+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REJECTED HELP NEEDED TO APPLY AGAIN

KhurramSaeed86

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
U have done MBA and ur applying for college like what are u applying for,,
Sharjeel bhai the VO didnt objected on this at any point and my MBA is of two years and b.com 2 years

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
fahad123 said:
I was going through university of Saskatchewan website and i found that English proficiency requirement may be fulfilled if you have attended an English-Language post secondary institution. Successful completion of at least 18 credit units of transferable university-level courses where English is the official language of instruction and examination is sufficient proof of proficiency. The post-secondary institution must declare English to be the only language of instruction and examination throughout the institution, not just in select departments.

After intermediate I have completed two years of computing diploma in English-Language post secondary institute where medium of instruction was English and all my subjects were taught in English. My course was affiliated with EDEXCEL UK and i got my diploma from EDEXCEL UK.

So can i get admission in University of Saskatchewan without IELTS ??
Please help
now thats what ur university will decide, as it clearly says that courses u did during studies should be of university level and must be equivalent to 18 credits, so u can try but chances are low

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
KhurramSaeed86 said:
Sharjeel bhai the VO didnt objected on this at any point and my MBA is of two years and b.com 2 years
then why he objected about purpose of visit,

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
now thats what ur university will decide, as it clearly says that courses u did during studies should be of university level and must be equivalent to 18 credits, so u can try but chances are low
Thanks Sharjeel for giving your time. I did my bachelor and courses are of university level. If my college which is King Edwardes College Peshawar sends a letter or email and clear that language of instruction is ENGLISH. Will it assure my admission ??

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
fahad123 said:
Thanks Sharjeel for giving your time. I did my bachelor and courses are of university level. If my college which is King Edwardes College Peshawar sends a letter or email and clear that language of instruction is ENGLISH. Will it assure my admission ??
Nope that won't do,, if u wish to have English language test exempted, u will need to send the course outline of all subjects u studied in two years,, college will provide u course outline ,,, if uni thinks u have completed enough credits may be then they will exempt,, but again its Pakistani institute so chances are low,,

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
KhurramSaeed86 said:
Sharjeel bhai please tell me now what should I do jo hona tha woh to ho gaya.
Well if u have done MBA go for MBA again from university,, many people do it,, as u told now ur bank statement if 41 lakhs so its good,, should be four month older,, i recommend 6 months,,for more chances pay at least on year fees in advance,, attach receipt,, big problem home ties,, honestly no one can satisfy VO that he will come back,, but I recommend if u have any property on ur parents name ,, transfer it to ur name,, add valuation certificate,, u can show gold,, but show what u have don't lie,, go for gold valuation,, add good SOP,, and try it,, and BTW who is accompanying u,,

KhurramSaeed86

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
Well if u have done MBA go for MBA again from university,, many people do it,, as u told now ur bank statement if 41 lakhs so its good,, should be four month older,, i recommend 6 months,,for more chances pay at least on year fees in advance,, attach receipt,, big problem home ties,, honestly no one can satisfy VO that he will come back,, but I recommend if u have any property on ur parents name ,, transfer it to ur name,, add valuation certificate,, u can show gold,, but show what u have don't lie,, go for gold valuation,, add good SOP,, and try it,, and BTW who is accompanying u,,
This is the thing I am confused about no one is accompanying me. I never mentioned any where that any of my family member is accompanying me.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
KhurramSaeed86 said:
This is the thing I am confused about no one is accompanying me. I never mentioned any where that any of my family member is accompanying me.
Weird,,,

hellolondon

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013

Can someone tell me what does this mean? who should accompany whom and why? I thought the students are going by themselves without anyone accompanying them.

KhurramSaeed86

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Sharjeel bhai i am going to apply again by giving the statement of 41 LAC (1520000 LOAN) and going to pay my first semester fee this time. and going to explain them them that no one is accompany me to canada. and going to give solid reasons to come back.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
KhurramSaeed86 said:
Sharjeel bhai i am going to apply again by giving the statement of 41 LAC (1520000 LOAN) and going to pay my first semester fee this time. and going to explain them them that no one is accompany me to canada. and going to give solid reasons to come back.
That's fine,,

Adityacool91

Nov 19, 2013
HI GUYS...
I applied ma visa on Nov 8 th.....didnt get any mail....at last i received ma passport it was rejection they think i won't go back to my country after study.i want to re apply ma visa....please help me to get visa.
ma profile
10---62%
12---72%
Btech---69.4%
IELTS---6.5(L-8.5,R-5.5,w-6,S-5.5)
please help me

Skaursandhu

Nov 19, 2013
Hi frnds,
I m little bit confused and depressed after getting 3 times of rejection from Canada. Please help me out. I m a medical student of c.b.s.e board and got 65% marks(physics-52,biology-57 and chemistry-57)and my ielts score was 6.5 overall(listening-7.5,speaking-6.5,reading-6.5 and writing-6.0). I had choosed INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOOLOGY in Centennial college first time but my visa was rejected for the reason that the proposed study is not related to ur previous study. I reapply for the same session(sep2013) with the same program and college as i think that my program is related to my study but again i got rejection but this time they mentioned that my purpose of visit is not clear and they think that i m financial weak also. Now I had again applied for jan session but i changed my program to chemical lab technician in sheridan college and this time i paid the full fees to satisfy that i have enough money i also showed $14000 as extra funds and make them clear that i will leave canada after complition of my course to satisfy my purpose of visit but again i got rejection with a same reason that the proposed study is not related to the previous study........So what do u think i should again apply for canada or i should try for any other country or i should continue my study in India only? Please frnds help me out........Thankx in advance