+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
snapchat said:
thank you for your response, when I called an agent told me that he's seing all the docs received, paiement, PCC, CSQ, and he said everything is perfect on my file, after 1 month and half CPC send me an email telling me they received nothing, when I called again they told me that the agent lost my PCC.

So this time I just wish they will do their work correctly.
Do you have a copy of the PPC you sent previously? You can email them the copy if you still have it. PCC is valid for 6 months.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmigd said:
Hi ,

My GCMS notes say:
"RECD updated imm8, schedule A, family info, with travel form along with ppcc x2 and other docs dated 30 may 2016, gcms updated. DOCS RETAINED AT UTD/REGISTRY AS FILE IS NON TRACEABLE. "

Als0- the last update says "Incoming at provided was flipped to received in batch this day. Will need to be reviewed when file is processed "

I am worried what they mean by file in non traceable and docs are retained and if that could be holding up the process?

Is the first note of any concern. Can someone help me decode it? Do i need to take any action? ECAS says Medical docs received since May. I havent heard anything from NDVO since. Medicals and PCC was sent in May.

Thanks.
What i can understand limitedly. UTD means up to date information or updated information stored but original file is missing. So i think you should call cic and ask about its meaning. If required. Refill the sponsership form with urs and ur father signature and submit it again

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RoyalNS said:
Do you have a copy of the PPC you sent previously? You can email them the copy if you still have it. PCC is valid for 6 months.
I emailed the old ones and new ones because in my country they are valid for only 3 months, now the deadline to send this will end on 5th december and I still don't have any response from ottawa yet !

i don't know if I should email them and ask them for a response ?

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sramamur said:
Did you talk to someone at CIC? I found that you can get updates sometimes just by calling.
I just called CIC and talked to an agent, he was nice and cool he checked my file and told me (again!) all files are received everything is ok (again!) but he shoked me when he told me it may take 3 months before I have a response from Ottawa !! I can't believe this !!!!! I have to wait 3 more months because the office lost my docs !!!! this is unbelievable !!!!

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
If they get it correct this time, they will not inform you anything. And you will get your PPR soon as your BG check has already been in-process for over a month now.

If they somehow manage to lose it again (very unlikely); they will only contact you after the deadline (5-Dec).
Hi Rossei, I called CIC an agent told me it may take 3 moths to have a responce from Ottawa ! this is not logical because they lost my docs, I proved that I sent everything on time, now the deadline will end on 5th december and i will have to wait 3 more additional months, do you think this is logical ? it's not my mistake, if the office didn't lose my docs I would have received a PPR early this month of november, now I will have to wait until february 2017 to have a response, it's really not fair, I'm very disappointed !

I hope you can help me and tell me what can I do ?
do you confirm what the agent said, do you think I'will have to wait till february 2017 ?
thank you !

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
snapchat said:
Hi Rossei, I called CIC an agent told me it may take 3 moths to have a responce from Ottawa ! this is not logical because they lost my docs, I proved that I sent everything on time, now the deadline will end on 5th december and i will have to wait 3 more additional months, do you think this is logical ? it's not my mistake, if the office didn't lose my docs I would have received a PPR early this month of november, now I will have to wait until february 2017 to have a response, it's really not fair, I'm very disappointed !

I hope you can help me and tell me what can I do ?
do you confirm what the agent said, do you think I'will have to wait till february 2017 ?
thank you !
This is how the case officer usually works:

When he issues a request for docs and puts a deadline (i.e. 30 days); he queues the case after the deadline. He re-visits the case again after the deadline and see if docs have been received. If everything seems okay, he proceeds forward with the case.

Since you were asked twice for same doc; the case officer may re-visit your case earlier than the deadline. I don't think it will be 3 months, however, since it's near end of 2016 and holidays are not that far; there is little chance you may be queued in new year.

I would suggest you to contact your LVO for a confirmation of the receipt of newly sent doc.

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
This is how the case officer usually works:

When he issues a request for docs and puts a deadline (i.e. 30 days); he queues the case after the deadline. He re-visits the case again after the deadline and see if docs have been received. If everything seems okay, he proceeds forward with the case.

Since you were asked twice for same doc; the case officer may re-visit your case earlier than the deadline. I don't think it will be 3 months, however, since it's near end of 2016 and holidays are not that far; there is little chance you may be queued in new year.

I would suggest you to contact your LVO for a confirmation of the receipt of newly sent doc.
thank you Rossei, does he re-visits the case directly after the deadline ? or he may re-visit the case days or months after the deadline ? did I lose my priority ?

I contacted them they confirmed that they received the newly sent doc.

ajka

Jul 14, 2016
PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
Mate, I'm in the same scenario. At least I know Social assistance check is pending is the last status I have from one region. They have re-requested and waiting. Other than that, looks more similar to my case.

you won't find much information in this thread anymore, as most of the people have gone pass the approval stage and only few of us still waiting. Good luck, and keep posting and I'll keep you updated whenever I see something happening at my end.
same situation. started processing in march. as per gcms notes in september, found the social assitance check is being performed and only god knows how long it will take. i dont expect anything until 2017.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
snapchat said:
thank you Rossei, does he re-visits the case directly after the deadline ? or he may re-visit the case days or months after the deadline ? did I lose my priority ?

I contacted them they confirmed that they received the newly sent doc.
Then you're fine. Stop worrying too much about it. Yes, it's unfortunate that they lost it in the first place (not your fault at all).

I'm very hopeful that you will hear from them pretty soon (b4 2016 expires).

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
Then you're fine. Stop worrying too much about it. Yes, it's unfortunate that they lost it in the first place (not your fault at all).

I'm very hopeful that you will hear from them pretty soon (b4 2016 expires).
Ok you're right, I'm sorry disturbing you like this but as you see I'm worrying too much and I just hope they will do their job correctly and not lose my docs again.

Thank you Rossei for your help ! have a nice day :) !!

hhhbbb2000

Nov 17, 2016
PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
Mate, I'm in the same scenario. At least I know Social assistance check is pending is the last status I have from one region. They have re-requested and waiting. Other than that, looks more similar to my case.

you won't find much information in this thread anymore, as most of the people have gone pass the approval stage and only few of us still waiting. Good luck, and keep posting and I'll keep you updated whenever I see something happening at my end.
I guess region is inefficient on everything except hiking the hydro bill ! i will share our progress as well. good luck

Novice11

Nov 21, 2016
Hi,

Congratulations to the applicants who have received SA and PPR etc,

I need suggestion for my case,

Applied in Jan 2016, (with income for 2012, 13 and 14),

Now I am losing my job on 29th Dec 2016 (employer gone to Mexico),

My question is: "Shall I apply for EI or not"

if CIC asks for my income is sufficient for 2015 and 2016 as well