+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Skye2014 said:
Hi,

Where do you live here in Canada and is there any other place where we can flag pole except Niagara Border?

Please help

Thanks

There are 16 border locations where immigration service is provided.

Border Name Province
COUTTS Alberta
EMERSON Manitoba
AMBASSADOR BRIDGE Ontario
FORT ERIE (Peace Bridge) Ontario
LONDON CBSA OFFICE/LONDON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Ontario
Niagara Falls Rainbow Bridge Ontario
QUEENSTON LEWISTON BRIDGE Ontario
SARNIA (Blue Water Bridge) Ontario
WINDSOR-DETROIT TUNNEL Ontario
ARMSTRONG Quebec
Jean Lesage International Airport (3123) Quebec
MONTREAL-PIERRE ELLIOTT TRUDEAU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Quebec
ST-ARMAND/PHILIPSBURG Quebec
ST-BERNARD-DE-LACOLLE: HIGHWAY 15 Quebec
STANSTEAD (55) Quebec
NORTH PORTAL Saskatchewan

Ref: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/services/imm-eng.html

Various flag-poling experiences: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/flagpole-experiences-parents-landing-t462476.0.html

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone

I read a few forums and some facebook groups, rumors say Ottawa and LVOs will not send PPRs until January 2017, some even say they will not send any PPR until March 2017 !

Can that be true ??

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
snapchat said:
Perfect, thank you ! everything's clear now ! I'm calm because I have ensured that they have received the documents, the agent was cool and told me it's even "completed" ! now all I have to do is great wait hoping to receive the email as soon as possible :)
Can anyone please tell me what's the best number to contact CIC? I am unable to get through the contact number provided on their website.

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
snapchat said:
Hi everyone

I read a few forums and some facebook groups, rumors say Ottawa and LVOs will not send PPRs until January 2017, some even say they will not send any PPR until March 2017 !

Can that be true ??
I would say that is just a rumour and completely untrue.

We did not get a PPR request as we are citizens of non visa countries, but we did get a request for photos last week. PR comfirmation received today, although the CIC website has not been updated.

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saindia said:
Can anyone please tell me what's the best number to contact CIC? I am unable to get through the contact number provided on their website.
the number on the website is the only one I know and I've always contacted them on it ! it works you just have to follow the steps to talk to an agent

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yorkiemum said:
I would say that is just a rumour and completely untrue.

We did not get a PPR request as we are citizens of non visa countries, but we did get a request for photos last week. PR comfirmation received today, although the CIC website has not been updated.
LVOs and cpc didn't deliver any ppr this two last weeks, and as we know december means holidays ! 2016 is almost over and it will be very surprising if the cpc delivers a ppr before 2017...

I hope not but this rumor may be a true one !

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
snapchat said:
LVOs and cpc didn't deliver any ppr this two last weeks, and as we know december means holidays ! 2016 is almost over and it will be very surprising if the cpc delivers a ppr before 2017...

I hope not but this rumor may be a true one !
If that was the case, how come we were asked for pics last week. If we were from a visa required country, CIC would have asked for our PP then.

I think they are trying to get as many PRs through by the end of the year as possible to meet their quotas, not delaying applications.

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yorkiemum said:
If that was the case, how come we were asked for pics last week. If we were from a visa required country, CIC would have asked for our PP then.

I think they are trying to get as many PRs through by the end of the year as possible to meet their quotas, not delaying applications.
I really hope that they will release all pprs before the end of the year, if that is the case it means that we should receive the emails within the 17 working days that remain this year !

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No PPr today from Ottawa ?? strange silence, that's another week with no PPr ...

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sylvia27 said:
Been waiting for more than 2 months for news from Ottawa
Hello sylvia27, exactly the same for me, is your background check "in progress" ? if yes since when ? what's your timeline ?

missmywife

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
DM: Mar 20 2016
Logged into this forum after a few months....I may be the only person in this thread whose application is still stuck at CPC Mississauga. No update since June 2014 when they last sent me an email with the application number.

I have gone to my local MP 3 times already in the past few months and will be going again tomorrow (they probably hate the sight of me walking into their office already). :'( :'(

I will order GCMS notes next week.

Not sure what I can do at this stage to find out whats going on with my moms PR application...Its so frustrating to hear that people who applied in 2016 have already landed. :'( :'(

bmramon

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2014
AOR Received.
09/06/2014
File Transfer...
14-03-2016
Med's Request
21-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
really? 2016 pgp applicants already landed?

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
@missmywife - there are a few of us in the same situation.
Order the notes - you might get an idea if they are waiting on documents to process your app.

What happened when you've been to your MP office? What are they saying?