+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Voluntary Departure Vs Order to Leave...is it same or diff?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Thank you. Yes, It would be good to be honest. But as they say,
“Currently there is no known inter governmental exchange of information regarding standard immigration offences”.
If UK does not share information regarding standard immigration offences, so would it be good to tell VO about it ?
Ok but what will you do if in any background checks or some other check immigration find out, then you could be faced with misrepresentation and a ban. Question 2b as you have quoted it seems pretty clear given your UK history, but decision is yours alone to make and not this forum it’s your life.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you. Yes, It would be good to be honest. But as they say,
“Currently there is no known inter governmental exchange of information regarding standard immigration offences”.
If UK does not share information regarding standard immigration offences, so would it be good to tell VO about it ?
Do not lie in your application - this is a crime. Failure to be truthful in an immigration application results in your application being refused and a five year ban from Canada.

We've seen many refusals and bans here from people who failed to declare their UK immigration history. It would be very foolish to think CIC cannot find out if you lie.

If you want to go down the path of lying in your application - I can't offer you further assistance.

charifctm

Nov 28, 2017
Do not lie in your application - this is a crime. Failure to be truthful in an immigration application results in your application being refused and a five year ban from Canada.

We've seen many refusals and bans here from people who failed to declare their UK immigration history. It would be very foolish to think CIC cannot find out if you lie.

If you want to go down the path of lying in your application - I can't offer you further assistance.
Thank you Scylla, you are right, truth can be justified but one can not escape forever by telling lies.

ShubhamModi

Mar 1, 2024
Hello
In my application for this question in FORM IMM 5669 "been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country or territory?: YES/NO"

My restoration application was refused and I was asked to leave Canada as soon as possible because the restoration application got refused.
As I had lost my status as a student, so I appliied for a restoration application and got refused for a restoration application in Canada.
I was not deported under any criminality or misrepresentation though. Its just I didn't had any status in Canada so I was required to leave to leave Canada forthwith.

As now I'm am applying for outland spousal sponsorship from India.
What should I answer in this question YES OR NO?