+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for canada to visit my husband

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Potlaa said:
Hello,

Sorry to hear that.

I just mentioned all the documents in Bryanna's thread. Please go through the same.

As per my knowledge,
Getting Visa for one while her/his spouse is staying in canada is little difficult as informed by one of the immigration lawyer from Canada.
But I guess, you can show your husband's doctor appointment papers and his medical reports to support your application. Let them understand your hard situation.

I think Bryanna is the right person to discuss about your case. He will definitely help you out. Keep in touch with him.

Thanks,
swathi
Thank you very much Swati

But there is one thread which tells that many people have got the TRV while they have applied for spousal visa. Anyways but like you said you have the information from an immigration lawyer

Thanks a lot anyways

Potlaa

Oct 12, 2015
Bryanna said:
Hi Swathi,

Sorry to hear that your TRV was refused. I did tell you that your case was not strong.

Can you post the reasons for your refusal + the list of documents that you submitted

Cheers
Hi Bryanna,

I know you have told me, but my husband wanted to give a try without any expectations.

The reasons mentioned were:

1) Travel history
2) Family ties in canada and in country of residence
3) Purpose of visit
4) Personal ASsets and financial status

I quiet surprised with the reasons, since i mentioned purpose of visit very clearly by preparing a letter with daily itinerary and my personal assets and bank balance is pretty good.

Here are the documents attached along with the application:

>My Employment(Current and Previous) docs and Educational(From 10th grade to Post graduation) docs
>Past 6months payslips
> Leave approval letter from company and leave approval mail from manager
>Bank statement from past 6months,Personal assets documents
>Notary from my parents and In-law stating that they can sponsor me financially if required. (I Sponsor myself, so mentioned them as backup source)
>Rental agreement stating that me and my in-law staying together in bangalore
>Letter of explanation from my end, LOI from my husband, Purpose of visit letter with daily itinerary
>My husband's employment,educational docs and past 6months payslips
>His landlord's NOC for 2weeks(Duration of stay mentioned)
>Husband's bank statement from past 6months

Please do help further

Many thanks,
Swathi

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Potlaa said:
Hi Bryanna,

I know you have told me, but my husband wanted to give a try without any expectations.

The reasons mentioned were:

1) Travel history
2) Family ties in canada and in country of residence
3) Purpose of visit
4) Personal ASsets and financial status

I quiet surprised with the reasons, since i mentioned purpose of visit very clearly by preparing a letter with daily itinerary and my personal assets and bank balance is pretty good.

Here are the documents attached along with the application:

>My Employment(Current and Previous) docs and Educational(From 10th grade to Post graduation) docs
>Past 6months payslips
> Leave approval letter from company and leave approval mail from manager
>Bank statement from past 6months,Personal assets documents
>Notary from my parents and In-law stating that they can sponsor me financially if required. (I Sponsor myself, so mentioned them as backup source)
>Rental agreement stating that me and my in-law staying together in bangalore
>Letter of explanation from my end, LOI from my husband, Purpose of visit letter with daily itinerary
>My husband's employment,educational docs and past 6months payslips
>His landlord's NOC for 2weeks(Duration of stay mentioned)
>Husband's bank statement from past 6months

Please do help further

Many thanks,
Swathi
Hello Swati

You gave so many documents but still they refused is something sad

What do they mean by family ties in Canada ??? Is it good to have family in Canada or not ??? And regarding ties in our own country, are they only seeing the financial ties ??

Please do guide

Potlaa

Oct 12, 2015
Drkdd said:
Hello Swati

You gave so many documents but still they refused is something sad

What do they mean by family ties in Canada ??? Is it good to have family in Canada or not ??? And regarding ties in our own country, are they only seeing the financial ties ??

Please do guide
Hello,

Since my husband is staying in canada, they considered it as my family and rejected. They may think think we will not return back to our home country since spouse/family is in canada. They might have rejected because of that reason.

Regards,
Swathi

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Potlaa said:
Hello,

Since my husband is staying in canada, they considered it as my family and rejected. They may think think we will not return back to our home country since spouse/family is in canada. They might have rejected because of that reason.

Regards,
Swathi
Hello Swathi

Thank you very much

Have you filled for your spousal immigration yet ??

Potlaa

Oct 12, 2015
Drkdd said:
Hello Swathi

Thank you very much

Have you filled for your spousal immigration yet ??
Hi DRKDD,

Not yet. We are planning to apply SOWP this time.
I hope this goes fine this time.

Regards,
Swathi