+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When to re-apply once refused

lexie_nicole

Aug 13, 2011
@ konghe

what the purpose of your travel, i said last application in my husband "to work as a kitchen helper" that's all.. is that question leave u blank or what answered did u put on that question?

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
@ konghe

was it same visa officer who reviewed your application from your 1st application or another visa officer?

hope your employer will still support you and re apply you for another lmo..

k0nghe

Apr 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ lynnard
im not applying for visitor's visa. i applied for a temporary work permit. no it was the same visa officer who reviewed my case.

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
@konghe

even the visa officer they're not consistent with their decision. based on your previous post the reason for your 1st refusal was about your current employment situation then you address that reason before you re-applied by being employed again but then they've got to denied you again. why he/she did not be specific with the reason of refusal from the 1st application. again he/she had another reason to refuse your 2nd application. you know the reason of refusing you is self explanatory isn't it. of course your purpose of visiting canada is to work!!!!

we might the same visa officer who reviewed our application kaya were not lucky enough to get a visa..... email ko sa yo yong may signatory page ng refusal letter baka nga same visa officer lang tau.

rhyanom28

Oct 13, 2011
lynnard said:
@ jazie
it doesnt matter if you are single or not. as long as you convinced the consul that you will be back home after the contract.i think the reason why they refused your application because the kind of job that you have had was not related to being a gas station cashier... thats why the visa officer told you that you try to re apply when have information updated. i think the consul trying to say just have some experience first to the work that you are trying to apply in canada before you try to apply again may be by then he will grant you a visa.

When did you receive your AOR or acknowledgement receipt from the embassy? before they used to request first to undergo the medical before the decision has to be made but now they dont issue anymore the medical request. based on your post it took 8weeks before you receive the refusal letter. how about the their acknowledgement how long before you received it?

try to comply what they are trying you to do before to re apply.... you know would be better if you applied in taiwan not strict as here in the philippines.
Hi lynnard,
I am applying as a food counter attendant in canada but most of my work experience here in cebu is teaching. Although, i have a part-time experience in a catering service which does not need SSS. SO if the embassy were to ask for a proof of my experience in the catering service, I could only provide a certification but not for an sss static information for that experience. But I added a TESDA certificate proving that I have taken a food and beverage service class froma TESDA accredited center. Included in my application also is a certification of a completion of my OJT in a restaurant. Do you think that these are enough proof of experience for my application, for it not to be refused.

thanks!

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
i think with all that info you have provided is enough to suffice them that you have all the skills for the position you are applying for. but still it depends on the visa officer who will review your apps. even if you have years of experience for the said position if the visa officer vwill not convince at all its useless. like my friend who doesnt had a work experience just a training cert and ojt cert but she got her visa. sometimes its not on the docs you are presenting but on the visa officer.

lexie_nicole

Aug 13, 2011
me i don't have also an experience for a kitchen helper position. This week i will pass my documents to the CEM for a kitchen helper i got my lmo today.. but i don't know if i will pass but i try. God's will..

Gracey_Israel

May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Israel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. im reading the posts and i felt sorry about the refusal same as with my application. i just want to ask is anybody here who got refused at the first attempt make it at the second attempt of applying for a WP?thns so much for the reply. Godbless

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
konghe,

Did you re-apply again? I also believe the luck of our applications depends on the Visa Officer who evaluate our documents. Give us an update about your status.

lynnard,

How about your applications? What happened after you re-apply? How many weeks you received your AOR on your 1st & 2nd applications? I still don't have an AOR, it's been 1wk already after they sent back our applications because of incomplete forms.

Please give us an update guys about your application.

All the luck for us :)

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
chickenwings said:
Hi!i was reading this thread,and it makes me wonder does it depend on the reason of refused WP on when
is the best time to reapply?I applied for WP,Sept last year and it was refused under the grounds that I
have worked in a job not stated in the WP(i was promoted to a a different position on the same company)
and according to someone in the immigration i have to wait for at least 6 mos before reapplying again,according
to that person even if i reapply immedietely,i would still get a refusal,so i didnt reapply the sad thing about that
is my LMO is expiring this february which makes the effort of my employer worthless..I did plan to
lodge my papers again last dec hoping i could get a postive WP,but again an atty this time told me it would
be futile attempt,since 6 mos hasnt passed yet.

