Visitor Visa rejection effect

nikaz007

Nov 1, 2022
Hello All ,

My Brother's( and his family ) visitor visa got rejected under :
1) Insufficient funds
2) No ties outside Canada
3) Purpose of Visit.

Now his company is filing for his Work Permit visa .

Will Visitor Visa rejection affect his work permit application ??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello All ,

1) Insufficient funds
3) Purpose of Visit.

He needs to declare the TRV refusal in the work permit application. There's some possibility the TRV refusal could impact the work permit application. He should make sure the work permit application is strong. Does he work for a large company outside of Canada which has operations in Canada and is planning on bringing him here on an ICT?

nikaz007

Nov 1, 2022
He needs to declare the TRV refusal in the work permit application. There's some possibility the TRV refusal could impact the work permit application. He should make sure the work permit application is strong. Does he work for a large company outside of Canada which has operations in Canada and is planning on bringing him here on an ICT?
Thanks for the prompt reply.

Yes he has informed his company's immigration team about visitor visa rejection and has also shared the rejection letters.

He works for a renowned services company in India who has operations in Canada US etc and has strong base in these countries for years.

yes its ICT visa.

Last edited:

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

Yes he has informed his company's immigration team about visitor visa rejection and has also shared the rejection letters.

He works for a renowned services company in India who has operations in Canada US etc and has strong base in these countries for years.

yes its ICT visa.
Why didn’t they go the ICT route instead of applying for a TRV , if the ICT was always the intention?
All they’ve done know is have a visa refusal that’ll have to be declared on future immigration applications

Reactions: nikaz007

nikaz007

Nov 1, 2022
Why didn’t they go the ICT route instead of applying for a TRV , if the ICT was always the intention?
All they’ve done know is have a visa refusal that’ll have to be declared on future immigration applications

I understand this .
Blame the bad timing .

We submitted the visitor visa application and after 1.5 months his company offers him onsite opportunity.
He did informed his company's immigration team that he has an ongoing visitor visa application right , and next week he receives Rejection update.

Also ICT was never the intention .
His purpose of visit to canada was to unite with family member (me , his sister) and canada tourism.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

yes its ICT visa.
Sounds like he's doing all of the right things. His company should obviously focus on putting together a strong ICT application and providing strong evidence of specialized knowledge to show he qualifies. The ICT will likely take a number of months to process. He should not apply for another TRV during this time. He should wait for the results of the ICT.

Reactions: nikaz007

raman2care

Jun 18, 2021
Hello All ,

1) Insufficient funds
3) Purpose of Visit.

In the same boat .. visitor visa refusal, planing to apply fr work visa with Lmia

Please keep updating about ur process

legalYoutuber

Feb 19, 2023
Pakistan
Category........
VISIT
Why Canada Visitor or Tourist Visa are Rejected (Top Reasons Explained)

Why Canada Visitor or Tourist Visa are Rejected Greetings and welcome to the legal YouTube channel, my dear viewers. I hope you’re all doing well. Today, we’re going to discuss Why Canada Visitor or Tourist Visa are Rejected. Obtaining this visa is relatively easy for some individuals, while for others, it can be quite challenging. This is because those with a stronger profile or a positive result have a higher chance of obtaining it easily. On the other hand, for those whose profile is weak or whose visa application is rejected, obtaining a visa can be a difficult process.

The main focus of this video is on Canada’s visitor and tourist visas. As you may be aware, the success rate for obtaining a Canada visitor visa has been increasing in recent times. However, this has also led to a significant misuse of this information. Therefore, we’ll be discussing the current state of the visa application process, including the requirements and necessary steps for obtaining a visitor or tourist visa to Canada. So, stay tuned to learn more.

Abhsh05

Nov 22, 2022
Why Canada Visitor or Tourist Visa are Rejected (Top Reasons Explained)

Why Canada Visitor or Tourist Visa are Rejected Greetings and welcome to the legal YouTube channel, my dear viewers. I hope you’re all doing well. Today, we’re going to discuss Why Canada Visitor or Tourist Visa are Rejected. Obtaining this visa is relatively easy for some individuals, while for others, it can be quite challenging. This is because those with a stronger profile or a positive result have a higher chance of obtaining it easily. On the other hand, for those whose profile is weak or whose visa application is rejected, obtaining a visa can be a difficult process.

The main focus of this video is on Canada’s visitor and tourist visas. As you may be aware, the success rate for obtaining a Canada visitor visa has been increasing in recent times. However, this has also led to a significant misuse of this information. Therefore, we’ll be discussing the current state of the visa application process, including the requirements and necessary steps for obtaining a visitor or tourist visa to Canada. So, stay tuned to learn more.

Abhsh05

Nov 22, 2022
Hi,
My brother’s visitor visa got rejected. He applied with more than sufficient funds. I hired a renowned immigration lawyer for him( waste I guess). He was supposed to accompany my mother( already has a visitor visa and was here in 2022 tower her grand daughter for the first time) as my father cannot due to work commitments. My brother is married and currently studying Law in India.
Not sure if he should reapply.