previous draws of EE (when cutoff lands to 453 and 469 points) and we have many such applicants right here in this forum.

I can see from your profile stats that you are a CEC applicant.
So would you mind sharing your CRS and if supported by LMIA?

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
munjal said:
Well, entirely that is not the case with EE.

There has been ITAs sent to people without CEC/LMIA/PNP in previous draws of EE (when cutoff lands to 453 and 469 points) and we have many such applicants right here in this forum.

I can see from your profile stats that you are a CEC applicant.
So would you mind sharing your CRS and if supported by LMIA?
I said right now as the topic is 755 not 4 draws back. If you look at my profile stats then you will see I was selected on 7 Feb 2nd draw so I had to exceed 800 or 900 points witch ever it was. It was supported by lmo to get to those draws so yes it was supported.

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
Buddies I have friends with just short of 1100 points I have friends with 452 points and one of our friends had 758 points (got a ITA last draw). I just say same as I say to them .....If a guy wins the state lottery with 2 packs of beans and half a horse you don't call the lottery "unfair" "prejudice""non transparent""racist" what ever I've seen here, you happy for the guy and you say well done and dont get upset with the state lottery system and take to the firs forum you get and criticize the guy and call the system names, no you happy. So whats the difference here???? Why criticize the guy with 155 points, I bet you my bottom dollar that that guy will be super exited to see you get one and not be unhappy with the system. They on this forum as well how do you think their self worth must be like when highly educated butt holes tell them they not worth it and its unfair...........sometimes i lose faith in humanity but then i just need to talk to a guy that got a ITA on 755 points and see the glow against all odds and it restores my faith again

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
opindersinghbuttar said:
I have read a few comments regarding the "150" score. The Person scored a LMIA or PNP, which is good for him .. pushing his score well beyond the 700 mark.

A lot of people say this is unfair, here is one point that I want to discuss.

Say the lowest score was 755, then the human capital worth was declared at 155.

In my opinion a person with 155 points will be deemed ineligible by the FSW point test as well as the CEC. (I am not saying the person won't be able to get a score of 350-450). The system should at least wait till a candidate proves his/her eligibility.
I think you're being deliberately short sighted here and not looking at the bigger picture. By having an LMIA they have already been deemed eligible by virtue of the fact they have skills Canada needs. The government approved them to get the LMIA in the first place. Now if you're here on an LMIA and you know you're guaranteed half the points straight away, so what's your incentive to go through the steps everyone else needs to build their CRS score? Beyond doing what's a necessity (language test) there isn't one. You don't NEED your education assessed, you don't NEED your foreign work experience counted because you know your points will be enough to, at some stage, guarantee you an ITA without it. These people might only be claiming low human capital scores because they don't HAVE to go through the bother and expense of building any more. That LMIA is a golden ticket and they have them. Please stop criticising LMIA people with "low" scores. Canada needs them more than they need the rest of us, thats why they have the LMIA to begin with.

And no I don't have an LMIA, I got my ITA when the score dropped below 500.

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
mead said:
EE is designed by conservative government to get votes and to control immigration. earlier there were few quotas but now they can control how many people they want to bring in. basically they put a tap on the free flowing pipe..now they control the flow as well they can show this to canadians that they are controlling people coming in . canadians think that we steel their jobs which is not all that correct. lets take job at mcdonalds (min pay job) if we dont do it then they will have to hire someone and pay a lot now if they pay a lot mcdonald will increase the cost of food. this is a very exaggerated example but is almost applicable anywhere. problem is canadian population is too low for their growth . more people means better logistics better supply chain lower prices and since we earn here in canada and spend in canada(mostly) its all good for canada.
I wonder what NDP will do to immigration. NDP's policies on immigration seems much more stringent. I feel conservatives are liberals on immigration.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
munjal said:
Now, if we see this data, it becomes very clear the way EE has been designed. It will become advantageous for all these Non -PR canadians to get the extra 600 points under CEC/LMIA/PNP for whatever route they take.
And this might not be the case for foreigners who are applying under EE without LMIA/PNP/CEC.

I would just like to point out that CEC applicants do NOT get the extra 600 points. MANY of the people who strongly feel this system is unfair would have qualified pre-EE under CEC, but struggle now to get the ITA because they do not have the LMIA or PNP.

It is obvious that one can get LMIA, but everyone knows how much difficult it is for a foreigner to get an LMIA from outland CANADA, while any non-PR canadian is more accessible to such resources to get LMIA.

Many would-be CEC applicants are recent graduates with little skilled job experience, and their employers can no longer get LMIAs because they would be able to hire a Canadian.

As well, the 4-year limit on NOC B, C, and D work permits has kicked in. You could just as easily argue that the new system is designed to make most of those people who are already here leave Canada.

In a nutshell, if we look at the EE draws and the outcomes of these draws even to be held in future, at least it seems that for the year 2015, there will be very less opportunities for foreigners to get ITAs at all.

Everyone with an LMIA or PNP invite was a "foreigner" (overseas applicant; we'll always be foreigners) at one time, and everyone with Canadian experience found a way to work or study in Canada.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
doobie.doobie said:
I wonder what NDP will do to immigration. NDP's policies on immigration seems much more stringent. I feel conservatives are liberals on immigration.
May be they will definitely get NOC codes into picture

opindersinghbuttar

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bud_weiser said:
Buddies I have friends with just short of 1100 points I have friends with 452 points and one of our friends had 758 points (got a ITA last draw). I just say same as I say to them .....If a guy wins the state lottery with 2 packs of beans and half a horse you don't call the lottery "unfair" "prejudice""non transparent""racist" what ever I've seen here, you happy for the guy and you say well done and dont get upset with the state lottery system and take to the firs forum you get and criticize the guy and call the system names, no you happy. So whats the difference here???? Why criticize the guy with 155 points, I bet you my bottom dollar that that guy will be super exited to see you get one and not be unhappy with the system. They on this forum as well how do you think their self worth must be like when highly educated butt holes tell them they not worth it and its unfair...........sometimes i lose faith in humanity but then i just need to talk to a guy that got a ITA on 755 points and see the glow against all odds and it restores my faith again
U make a valid point, unfortunately this program wasn't pitched as a lottery and if it was, I wouldn't be here typing this reply. I do not criticize the guy who got ITA at 755.

All I am saying is that when you put people in one playground and same rules do not apply to all, that seems a bit unfair to say the least. I say that because some candidates with 453+ scores may have lost a chance to secure an ITA just because they were waiting for their ECAs to arrive.

Do not perceive, even for a second, that I wanted to say a person with Advanced degrees has more worth than a Cook or a housekeeper as a human being or a PR candidate for that matter. I never meant to judge or demean anyone of their self worth.

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
preeti.msingh109 said:
May be they will definitely get NOC codes into picture
They might, but they can do that through LMIAs instead if they want to. Keep the score high, don't issue LMIAs for jobs that have plenty of qualified Canadians.