+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Congrats to all who got ITA today..
I just received the email with ITA info. Best of luck for the post ITA application..

Reactions: anwar01

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Congrats to all who got ITA today..
I just received the email with ITA info. Best of luck for the post ITA application..
Congrats to you for your ITA. All the very best for the application.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Once you submit your application of PR to CIC, you will receive a letter in CIC profile and the new application will be generated. This letter will be named as Acknowledgement and this is known as AOR.

After AOR stages follows this pattern (for some it may differ or stages may follow a slightly different pattern)

AOR
UCI Generated
Background = Not Applicable (NA1)
Medical Pass
Background = Your Application is in progress or Next Step is to conduct BGC (IP1)
Background = Not Applicable (NA2)
Additional Documents (ADR) = We have received
ADR = We are reviewing
ADR = We do not need or Not Required
Background = We are processing your BGC (IP2)
PPR = You will receive email with next steps
Status = Approved

Request of Fees is generated just before or after IP2 the last step before PPR.

You can email to Ottawa to ask for visa office after your application is in NA2 and then once your ADR is back to not required.

I hope this will clear things.
@BillHyatt

Sorry to ask ... but do you have any information on the timeline / associated with each step ...i.e the average time consumed per step ? and the average collective time from start to end of this process?

@anwar01

When exactly did u submit ur application bro ? and are u still in AOR status ?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt

Sorry to ask ... but do you have any information on the timeline / associated with each step ...i.e the average time consumed per step ? and the average collective time from start to end of this process?

@anwar01

Time differ for each application however for PNP it is exepected to follow the trend like this:

AOR to MP & IP1 = 25-30 days
IP1 to NA2 = 1-5 days
NA2 to Eligibility Start = 45-60 days
Eligibility start to IP2 = 45-60 days
IP2 to PPR = 14-21 days

I hope this will help.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Time differ for each application however for PNP it is exepected to follow the trend like this:

AOR to MP & IP1 = 25-30 days
IP1 to NA2 = 1-5 days
NA2 to Eligibility Start = 45-60 days
Eligibility start to IP2 = 45-60 days
IP2 to PPR = 14-21 days

I hope this will help.
Thanks @BillHyatt for your Feedback....

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@BillHyatt

@anwar01

My AOR is on 31st August and still AOR status. People from 27th August AOR got MP this week. I am hoping that my status will change to MP in early next week. Lets c!

Reactions: MEB

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@anwar01 how are you man?

Busy with document submission?? I have one query although I know the answer just need to confirm. I have got my new passport just couple of days back. So I have to inform the OINP guys. Right? Could you share with me the mail ID on which I've to send them the new passport details. Also my spouse is the primary applicant. So i'll just send them the bio page of the passport. Kindly confirm. All the best for your application. I'll join the boat ride tonight probably.
I am good! I have already submitted eAPR 3 weeks back.

Yes you have to inform OINP and only Bio page is enough as proof. Below are details for sending this information to OINP.

5.4 Changes in Personal Information
The OINP must be notified if there are any changes to the information provided in your application, including (but not limited to):
 Change in contact information
 Change in immigration status (expiration or change in temporary work permit)
 Change in family composition due to:
o Marriage or common-law relationship
o Birth of a child
o Change of custody of a child
o Divorce/separation
o Death
Changes to your primary telephone number, email address and country of residence can be made online by logging into the OINP e-Filing Portal and clicking on “My Profile” on your main page. After the change has been made, click “Save”.
For all other changes, you must complete the Change of Personal Information form.
This form must also be used to a request a correction of a data entry error (i.e. spelling mistake) in your name or your date of birth made while registering. Note: The program will not accept requests for complete name or date of birth changes.
Once the form is completed, you must send it by email as an attachment to
ontarionominee@ontario.ca indicating in the subject line “Application Change Notice – [File number]”. If you are requesting a correction to your name or date of birth, please also include the personal details page of your passport to validate your request.
Failure to notify the OINP of any changes to personal information will impact the outcome of OINP and IRCC applications.
You must not send in additional documents and/or information to the OINP unless you need to notify the program of a change, or unless you have received a required for additional information. In both cases, you must contact the OINP by email.

Reactions: Anjanirai

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi all,
One quick query regarding pdf conversion of documents... Is it advisable to merge documents using Acrobat DC portfolio feature...
Not heard from anyone till now, but as long as you can open the document in adobe reader after conversion, you are good to go to use any software. There was one rejection I have seen because the case officer could not open the attachments in pdf reader.

Reactions: anonymouscandidate

Hardeep281991

Jul 31, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt

Any idea which state i am in ? below are the details

Where is this application?
Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt

Any idea which state i am in ? below are the details

Where is this application?
Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You have passed medicals and your criminality is under review (in IP1). Your BG Check will change to NA2 soon. It usually takes 1-5 days from IP1 to NA2. Good Luck.

engrsammy

Aug 5, 2017
I send my application to cic on August 11
Cic received my application on August 14
wen should I be expecting my AOR?

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
guys plz no reply for this ?
--
Tuesday at 6:08 PM
Last edited: Tuesday at 7:31 PM
hi friends , silly me

in the eAPR personal history :
Have you listed all of xxxxxx's periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that xxxxxx belongs to (if any)?

I have no military service , nor government position , but am part of an association (NGO) since 2013 , should I mention it ?
1- if I mention it : I would answer YES
2- If I mention none : I would answer : NOT APPLICABLE

am confused :(
--

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
guys plz no reply for this ?
--
Tuesday at 6:08 PM
Last edited: Tuesday at 7:31 PM
hi friends , silly me

in the eAPR personal history :
Have you listed all of xxxxxx's periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that xxxxxx belongs to (if any)?

I have no military service , nor government position , but am part of an association (NGO) since 2013 , should I mention it ?
1- if I mention it : I would answer YES
2- If I mention none : I would answer : NOT APPLICABLE

am confused :(
--
well I mentioned 2 ngo I've been active in , and I answered Yes , hope am not mistaken