+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Education Credential Assessment (ECA)

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
gandhinish said:
Cant it be ? Two or more post-secondary credentials, one of which is a three-year or longer post-secondary credential: 22 points
Your ECA clearly states the following:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCE SUMMARY
Bachelor's Degree (four years)

It does not state 2 or more Post Secondary Degree or Diploma, does it ? So you won't qualify for 22 points.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
prabh_pj said:
Need advise, anyone aware of it that WES will give approval/ certified status to BCOM degree obtained from EILLM university one of the UGC approved university in india.

Thanks
There have been cases where UGC recognized universities have not be recognized by WES.

Take the online free evaluation to get to know more.

I would suggest you go through WES Evaluation itself and have faith.

viplavkallam

Aug 5, 2014
Hi Thanks for reply.
Can you please take ur time to answer below points please ?

1.Do I need to attach the transcripts requested form to the University along with Transcripts? I didnt submit any form to Univ'ty (As shown in WES Site).
Ans:
2.Can I send Photocopies of All degree copies(Other than Year wise mark sheets) to the WES in same courier ?
Ans:
3.What other copies needs to be attached other than transcripts ?
Ans:
4.Filling online application (payment too) and sending courier that's it WES Procedure right?
Ans:

gandhinish

Apr 3, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
AOR Received.
Hopefully, fingers crossed :)
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO NO NO Interview Hopefully, fingers crossed :)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon to land
viplavkallam said:
Hi Thanks for reply.
Can you please take ur time to answer below points please ?

1.Do I need to attach the transcripts requested form to the University along with Transcripts? I didnt submit any form to Univ'ty (As shown in WES Site).
Ans:Yes I did attach the form both for Diploma and Degree
2.Can I send Photocopies of All degree copies(Other than Year wise mark sheets) to the WES in same courier ?
Ans: Yes I had 2 envelopes one degree which included sem 3 to 8 all marksheets attessted by university+form as per point 1+degree certificate and two, Diploma 1 to 8 sem marksheets+diploma certificate+form as per wes (my diploma was 4 years)
3.What other copies needs to be attached ot
her than transcripts ?
Ans: Refer ans here for point 2. no other things than this.
4.Filling online application (payment too) and sending courier that's it WES Procedure right? Right!
Ans:

waqzanzo

Aug 6, 2014
Hello,

I have sent my B.com and Masters degrees to wes for evaluation but it shows in the status only my bachelors degree and status os accepted. It is not showing Masters degree status. can anyone tell what will be the scenario? how many points i will be getting? my bachelors was 2 years and masters 3 years.

what should i be doing? i sent email to WES for clarification but no one replied so far.

Thanks

gandhinish

Apr 3, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO NO NO Interview Hopefully, fingers crossed :)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon to land
adityasunny7 said:
Dear gandhinish,

Thank you very much for all the info and help regarding FSW ECA from WES fro Mou Students.....

Bro, I sincelry would request you to share your email id with me.... my problemt is that i have deon BMS from SIES college SION Mumbai University, but now im working in New delhi.....

Coming to Mumbai to attest my marksheets is going to be very expensive......so i am trying to understand the entire process before i land in mumbai...

i had a few very specific questions....

would be really great full if you can email me on adityasunny7 @ gmail.com 9873434404.

pls bro just need some clarifications regarding the attestation process in Churchgate.

Regards
Aditya
Here is the phone number for the churchgate branch of MU. You can call them and directly ask them if you have any doubts or queries related to your discipline of study. I have no idea for BMS stream though. 022-22042859 Attestation between 11 to 2 pm and lunch 1.00 to 1.30. They take 25 working days ... Better you call up there.

loraq617

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
prabh_pj said:
Need advise, anyone aware of it that WES will give approval/ certified status to BCOM degree obtained from EILLM university one of the UGC approved university in india.

Thanks
You can check in their free equivalency tool if the university is there

www(dot)wes(dot)org/ca/evaluations/preliminary(dot)asp -> just replace (dot) with (.)

loraq617

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
waqzanzo said:
Hello,

I have sent my B.com and Masters degrees to wes for evaluation but it shows in the status only my bachelors degree and status os accepted. It is not showing Masters degree status. can anyone tell what will be the scenario? how many points i will be getting? my bachelors was 2 years and masters 3 years.

what should i be doing? i sent email to WES for clarification but no one replied so far.

