+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN SOMETHING GOOD AND BAD HAPPENS !!!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know if you can count your uncle after he has died. You have to ask CIC. If you can't, you go down to 65 points so you need 2 more. If you can score 12 for IELTS that would be it or if you know any French at all, you could try and see if you can take TEF to make the 2 points there.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
jawad,

i would also agree with shakir. though you could go ahead with your plans of submitting application with an explanation letter that your uncle was alive on the date of application (though i am not too sure if this will work out positively for you or not). but why take chances? see if you could only achieve 2 more points in IELTS and make up to a total of 12 points in language, your total score will be 67 :). and who knows you could achieve even a better score in IELTS... like 14 or 16. so this is not a bad suggestion per se.

kshakir

Apr 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh.. yes you want only 2 more points, it means you don;t need 7.5 either, you can be fine if you get 6.5, (which I got in IELTS) and having 12 points, (Reading 7, writing 6, listening 6.5, speaking 6.5). this must be not extra-ordinary difficult , assuming you already have 10 points for language (means alteat 6 in IELTS).

and also it does not hurt if you consult any professional canadian consultant about your case...

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Thanks guy for your concern.

But :(

Retaking is really a hard thing to do. You know need to prepare and start over again..................

Better i call Local office or talk to any consultant and then go further. If retaking IELTS can solve it i will do it since no other choices are behind...

Regards,

Jawad Ahmad....

A

adnan_hsn

Sorry to hear about your uncle Jawad. Wish I could offer more but Leon sounds right. Its upto the visa officer to decide. But I'd suggest that you provide a copy of his death certificate to CIC, thats a proof that you claimed points for adaptibility when he was alive. Worst case scenario, they will refuse you and you will lose your application fee. I'd go fot that if you dont consider that as a huge loss.

yasirmajid

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Sorry to hear about this.. May Allah rest his soul in Jannah and give courage to his family members to bear this huge loss.. Ameen..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

adnan_hsn said:
Sorry to hear about your uncle Jawad. Wish I could offer more but Leon sounds right. Its upto the visa officer to decide. But I'd suggest that you provide a copy of his death certificate to CIC, thats a proof that you claimed points for adaptibility when he was alive. Worst case scenario, they will refuse you and you will lose your application fee. I'd go fot that if you dont consider that as a huge loss.
Sorry but the Uncle has to be alive to claim adaptability points.

PMM

A

adnan_hsn

PMM said:
Sorry but the Uncle has to be alive to claim adaptability points.
PMM
Thanks for correcting me PMM, as you can see my knowledge base is not as broad as yours about the 'Canadian Affairs'.

RAJRAJA

Apr 6, 2009
i thing u should go for ielts, if it works, it is the best.
if u dont get desired marks, submit ur docs with claiming point, no need to mention that he is dead.
even if he were in pakistan at time of ur application, it doesn t make difference, cz he must be registered with some address in canada. and that will remain his address untill there record updated and mortaly is reported.
i think u shoud get adoptibily point as at time of ur application he was alived. cz i didnt read any thing concreate that say ur relative has to be alive at the time of processing or granting visa. yes he should be alive at the time of ur application, after word no one can give guarantee of life.
if any one of u has read somewhere solid about such case please give reference.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAJRAJA said:
i thing u should go for ielts, if it works, it is the best.
if u dont get desired marks, submit ur docs with claiming point, no need to mention that he is dead.
even if he were in pakistan at time of ur application, it doesn t make difference, cz he must be registered with some address in canada. and that will remain his address untill there record updated and mortaly is reported.
i think u shoud get adoptibily point as at time of ur application he was alived. cz i didnt read any thing concreate that say ur relative has to be alive at the time of processing or granting visa. yes he should be alive at the time of ur application, after word no one can give guarantee of life.
if any one of u has read somewhere solid about such case please give reference.
Jawad,

I am sorry to know about your uncle's sudden demise. I pray for your uncle and may his soul rest in Peace. God is Great, He will definitely do something for you by some other way. As for adaptability points, PMM is very right. The other option is to go for IELTS again and get 16/12 points to reach 67. You have enough time, but plz don't waste your time. By this way you will be able to claim 67 points without adaptability factor and your uncle's soul will be happy in Heaven.

God Bless you.

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Raja,

Many have same thinking, but many others say that we cant claim his point. Though, i was reading there is a Lock-in Date. Means when your case gets file number all details will affect accordingly.

I have send an email to Islamabad CHC and explain that its the story. Lets see when will they reply because i called them and they said we dont reply or give any kind of information in phones.

Regards,

Jawad Ahmad...

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Jawad,

Let us know when they reply back. I hope it is positive.

Furqan

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
Could not read posts since last two months, just read it and we all have to accept it as a Will of God, We pray for you and for your family to bear this unrepairable loss and may God shower his blessings and your uncle soul rest in piece in Jannah. Ameen

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Ameen,

Thanks Bro,

Still waiting for a reply from Islamabad on this issue. No reply yet. Preparing for IELTS now.

Regards,

Jawad...