+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Mine too moved to IP2 yesterday. Additional documents changed to not applicable, is it normal?
Yes a lot of candidates moved to IP2 on 27th Feb. Yes its normal as most of candidates doc section changed to NA. True picture behind this massive IP2 movement will be clear when people will start getting PPR.

Reactions: petta

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Yes a lot of candidates moved to IP2 on 27th Feb. Yes its normal as most of candidates doc section changed to NA. True picture behind this massive IP2 movement will be clear when people will start getting PPR.
additonal document request changed to not applicable for me too yesterday, however background check is still "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." .. is that still NA2 ?

sandominic

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
No Idea! Its an unusual mass movement into IP2 for a lot of candidates. Coming 2 to 3 weeks will clear the picture.
Hi, Mine too moved to IP2 on Feb 27th, it is being processed from NDVO

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
anybody received there PPR request?how long willl it take to receive PPR?me moved to IP2...just curious

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
additonal document request changed to not applicable for me too yesterday, however background check is still "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." .. is that still NA2 ?
Wording looks like IP1. IP2 usually starts with "We are processing your Background, we will let you know if we need anything from you"

Reactions: smalkawi

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
EE profile on which ITA is received seems to be empty, only profile number and submission date is showing up, is this a norm ??

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Heyy thanks a ton man!! Lets plan to catch up soon in Canada.

Sure buddy... Blocked my tickets for June. I have some family commitments so planned to land bit late.

Hopefully we can meet there..

& a quick advice, when you get your CoPR document, make sure all the details are correct according to you. Including Marital status, Name, DOB etc..

All the best..

Reactions: Anjanirai

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Most awaited news bro.. Way to go..

Hope fully in a week you will get the PPR email..
All the best..
Thanks for your positive and encouraging comment! but LVO does not work like NDVO, IP2 in LVO means 2 days to 2 months till PPR. There is no visible pattern for LVO. Lets hope that March will be the last waiting month for me for PPR. I have already completed 6 months since AOR. :(

Reactions: petta and Jtahir

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Sure buddy... Blocked my tickets for June. I have some family commitments so planned to land bit late.

Hopefully we can meet there..

& a quick advice, when you get your CoPR document, make sure all the details are correct according to you. Including Marital status, Name, DOB etc..

All the best..
Surely brother! I myself will be landing in July end. Firm's work has to be completed and loads of other things to be taken care of. I'll be in Delhi in June beginning. Hope to catch up with you that time. All the best and be in touch!

Reactions: petta

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for your positive and encouraging comment! but LVO does not work like NDVO, IP2 in LVO means 2 days to 2 months till PPR. There is no visible pattern for LVO. Lets hope that March will be the last waiting month for me for PPR. I have already completed 6 months since AOR. :(
hey, when did you get your IP2 update ??