+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REJECTED HELP NEEDED TO APPLY AGAIN

RanaMoazzam

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
dont loose hope my friends....khurram i have rejected on funds n insufficient documents. dont give up..try again and apply for some university...u shud have been applied for university before....having 16 years of education and having reasonable bank stat , u left VO with so many question marks....neways core rejection points are usually funds,selection of university/college, and courses, while getting bck to pakistan is a supporting reason in most of the cases ..thats what i have learnt so far. khair...khurram apply again with a cover letter ,clearing all the issues VO had pointed out.
Before u apply...get admission in university..
dont b upset..good luck and do pray for me ..

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been rejected under spp once with a generic reason ( no specific reason) i have reapplied under general catogory now. It has been 16 working days no sign of any answer. what are the chances?? as i have my class starting from 1st jan 2014.

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Sonesh said:
I have been rejected under spp once with a generic reason ( no specific reason) i have reapplied under general catogory now. It has been 16 working days no sign of any answer. what are the chances?? as i have my class starting from 1st jan 2014.
bro,mine also 12 working days passed today.. re-applied under university category... wht was ur previous refusal reason??

I am also from vadodara, contact me on 9904838085

bensuomi

Dec 3, 2013
fahad123 said:
I was going through university of Saskatchewan website and i found that English proficiency requirement may be fulfilled if you have attended an English-Language post secondary institution. Successful completion of at least 18 credit units of transferable university-level courses where English is the official language of instruction and examination is sufficient proof of proficiency. The post-secondary institution must declare English to be the only language of instruction and examination throughout the institution, not just in select departments.

After intermediate I have completed two years of computing diploma in English-Language post secondary institute where medium of instruction was English and all my subjects were taught in English. My course was affiliated with EDEXCEL UK and i got my diploma from EDEXCEL UK.

So can i get admission in University of Saskatchewan without IELTS ??
Please help
Yes you can go without IELTS,am going to same university,and my visa is approved,i did not include IELTS,you must also include a letter to your application to ask for a waiver of the english language requirements,but even without that that can give you conditional admission and sak you to bring IELTS

KhurramSaeed86

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
RanaMoazzam said:
dont loose hope my friends....khurram i have rejected on funds n insufficient documents. dont give up..try again and apply for some university...u shud have been applied for university before....having 16 years of education and having reasonable bank stat , u left VO with so many question marks....neways core rejection points are usually funds,selection of university/college, and courses, while getting bck to pakistan is a supporting reason in most of the cases ..thats what i have learnt so far. khair...khurram apply again with a cover letter ,clearing all the issues VO had pointed out.
Before u apply...get admission in university..
dont b upset..good luck and do pray for me ..
Ok moazam bhai I have applied again and now Allah will do the best for me I will apply for university in September's intake

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashant1111 said:
bro,mine also 12 working days passed today.. re-applied under university category... wht was ur previous refusal reason??

I am also from vadodara, contact me on 9904838085
I added you up brother. ping me on whatsapp, 9099236306. I am not able to find you there. Mine was a generic reason though. buzz up we will discuss in detail.

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone out there who applied for GBC jan 2014 intake and got rejected? its better we discuss out the options