+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi everyone! I am working on my post-ITA application and have some questions. I'll be gratefult to get some clarifications on the following:

- when I click the button "Save and exit" from the application a message appears and it says "The details you have provided and/or documents you have uploaded have been saved. You have 60 days, including today, to complete this application or profile." - why does it say 60 days when a counter of the previous page is counting down from 90 days? I think their system is not updates for this page, your real number of days remaining are showing on the page where you click for continue application.

- the second one concerns my address history - I have a permanent address in my home city that is mentioned on my national documents and I spend there some of the weekends and holidays. My work is in another city and I live there during the work days but that address is not mentioned on any documents. Actually I have changed three addresses in the city where I work in the past 10 years but I do not have any documents to prove my residing on that addresses. Any thoughts how shall I enter my adr history? Do I need to give any evidence about my adr history?
1. permanent adr where I go for the weekends and holidays - active
2. address1 where I used to live during work days - not active
3. address2 where I used to live during work days - not active
4. address3 where I live now during work days - active
You have to mention all the addresses whether it is there on any document or not.

- one more question - how do you count 10 years back? Starting which date? Means since Sep 2007[/QUOTE]

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
anwar01, thanks a lot!
I am wondering how to enter two adr as active (my permanent adr and the adr where I live now). PCC in my country covers the whole country, not just the place where I live.
The actual date when I moved to adr1 is July 2007. Do you think it would be a problem to enter that date instead of Sept 2007?
My family moved to my permanent adr in april 1997 and I am wondering what dates to enter for that adr where I still go for weekends and holidays (even back in '97 as a kid I was going to school in another city and was coming home for weekends and holidays).

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
anwar01, thanks a lot!
I am wondering how to enter two adr as active (my permanent adr and the adr where I live now). PCC in my country covers the whole country, not just the place where I live. Just put that address as active where you are living not visiting on weekends.
The actual date when I moved to adr1 is July 2007. Do you think it would be a problem to enter that date instead of Sept 2007? You can mention in from July 2007 onward.
My family moved to my permanent adr in april 1997 and I am wondering what dates to enter for that adr where I still go for weekends and holidays. Just mention address where you were living, visiting addresses not required.(even back in '97 as a kid I was going to school in another city and was coming home for weekends and holidays).

Reactions: bellissima

OnOn

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sinp
Cic recieved on 24th of July.
AOR on 11th of Sep.

Jul 11, 2017
Finally, I got all green ticks and was able to get to the Upload File page!

Question, has anybody experienced having some entries disappear? i have 34 travels in the last 10 years, I know the system can only accept 30. I also know that best practice is to include everything including those from home country and country of origin. I removed the 4 oldest travels to make way for the 30 most recent ones. Pretty sure I had one entry there that I have put in but was missing the last time I checked.

I've been backreading a lot of Bill, anwar and MEB's posts to ensure I got it down correctly/as suggested. I have removed my husband's work history because we dont get points anyway if they weren't Canada job experiences, right?

We've also scheduled our medicals this Friday but quite weird they don't require photos at all.
We had our medical last Saturday at Delhi (India). They told us not to carry photographs and clicked in Hospital itself. Even ITA is not required for medical.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Section "Application/profile details" in the post-ITA application contains the following questions:
1. In which province or territory do you intend to reside?
2. In which city/town do you intend to reside?
3. Have you received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?
4. Province

As a PNP applicant my answers are:
1) Ontario, 2) I don't know yet, I'll pick a city from the list. Does that answer really matter? 3)Yes, 4)Ontario

Is there something I am missing or I should pay attention specifically in this section besides choosing the province that nominated me?

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
The Education section in the post-ITA application says:
We will assess your secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate your score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below. Have you finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?

Does it mean that I have to provide information about my high school education? WES has evaluated my university degrees only

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
The Education section in the post-ITA application says:
We will assess your secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate your score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below. Have you finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?

Does it mean that I have to provide information about my high school education? WES has evaluated my university degrees only
No only your university degree for which you have ECA.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Section "Application/profile details" in the post-ITA application contains the following questions:
4. Province

1) Ontario, 2) I don't know yet, I'll pick a city from the list. Does that answer really matter? 3)Yes, 4)Ontario

Is there something I am missing or I should pay attention specifically in this section besides choosing the province that nominated me?
I don't think city or town name will matter.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
@BillHyatt
@anwar01
Is it ok to have 5 or 6 LOE's
If yes should i place each in in word document with title 4 each....then convert to PDF and merge them all in one PDF....Only first page will have its own title and before it will write"letters of explaination" to act as a major desc. Of all upcoming letters...while each will have its own title?

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
@BillHyatt
@anwar01
If yes should i place each in in word document with title 4 each....then convert to PDF and merge them all in one PDF....Only first page will have its own title and before it will write"letters of explaination" to act as a major desc. Of all upcoming letters...while each will have its own title?
I think it's better if you create something like a table of content or index to describe which is LoE is for what. Just my opinion though, and planning to do the same.

Reactions: MEB

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
4. Province

I think it doesn't really matter. If you really have to choose one, choose a place where there are more employment opportunities for your domain.
Say, if you are in ICT either Toronto or Ottawa will be apt.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@BillHyatt
@anwar01
Its purely up to you how do you like it. You can either merge them together or create one in word with table of contents.

Reactions: MEB