+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
avn said:
I even contacted my MP and they weren't able to get anymore info. Cic is working on applications from Nov 2011 apparently which we all know is BS.
When I check CIC processing time, it showed me "Working on applications received in January 2014".
The problem with MP is some of them are helpful and call CIC and some of them just BS you.
On page 1 of GCMS notes does it show you what will be your LVO?
If I didn't get any update from CIC for that long then I would keep sending for GCMS request every month to bug them though it will cost you 5 dollars for each.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medical was passed in late July and now background check is in progress....might get PPR within this week. ;D

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
scorpion_ca said:
Medical was passed in late July and now background check is in progress....might get PPR within this week. ;D
Congratulations!!! Can you please post your timelines? Also, it is possible to let us know about the nationality of your parents? My mom and in-laws are from India and their applications seem to be moving slower compared to people from other countries, even though their applications are also processed by CPC-Ottawa and are at a stage where it says "medicals passed" and background review "not started".

Cheers, Sridhar.

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
sramamur said:
Congratulations!!! Can you please post your timelines? Also, it is possible to let us know about the nationality of your parents? My mom and in-laws are from India and their applications seem to be moving slower compared to people from other countries, even though their applications are also processed by CPC-Ottawa and are at a stage where it says "medicals passed" and background review "not started".

Cheers, Sridhar.
In a similar situation. Medical requested on August 12, Medical done on August 16th and Medical Status changed to Passed on August 30th and then the freeze. Still have not received the request for PCC or RPRF. Waiting... for now it shows background review "not started".

@Scorpion_ca.. could you confirm your VO? Ours happen to be Ottawa.

siter_pakhi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 08, 2014
AOR Received.
June 09, 2014
File Transfer...
April 06, 2016
Med's Request
June 28, 2016
Med's Done....
July 23, 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
October 11, 2016 (Passport received by SVO: October 31, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
November 4, 2016
scorpion_ca said:
Same here. I checked my parents account today and it is showing background check in process. Hopefully all of us will get the good news soon.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siter_pakhi said:
Same here. I checked my parents account today and it is showing background check in process. Hopefully all of us will get the good news soon.
I think your app was received little bit earlier than ours. Therefore, we will be on the same boat or your app would be little bit ahead of ours. :D

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saindia said:
In a similar situation. Medical requested on August 12, Medical done on August 16th and Medical Status changed to Passed on August 30th and then the freeze. Still have not received the request for PCC or RPRF. Waiting... for now it shows background review "not started".

@Scorpion_ca.. could you confirm your VO? Ours happen to be Ottawa.
Same here CPC-Ottawa.

We received MR from this email address Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca whereas PCC and RPRF were sent from this CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca email address. Those who received MR from Ottawa, they also received PCC and RPRF within a days or couple of days. You are kind of exceptional. You can send them an email requesting to confirm if you need to submit PCC and RPRF now or they will request later to submit those.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sramamur said:

Cheers, Sridhar.
Thanks!...please check Rossei's 2014 excel file for my timeline.

My parents are from Bangladesh. I was happy when CPC-Mississauga forwarded our file to Ottawa as they are usually faster than Singapore VO. But they proved me wrong. One of the 2015 applicants file was transferred to SVO and SVO has requested to submit passport.

I think CPC-Ottawa are usually very busy in between Jul-Oct as they process lots of study permits as well as student visas. I think lot of applicants will hear from them in the coming month. Hope for the best.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
scorpion_ca said:

My parents are from Bangladesh. I was happy when CPC-Mississauga forwarded our file to Ottawa as they are usually faster than Singapore VO. But they proved me wrong. One of the 2015 applicants file was transferred to SVO and SVO has requested to submit passport.

I think CPC-Ottawa are usually very busy in between Jul-Oct as they process lots of study permits as well as student visas. I think lot of applicants will hear from them in the coming month. Hope for the best.
Actually, out of total 6 transfers at SVO from 2015 SS, all 6 received medical/pcc requests and 4 (including me) already have received PPR. The remaining 2 had some delay due to additional medical tests.

In 2014 SS, 1 out of 1 got PPR from SVO long back.

In 2016 SS, 4 out of 6 received medical/pcc requests from SVO. No PPR yet though.

So, SVO really went out of its reputed slow processing for 2014-16 PGP cases. It's perhaps the best LVO re: PGP in past 3~4 months.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
So, SVO really went out of its reputed slow processing for 2014-16 PGP cases. It's perhaps the best LVO re: PGP in past 3~4 months.
I agree. I wish CPC-M had forwarded our file to SVO. But it could be other way around.

Winter is coming and my parents will not be landed until March/April. So, we have no problem to wait a little more.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
Rossei said:
Actually, out of total 6 transfers at SVO from 2015 SS, all 6 received medical/pcc requests and 4 (including me) already have received PPR. The remaining 2 had some delay due to additional medical tests.

In 2014 SS, 1 out of 1 got PPR from SVO long back.

In 2016 SS, 4 out of 6 received medical/pcc requests from SVO. No PPR yet though.

Yes 3-4 months ago who would have thought SVO will perform way better than CPC-O and indeed much better than most busy offices. Probably because the caseload is way smaller at SVO and also they tend to get rid of all FC backlogs now under their new management. PGP files that are processed at SVO might be lucky ones as they push these files even faster than spousal visas.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
scorpion_ca said:

Indeed, not just one or few but most of 2014-2015 PGP files processed by SVO have progressed to visa stamping already, or at least medical requests.

Hillbilly

Apr 10, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have a couple of quick questions:

- While linking your account with the GCKey, did you have to submit your Declaration and Electronic Signature form under the "View my Application" tab?

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]- [/size][/size][/size]Does GCKey account update in real-time, or only once a day?

Your response would be greatly appreciated.

maulikpatel35

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Does any one in New Delhi get PPR from 2014 or 2015?
Every other LVO is moving just only New Delhi is stuck after sending Medical.
Please update if anyone file link on cic and showing any progress than.
Thanks.