+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REJECTED HELP NEEDED TO APPLY AGAIN

KhurramSaeed86

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, I am not satisfied that you:

have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and
any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

purpose of visit

your personal assets and financial status.

These are the reasons what should i do now

meet sehgal

Oct 21, 2013
KhurramSaeed86 said:
Pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, I am not satisfied that you:

have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and
any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this

purpose of visit

what is ur profile?
by whom(agent) u have applied earlier?
have u attached sop?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Oh bro sorry to hear that,, give full details,, ur fees,, funds available,, everything OK,,,

ome700

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
LANDED..........
After Visa
Sorry Bro, But don't lose hope. Apply again.

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
KhurramSaeed86 said:

purpose of visit

aoa
sorry about ur rej........ aap bura nahi mana bhai aap k case bhut weak tha 1st aap college applicant second aap na shead aap na ye b declare kar daya k aap ki sis canada main hai VO ye soacha ga aap wapis nahi ayo ga aap uni main apply karo maghar chances kam hai abh

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Why u told them that ur sis is in Canada,,, bro u should have asked about that,,

KhurramSaeed86

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
meet sehgal said:
what is ur profile?
by whom(agent) u have applied earlier?
have u attached sop?
Yes i attached sop and it was strong enough i applied by my self i have completed my MBA 16 years education

KhurramSaeed86

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
Oh bro sorry to hear that,, give full details,, ur fees,, funds available,, everything OK,,,
Shajeel bhai refund is available i will 2000 PKR (200CAD)

I completed my MBA 16 years education

KhurramSaeed86

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
saver1985 said:
aoa
sorry about ur rej........ aap bura nahi mana bhai aap k case bhut weak tha 1st aap college applicant second aap na shead aap na ye b declare kar daya k aap ki sis canada main hai VO ye soacha ga aap wapis nahi ayo ga aap uni main apply karo maghar chances kam hai abh
How can i lie to the visa officer some one told me that you should provide correct and true information to the visa officer if i dont tell them and if they found out that my sis is canada already then ???

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
What u showed for home ties,,, well u cant hide this as u have told them already,,, ur rite for online application u can't ,, but paper u can,, they only ask for adress give any owned property address,, why to tell them,, u can't hide now,,

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was going through university of Saskatchewan website and i found that English proficiency requirement may be fulfilled if you have attended an English-Language post secondary institution. Successful completion of at least 18 credit units of transferable university-level courses where English is the official language of instruction and examination is sufficient proof of proficiency. The post-secondary institution must declare English to be the only language of instruction and examination throughout the institution, not just in select departments.

After intermediate I have completed two years of computing diploma in English-Language post secondary institute where medium of instruction was English and all my subjects were taught in English. My course was affiliated with EDEXCEL UK and i got my diploma from EDEXCEL UK.

So can i get admission in University of Saskatchewan without IELTS ??
Please help

KhurramSaeed86

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
I showed a statement of 25 LAC PKR now i have a statement of 41 LAC should i apply again now thats the only thing i can change