+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
saindia said:
Hi,
Were you asked to submit the PCC and pay the RPRF? Or did you just sent these to expedite the process. I ask because I am in a similar position. Received medical request early last month and were completed in couple of days. MyCIC also shows as passed for medical for my parents and it's been quiet after that. No request for PCC or RPRF and it's been over a month. For background check it states "not started".
We received medical, PCC and RPRF request on June 29, 2016. Medical report was submitted on July 13, 2016 and MyCIC status says that "Medical - Passed". Paid RPRF around the same time and PCC was submitted on July 26, 2016. I have confirmed with CIC that they have received the PCC.

However, status on MyCIC says that Background Check - Not needed at this time and eligibility review in Progress. But CIC website says that decision has been made regarding the "Sponsorship Application" though we do not know what the decision is. Permanent Residence Application status is listed as "In Process".

Not sure how long it will take for CIC to make a decision.

Sridhar.

ajka

Jul 14, 2016
ajka said:
can you please advise how to contact local mp? should i send them an email or contact via phone? what should i include in email? sorry never done that before. my parents are here in canada since last year on super visa.
we still havent received sponsorhip approval. last week we called cic and they told me that they will send a note to CPC requesting for an updates and we are told to wait another 4 to 6 week before we contact them again. not sure what is going on. my parents are here on supervisa since 2015 so thought it would be very straight forward. frustrating.

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
sramamur said:
We received medical, PCC and RPRF request on June 29, 2016. Medical report was submitted on July 13, 2016 and MyCIC status says that "Medical - Passed". Paid RPRF around the same time and PCC was submitted on July 26, 2016. I have confirmed with CIC that they have received the PCC.

However, status on MyCIC says that Background Check - Not needed at this time and eligibility review in Progress. But CIC website says that decision has been made regarding the "Sponsorship Application" though we do not know what the decision is. Permanent Residence Application status is listed as "In Process".

Not sure how long it will take for CIC to make a decision.

Sridhar.
I think you can safely assume the Sponsorship Application as been approved. Otherwise your application would have been refused right there, without the need for a medical or Police Reports.

Sep 14, 2016
Need Help!

Hello! Everyone:

I am new to this forum, I have submitted my parents application in 2014, it showed received Jan.3, 2014 and start to process on Feb. 26, 2016, so far I haven't got approval, and I called a lot of times to call centre, I was told it is in process, nothing need to do at this moment! any advice what I should do? Thanks!

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunshineliping said:
Need Help!

Hello! Everyone:

I am new to this forum, I have submitted my parents application in 2014, it showed received Jan.3, 2014 and start to process on Feb. 26, 2016, so far I haven't got approval, and I called a lot of times to call centre, I was told it is in process, nothing need to do at this moment! any advice what I should do? Thanks!
Have you link your application to my account?
Have you applied for a GCMS notes?

You might find more info about your application in the GCMS notes.

Sep 14, 2016
scorpion_ca said:
Have you link your application to my account?
Have you applied for a GCMS notes?

You might find more info about your application in the GCMS notes.
thank you. I did. But I guess it will take 35days for the response.i sent GCMS on August 31. Still waiting

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
ajka said:
we still havent received sponsorhip approval. last week we called cic and they told me that they will send a note to CPC requesting for an updates and we are told to wait another 4 to 6 week before we contact them again. not sure what is going on. my parents are here on supervisa since 2015 so thought it would be very straight forward. frustrating.
Same here. I just called cic to ask if they can send a note to CPC requesting for an updates, cic told me this is not possible, they are not doing that for me. :(
Just wondering how did you ask for an updates from CPC?

thanks

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xwlily said:
Same here. I just called cic to ask if they can send a note to CPC requesting for an updates, cic told me this is not possible, they are not doing that for me. :(

thanks
You could send a fax 1-905-803-7392 to CPC- Mississauga and explain them that you have not received the sponsorship approval letter yet and you would like to know the status of the application. Make sure to put sponsor and principal applicant's full name, date of birth and sponsor's client ID number along with email address that they can track the file and send you a response. If you don't get a response within a week, fax them again on a weekly basis until you get a response. This is what I would do if I were in your situation.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hillbilly said:
...Looks like Ottawa is busy processing applications from every other year except 2014 :'(
I agree with you. We all should send them email requesting to inform us the status of our application.

ajka

Jul 14, 2016
xwlily said:

thanks
you can use webform on CIC website and request an updates from them.

below is my status:

Application/profile status Open Help
Review of eligibility Not Started Help
Review of medical results Not needed at this time

Hillbilly

Apr 10, 2016
scorpion_ca said:
I agree with you. We all should send them email requesting to inform us the status of our application.
Not sure if that would help because a VO has a mind of its own. We should, at the very least, keep this forum rolling; to vent our frustrations and to know where others are at.