+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When to re-apply once refused

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got visa on March and it got canceled same month showing following two reasons
1) I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT D EMPLOYER HAS DEMONSTRATED COMPLIANCE W/ FEDERAL OR PROVINCIAL LAWS REGARDING EMPLOYMENT OR RECRUITMENT IN D PROVINCE HERE U WILL B WORKING
2) D INFORMATION U PROVIDED @ UR INTERVIEW DID NOT ALLAY MY CONCERNS THAT U HAVE CONCEALLED AN UNAUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE & THAT U PAID ILLEGAL PLACEMENT FEES TO THIS REPRESENTATIVE.
I understand that I hd link with UAE based agency and I paid placement fees, because agency find me employer in Canada. UAE agency ve another agency in Canada who find me employer .but I never keep in touch between employer and me. As well this Canada agency. Now I saw same employer posting job vacancy in job bank and I forward my cv to this employer mail. Employer surprise and sucked to see my resume and contact me what happen how visa cancelled .and now employer showing interest to me hiring again through direct hire not through agency employer wants to apply LMO for me and sending to me directly now my question is
if I apply work permit with same employer in abudhabi visa office what is the chances to approve work permit ?
But abudhabi VO told me if I apply genuine ill get 1st priority to approve visa
and one more question my visa was already cancelled in system in Canadian border and embassy but in my passport still not cancel .and embassy also not requesting for cancelled what can I do/ I still can apply another application for work permit ?
Some seniors advise me!!!