+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fuzzyfuzzy said:
Yes I submitted the application in Jan 2nd, 2014. See below for exact wording

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted on behalf of xxx xxx and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC-Ottawa for further processing. This visa office was selected based on your relative's home address and the requirements for the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

and some other non case related info like RPRF/Contact info etc

Hope that shows case is moving forward...
Cool!! 2014 new cases started then. Pay RRFP fee and do medicals for your parents. Other 2014 cases should also see movement in file then

fuzzyfuzzy

Jan 25, 2016
jhutti said:
Cool!! 2014 new cases started then. Pay RRFP fee and do medicals for your parents. Other 2014 cases should also see movement in file then
I think we're still miles of away from paying RPRF fee and medical exam stage, but glad to see some movements after 2 yrs of waiting

siter_pakhi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 08, 2014
AOR Received.
June 09, 2014
File Transfer...
April 06, 2016
Med's Request
June 28, 2016
Med's Done....
July 23, 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
October 11, 2016 (Passport received by SVO: October 31, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
November 4, 2016
fuzzyfuzzy said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted on behalf of xxx xxx and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC-Ottawa for further processing. This visa office was selected based on your relative's home address and the requirements for the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Hi fuzzyfuzzy,

Thank you very much to share the good news with us. Sounds like you are one of the first applicants for 2014 intake. Let's pray for each other so that all of our applications successfully get approved soon.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
fuzzyfuzzy said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

WOW!!! A big congratulations!

Your file has already been transferred to LVO after approval while some/few from 2011 still have "Application Received" status in their E-Cas.

Anyway, since 2014 is moving forward (good news for post 2014 applicants), you guys should maintain a better spreadsheet. This will help not only you but also other post-2011 applicants.

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
fuzzyfuzzy said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hello,

Congrats for the progress in your case:). Could you please let us know if your parents home address was Canada or India/some other country?

Thanks,

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
Rossei said:
WOW!!! A big congratulations!

Your file has already been transferred to LVO after approval while some/few from 2011 still have "Application Received" status in their E-Cas.

Anyway, since 2014 is moving forward (good news for post 2014 applicants), you guys should maintain a better spreadsheet. This is not only help you but also help 2015-16 applicants.

Not directly related to the post but could someone here answer following question:

Assuming I arrived in Oct 2013 in Canada, me and my spouse meet LICO requirements for 2014, 2015. My spouse met the LICO requirments for 2013, If I add my spouse as a co-signer, Will I be able to apply for my parents in Jan 2017 assuming we both meet LICO requirements in 2016?

Thanks in Advance guys:)

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
fuzzyfuzzy said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Congrats on getting information from CIC on your file. It goes to show that the 5000 cap actually help speed up the PGP process.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buds said:
Not directly related to the post but could someone here answer following question:

Assuming I arrived in Oct 2013 in Canada, me and my spouse meet LICO requirements for 2014, 2015. My spouse met the LICO requirments for 2013, If I add my spouse as a co-signer, Will I be able to apply for my parents in Jan 2017 assuming we both meet LICO requirements in 2016?

Thanks in Advance guys:)
I saw this question another thread also. Bro if u get PR via spouse sponership then wait getting citizenship before qualifying to sponser parents. Else if get PR based on own capability( point system) then I think u can apply next year

avn

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
Congrats! This gives me hope ;D
Can you please let us know what country was the home address?
Thanks

pgpvisa2014

Dec 16, 2013
I submitted my parents application on 02 Jan 2014 and I have also received an email today (Jan 28, 2016) saying "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor."
If I look online, the "Sponsorship Application Status" has now changed to "In Process ". There is a new line that says "2.We started processing your application on January 22, 2016"
The email says "The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in their home address selected based on your relative’s home address.
The issue I have, is that my parents are now living in Canada on the SuperVisa. I will have to call and find out if they will change that to be processed on Canada and not their home country.
This is all good news and so exciting!

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
This is great news!! And it looks like they're processing them in the order they were received, which is nice. Mine was received on Jan 3rd at 8.46am, so I am now constantly checking my email!!

Good luck everyone. It looks like the next step after sponsorship approval doesn't take too long?

One last question, my mum will be joining me shortly in Canada on a parent supvisa, for which she did a medical for, can that medical be used for her residency application too does anyone know?

Thanks!

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
kiwi2016 said:
This is great news!! And it looks like they're processing them in the order they were received, which is nice. Mine was received on Jan 3rd at 8.46am, so I am now constantly checking my email!!

Good luck everyone. It looks like the next step after sponsorship approval doesn't take too long?

One last question, my mum will be joining me shortly in Canada on a parent supvisa, for which she did a medical for, can that medical be used for her residency application too does anyone know?

Thanks!

Yes the medical can be used as long as it was done within 12 months.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After reading your post I am worried about the status of my application. My online status shows that they started to process my application in Dec, 2014 but I have not received any email yet whereas they have started to process your application on Jan 22, 2016 and you already got the email. However, congratulations.

pgpvisa2014 said:
I submitted my parents application on 02 Jan 2014 and I have also received an email today (Jan 28, 2016) saying "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor."
If I look online, the "Sponsorship Application Status" has now changed to "In Process ". There is a new line that says "2.We started processing your application on January 22, 2016"
The email says "The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in their home address selected based on your relative’s home address.
The issue I have, is that my parents are now living in Canada on the SuperVisa. I will have to call and find out if they will change that to be processed on Canada and not their home country.
This is all good news and so exciting!