+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa less than 6 month

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
So look at airbnb costs for Toronto. If just a room, then will you have access to a kitchen? If not, estimate costs for eating out for every meal. Google costs for Toronto as you need to set up your own budget. Guessing $2-4k for a room/food. Are you renting a car? Look at TTC pass, if not. Are you doing any sightseeing? Insurance?
I’ll like to ask few questions.. Can a visitor in Canada rent an apartment for the short period he will be staying in Canada and lastly, is rent duration of an apartment monthly or Annually? Because I could see some apartment which cost over 1000 to 2000+ are this amount for monthly or Annually?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I’ll like to ask few questions.. Can a visitor in Canada rent an apartment for the short period he will be staying in Canada and lastly, is rent duration of an apartment monthly or Annually? Because I could see some apartment which cost over 1000 to 2000+ are this amount for monthly or Annually?
Most agreements are for a year. Few are for month to month except maybe one rooms/rooming houses/student housing. Most landlords will ask for first and last month rents as well as references, proof of employment so renting for one year as a visitor is difficult. 1000-2000+ is monthly. For example, an average one bedroom in Toronto is probably around $2000-2500 per month. If you want to rent for a couple of months as a visitor then look at Airbnbs. Rentals in Canada are in very short supply.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Most agreements are for a year. Few are for month to month except maybe one rooms/rooming houses/student housing. Most landlords will ask for first and last month rents as well as references, proof of employment so renting for one year as a visitor is difficult. 1000-2000+ is monthly. For example, an average one bedroom in Toronto is probably around $2000-2500 per month. If you want to rent for a couple of months as a visitor then look at Airbnbs. Rentals in Canada are in very short supply.
Alright thank you. Perhaps, I’m actually looking for a long time months rent. If possible a year.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
I just checked the Airbnb and find it very comfortable and attractive to rent. Thanks!

Khan11212

May 4, 2023
Booking a room in airbnb is acceptable for Tourist visa application or not? And hotel booking and air ticket necessary or not for application
Please share your experience

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Booking a room in airbnb is acceptable for Tourist visa application or not? And hotel booking and air ticket necessary or not for application
Please share your experience
These are all nice to have and not mandatory
Also , it is not that submitting these will guarantee you a TRV

You need to be able to establish home ties, purpose of visit [temporary] and have a solid financial capability to fund the travel

Good Luck

Reactions: Naturgrl

Khan11212

May 4, 2023
These are all nice to have and not mandatory
Also , it is not that submitting these will guarantee you a TRV

You need to be able to establish home ties, purpose of visit [temporary] and have a solid financial capability to fund the travel

Good Luck
And what about the travel itinerary. Is it mandatory or not?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
And what about the travel itinerary. Is it mandatory or not?
Want to show a travel itinerary to show a reason to travel. Your travel itinerary and what you do (costs) should reflect your funds. If not visiting family, then estimate costs of food too.

Last edited:

Khan11212

May 4, 2023
Want to show a travel itinerary to show a reason to travel. Your travel itinerary and what you do (costs) should reflect your funds. If not visiting family, then estimate costs of food too.
Do you have itinerary template that how to write.

Khan11212

May 4, 2023
If now I show a hotel booking in itinerary and after the approval can I change it (means can I show another hotel booking.)

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
If now I show a hotel booking in itinerary and after the approval can I change it (means can I show another hotel booking.)
Your visa is not approved on the basis of your hotel booking. You can have Hotel 1 now and Hotel 2 later on. Does not impact your application

Focus on other areas of your TRV