+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Guys, do we need to attach proof like airline tickets for the travel history? I do not have copies for my vacation to my home country, only the ones which I went on tour like Europe. Should I just explain this in LoE?

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Guys, do we need to attach proof like airline tickets for the travel history? I do not have copies for my vacation to my home country, only the ones which I went on tour like Europe. Should I just explain this in LoE?
Not required. You will be attaching current passport anyway, biometric pages and pages with visa, arrival/departure stamps. That would be sufficient.
You can also include visa, arrival/departure stamp pages of those old (expired) passports of your last 10yrs travel.

Reactions: eyts

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
CIC does not ask for proof of travel history. You just need to mention the dates and cities/countries visited.

Good luck.

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hello @BillHyatt , hope you are doing fantastic!!

I have one query for one of my friend who has already submitted his visa for stamping.

My friend will be receiving his stamped passport soon may be this week. He is getting married on the 30th October this year and willing to add his spouse. What is the best way to do this? He has sent his passport to Abu Dhabi Canada Visa office. Could you please let me know what is the best and fastest step wise procedure to add spouse.

If anyone else can also throw some light on this then i'll be thankful. @anwar01 anything??

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
is the nomination certificate we are supposed to upload post ITA is the pdf letter we got in IRCC inbox after nomination ???

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
is the nomination certificate we are supposed to upload post ITA is the pdf letter we got in IRCC inbox after nomination ???
No, the confirmation of nomination will be mailed to you in the mailing address you specified. I believe you can upload it in the LoE section.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello @BillHyatt , hope you are doing fantastic!!

I have one query for one of my friend who has already submitted his visa for stamping.

My friend will be receiving his stamped passport soon may be this week. He is getting married on the 30th October this year and willing to add his spouse. What is the best way to do this? He has sent his passport to Abu Dhabi Canada Visa office. Could you please let me know what is the best and fastest step wise procedure to add spouse.

If anyone else can also throw some light on this then i'll be thankful. @anwar01 anything??
Thanks, I am doing great and hope same for you.

I have already taken this issue with IRCC in the past where my friend was facing the same issue. There is only one solution to it and that is to stop processing of application until he is married. The reason is IRCC told us that once a primary applicant is issued a Permanent Residence status before a spouse or children medicals are done and application is received, then from that point they cannot be sponsored by the primary applicant. This means they will be either sponsored by PR holder staying in Canada and fulfilling other requirements or else spouse will have to apply separately as a primary applicant.

Now he has only left with one option and that is to raise CSE and defer his PR until he is married. Then, provide spouse medicals, PCC, and other required documents and ask IRCC to process their applications as well. In this case, eligibility tests, medical, and other admissibility tests will be carried out again.

Now he has to decide what suits him best.

I hope this will help.

Cheers!

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Thanks, I am doing great and hope same for you.

I have already taken this issue with IRCC in the past where my friend was facing the same issue. There is only one solution to it and that is to stop processing of application until he is married. The reason is IRCC told us that once a primary applicant is issued a Permanent Residence status before a spouse or children medicals are done and application is received, then from that point they cannot be sponsored by the primary applicant. This means they will be either sponsored by PR holder staying in Canada and fulfilling other requirements or else spouse will have to apply separately as a primary applicant.

Now he has only left with one option and that is to raise CSE and defer his PR until he is married. Then, provide spouse medicals, PCC, and other required documents and ask IRCC to process their applications as well. In this case, eligibility tests, medical, and other admissibility tests will be carried out again.

Now he has to decide what suits him best.

I hope this will help.

Cheers!
Thanks a lot for the detailed reply. Will suggest him to take it fwd in one of these ways as his Passport is already submitted for visa stamping and he will receive it anytime now.

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
hi guys ,
stupid question but ...

in eAPR travel history , it says "last ten years or from 18th anniversary"
in my last 10years I travelled only to canada , but before that I've been three times to the USA 1997 1998 1999
question is : 10 years travel history or all of it since 18yo ?!?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
hi guys ,
stupid question but ...

in eAPR travel history , it says "last ten years or from 18th anniversary"
in my last 10years I travelled only to canada , but before that I've been three times to the USA 1997 1998 1999
question is : 10 years travel history or all of it since 18yo ?!?
Only last 10 years brother.

Reactions: tanit

DBajaj

Sep 17, 2017
Hi all,I am new to this forum.

I have received ITA on 11th July and submitted my profile on 08th Sep. I had received nomination from Ontario due to which I got 600 points and hence the ITA.

My question is how long will it take to get the visa? On the CIC website it says max of 6 months; but has anyone got it before that?

If there is a whatsapp group; please add me to it - my number is +971 50 5758 308

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Hope all newly nominated started preparing their documents for ITA.

All the best...

I have one query, regarding merging the PDFs.

Can anyone suggest a user friendly and free software to merge PDFs ?

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Hope all newly nominated started preparing their documents for ITA.
All the best...
I have one query, regarding merging the PDFs.
Can anyone suggest a user friendly and free software to merge PDFs ?
smallpdf . com is a good one

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
there was a discussion on travel history and providing table of travel dates will make CIC job easier and faster. then my friend got a request to fill this form for travel history although he provided these info during eAPR :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

i think CIC dont want to spend time doing labor job extracting the information and filling the form so they send it back to the applicant to do.

did any of you guys submitted this form in advance in eAPR ?