+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who is the fastest?

Mapleleaves

Sep 16, 2013
Hi Guys.

Just wondering which is the fastest CIC office in GTA in your opinion as per your observations in the last year? is it Mississauga? or is it just a case to case situation?

Thanks.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Never mind the GTA...Windsor seems to be leading all of Canada - there is a 7 months total processing time applicant with an oath in the last week of November on this forum..now if only they could make the CIC officer processing his application the head honcho of CIC citizenship staff training and adviser to the CIC Minister..oh well one can always wish as Christmas nears eh!!

EasyRider

Oct 12, 2008
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems Mississauga in GTA, Windsor in Ontario and Canada overall. That's, of course, until you're slapped with RQ-- then all bets are off.

Nordicgirl

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Scarborough, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I vaguely remember that Kitchener/Waterloo (Ontario) office is quite fast.

kenyadian

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msafiri said:
Never mind the GTA...Windsor seems to be leading all of Canada - there is a 7 months total processing time applicant with an oath in the last week of November on this forum..now if only they could make the CIC officer processing his application the head honcho of CIC citizenship staff training and adviser to the CIC Minister..oh well one can always wish as Christmas nears eh!!
Agreed. These guys seems to know what they are doing.... Msafiri, what are your timelines like? Curious to see how long your application has taken, being a fellow countryman?

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Windsor Ontario is very fast as well. I applied on April, 2013 and done with my Oath ceremony yesterday November, 2013 so it took 7-8 months.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kenyadian said:
Agreed. These guys seems to know what they are doing.... Msafiri, what are your timelines like? Curious to see how long your application has taken, being a fellow countryman?
Done back in the Paul Martin era. You appear to be in good hands out east they are performing!

diniga

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
I think that citizenship judge were unfairly dispatched in Canada.
there are more than 12 judges in GTA and Mississauga.
When there are 5 judges for the Quebec province including Montreal an immigration hub and Quebec city also.

FL1040

Dec 30, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diniga said:
I think that citizenship judge were unfairly dispatched in Canada.
there are more than 12 judges in GTA and Mississauga.
When there are 5 judges for the Quebec province including Montreal an immigration hub and Quebec city also.
The Harperites have only appointed five judges as a way to punish Quebec, they do not realize that instead they alienate more and more future citizens who will not vote for them and rather will go NDP or Liberals

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
I live in Scarborough. My file was sent to Mississauga. From the date the received my app to the date I was sworn in is 210 days. So just under 7 months for my app through that office. Applied in June. Got sworn in January.