Im just distresed,could u have known that i could immedietely file for another WP..then I should have
filed it pronto.. :'(
chickenwings,

How's your application? I'm also bothered coz my WP is not the same as my current job which is Store Manager/Bookkeeper (WP is Sales Attendant) but in my COE it states that my job is Store Manager/Bookkeeper and my employer identify my job description. Did you apply again? Please give an info. Thanks!

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
Guys, just want to share my story to give you some ideas. we are five applicants for PNP in ontario, with an employer of course. among the five applicants..I was the only one who was given the approval and the rest were refused. Reason?...Maybe I have convinced the officer that my documents were authentic and complete. I have submitted 3 employment certificates from my previous employers, high school diploma, my license as a truck driver in Dubai and a score of only 5 for the IELTS. other documents were job offer contract and the LMO. Ngayon...completo na ako ng papeles dito tulad ng licensya para sa truck, SIN, OHIP at iba pa. I am now traveling from canada to us. It took me almost 2 and a half months to get an AZ driving license and one month for my training. kailangang marami kayong baong pera pagpunta nyo dito..isa pang TIP..don't expect too much....GOD Bless! ;)

mariane

Feb 5, 2012
hi guys,

Wanna share my experience from Canadian Emb.- UAE. Nag send ako ng application ko last Feb 2012 after a month they send me email and their requesting my original passport and NBI (Green color). I was scheduled 2 go for vacation last month so i decided b4 i will go to PI i have 2 get my visa 1st so i go there personally to get my visa stamp on my PP same day but unfortunately i didnt expect that i have an interview then d VO asked me how i found my employer and she asked if i paid for my application but i tell her i didnt pay anything but she dont believe me after more than 1 month they emailed me again attached there is my refusal letter.. really sad that day..

Expired na LMO ko this week so hindi ko na sya ma re apply so ask ko lng po kung pwede ba akong mag re apply anytime khit kaka refused lng from embassy? or do i have 2 wait for 1 yr b4 re applying again? But i will send 2 embassy new positive LMO & new employer na may chance ba na mkukuha na ng visa d 2nd time around? Kase sabe din ng frend ko once na na refused na mdyo mahirap ng mabigyan ng visa.. Hopefully its not true.
Good luck po saten lhat sana this time mkakuha na tau ng visa..

mariane

Feb 5, 2012
follow up question, my agency is in canada and i paid a lot of money just to get there but unfortunately they refused me from embassy so what i want now is 2 get back my money from agency there. So can u give me ur ideas or someone have same experience like mine. The agency said that we will give ur money back but u should send me 1st ur refusal letter after sending 2 them my refusal then now they keep telling me that it will take 1 yr to get ur money back because we will pay it partially. So whats d best thing 2 do get my money back coz i cannot wait for 1yr just 2 get it back d money coz im thingking also maybe they dont have d plan to give me back. Pls share ur ideas. Thanks a lot.

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Hi Guys,

Anyone here who got their visa approve on their 2nd application? Please share your experience... All the luck to us :)

roman_xxv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
mariane said:
follow up question, my agency is in canada and i paid a lot of money just to get there but unfortunately they refused me from embassy so what i want now is 2 get back my money from agency there. So can u give me ur ideas or someone have same experience like mine. The agency said that we will give ur money back but u should send me 1st ur refusal letter after sending 2 them my refusal then now they keep telling me that it will take 1 yr to get ur money back because we will pay it partially. So whats d best thing 2 do get my money back coz i cannot wait for 1yr just 2 get it back d money coz im thingking also maybe they dont have d plan to give me back. Pls share ur ideas. Thanks a lot.
Hi Mariane,

do you mind if i ask the name of the agency based in Canada? Kung ok sana, pwede paki-private message mo sa aken the name of that agency?

Thanks