Thanks

Hi, the same thing happened to me. Only the masters degree was accepted. But when all my documents were received (including those that come from the universities), everything was updated. Just wait till all the docs are received, maybe its not yet updated.

adityasunny7

Aug 11, 2014
Dear Gandhinish,

Thank you very much for all the help. Im applying for FSW, trying to get my ECA done from WES.

I have done class 10 (CBSE) ,12(CBSE) , BMS (SIES College SION Mumbai University) and MCom (Mumbai University)

When I send my WES package:-

1)should i send my class 10 th and 12 th attested marksheets from CBSE also or only BMS and MCom will suffice?

2) What does WES require from my (graduation degree) in the selaed MOU envelope?
Do they need both the transcripts as well as the photocopies of marksheets to be attested by MOU along with the WES application in a sealed MoU envelope? ..........or WES will be happy with either the (i)transcripts or (ii)attestation of the photocopies of the marksheets?

Pls advise what to get attested from Churchgate office?- (i)transcripts (or) (ii)photocopies of marksheets, (or) (iii)both?

3)How many copies of transcripts/photocopies of marksheets do you advise ?
- 1 copy would be sent to WES,
-1 copy you said MoU ,Churchagte guys will keep for them selves
-should i keep 1 copy of transcripts and marksheets for the final FSW application which needs to be sent to CIO Sydney, in Canada?
- 1 extra copy at time of visa interview at Canadian embassy?

so should i get a total of 4 copies to be attested by MoU, Churchgate?

4)Does WES require the convocation, and pass certificate to be also attested by MoU Churchgate guys?
Or a simple photocopy of convocation certificate and pass certificate sent besides the sealed envelope ..in the overall packet to WES will suffice?

5)Since the WES application also has to be with the transcripts/photocopies in the same sealed envelope, will MoU guys seal the envelope in front of me 25 days later, when i come to collect it...so that i can insert the WES application alongwith.

Basically at what stage and how do u insert the WES application form with the transcripts into the sealed envelope?

6) is there any charge/fees MoU Churchgate guys charge

I will be really grateful if you could help me get some clarity on the above things since you have allready procured your ECA

Warm Regards

Aditya

bha2can

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
All any suggestions on the below case ?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-many-points-i-will-get-from-this-eca-t234558.0.html

canada0km

Jun 27, 2014
URGENT WES Education Credential Assessment (ECA)

Hi all,

I sent my bachelor degree for evaluation. After couple of days they asked for my 10+2 documents. (Which they may ask for it) I sent the required documents and all my docs were accepted. I also sent them an email yo evaluate my bachelor degree only. But today i have received wes online report. The report says canadian equivalency summary- Secondary School Diploma.

This is very sad for me. i guess they have not evaluated my bachelors. Am I right.? What should I do next? I guess with this evaluation report Im not even eligible to apply. If I am eligible then how many points can I avail?

Seniors please advice..

loraq617

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
bha2can said:
All any suggestions on the below case ?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-many-points-i-will-get-from-this-eca-t234558.0.html
My opinion is to submit asap! :)

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Re: URGENT WES Education Credential Assessment (ECA)

canada0km said:
Hi all,

I sent my bachelor degree for evaluation. After couple of days they asked for my 10+2 documents. (Which they may ask for it) I sent the required documents and all my docs were accepted. I also sent them an email yo evaluate my bachelor degree only. But today i have received wes online report. The report says canadian equivalency summary- Secondary School Diploma.

This is very sad for me. i guess they have not evaluated my bachelors. Am I right.? What should I do next? I guess with this evaluation report Im not even eligible to apply. If I am eligible then how many points can I avail?

Seniors please advice..
5 points based on that WES evaluation.

Did you provide WES with all the required documents? Please list them out for us to help understand your case.

Also - what is your qualification and from which University ?

viplavkallam

Aug 5, 2014
gandhinish said:
Thanks Gandhinish for your quick help .

Do you have idea how to send transcripts(not attested memos) to WES .
I mean can applicant send them ? As my university(Osmania) handed it to me directly .

If Yes,Can I send both other degrees (Original Degree,Convocation & Consolidated memo) photo copies & Year wise Transcirpts in single cover to WES so that I can save money of second courier.

And one more point:
My University provided all degrees (Original Degree,Convocation & Consolidated memo)Transcripts too along with Year wise mark sheets transcripts.
Should I still include other degrees(Original Degree,Convocation & Consolidated memo) photo copies? Along with Transcripts and send them as mentioned in above point?

Guess photocopies doesnt required anybody's attestation like Notary/Lawyer etc; ?