+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hello,
I did my biometrics on Jan 14th, the information appears in the applicant information box on my GCKey page, but next to biometrics it says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."
I raised technical CSE, and called an agent, they confirmed that the responsible office received it.
I also emailed the Canadian Embassy in my country, which confirmed that my biometrics are on file.
That is a weird and frustrating situation, I tried to just ignore it and hope for the best, but seems I can't just leave it this way

Anyone was able to resolve such an issue? What should I do?

hpob

Feb 4, 2019
Hi there,

We are in the same boat with this one.

Completed biometrics on Jan 21st at the London, UK VAC office. Application form status changed to submitted today.

Biometrics numbers have been assigned to myself and dependent, with validity through to 2021.

Says the following in the application summary.
We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

I think there are a few people in the same boat with this one - see https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/we-have-not-received-your-fingerprints-check-your-biometrics-request-message-below-for-details.595112/ also

Hoping that it's a bug in the IRCC website - if you hear anything else please provide an update

Reactions: evan9160

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi there,

We are in the same boat with this one.

Completed biometrics on Jan 21st at the London, UK VAC office. Application form status changed to submitted today.

Biometrics numbers have been assigned to myself and dependent, with validity through to 2021.

Says the following in the application summary.

I think there are a few people in the same boat with this one - see https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/we-have-not-received-your-fingerprints-check-your-biometrics-request-message-below-for-details.595112/ also

Hoping that it's a bug in the IRCC website - if you hear anything else please provide an update

This situation kind of sucks, and I really hope it won't affect our application. I don't want to get rejected based on a system glitch out of my control.

Jul 18, 2019
Hello,
I did my biometrics on Jan 14th, the information appears in the applicant information box on my GCKey page, but next to biometrics it says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."
I raised technical CSE, and called an agent, they confirmed that the responsible office received it.
I also emailed the Canadian Embassy in my country, which confirmed that my biometrics are on file.
That is a weird and frustrating situation, I tried to just ignore it and hope for the best, but seems I can't just leave it this way

Anyone was able to resolve such an issue? What should I do?
Hi I have a similar problem, Can you give me details about how to contact the agent over phone ?? thanks

santab

Sep 15, 2018
I am in same boat. Have received confirmation that biometric is received. So no need to worry. As long as your biometric application number appears in profile page, you are good

CrisC

Dec 29, 2018
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-03-2019
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Passport Req..
September 24, 2019
VISA ISSUED...
October 01, 2019
LANDED..........
October 17, 2019
The same thing has happened to me. My biometrics were submitted April 29, 2019 and until this day July 20, 2019 my status still has not changed to submitted.

I emailed IRCC twice, and both times I was reassured that the relevant office has the information. I have just resigned myself not to worry. It will work itself out.