+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Oath Timeline after Test/Interview

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khowe said:
Yesterday I finally received my oath invitation for July 24, 2015 which is exactly 4 months from my test date! As I said, my E-CAS changed from In Process to Decision Made on June 28 but it does not have any additional lines saying they sent the invite. The letter was dated July 6.
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you. Vancouver office is finally moving forward. I hope all March/April test takers will graduate in July or August.

khowe

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2011
AOR Received.
28-02-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2012
LANDED..........
06-16-2012
yyzhuang said:
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you. Vancouver office is finally moving forward. I hope all March/April test takers will graduate in July or August.
Thanks! I think that Vancouver is also starting to use the Decision Made to indicate the oath letter is on its way. Other offices have been switching people's E-CAS to Decision Made for a while, so it just seems like Vancouver has been a bit slow to adopt the new changes. Hopefully you will receive your invite in the next two weeks!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
yyzhuang said:
I got Decision Made too! Thanks for the update otherwise I would never check ecas again, due to no test invite updates. Seems like our timeline is almost identical.
Congratulations!! As we gave the test around same time, I think we both will have oath on the same day or same day different time slot or +/- 1 to 3 days apart. Please let me know once you receive the letter for oath. It would be anytime now. Hopefully the oath would be around end of July.

Looking at Khowe's profile, he got decision made on 28th June and got letter on July 7th, the letter was dated 6th July. Thus for us, the letter should be around as early as this week or before end of next week. We might receive an email for oath if CIC schedules oath early. (same happened with aria's friends)

Tamara_ said:
Congratulations. happy for u.
Thanks Tamara and I wish the same for you. Good luck!!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
khowe said:
Yesterday I finally received my oath invitation for July 24, 2015 which is exactly 4 months from my test date! As I said, my E-CAS changed from In Process to Decision Made on June 28 but it does not have any additional lines saying they sent the invite. The letter was dated July 6.
congratulations :) Best wishes to you :)

aria

Mar 25, 2015
Hi
I got decision made too.
we applied as a family on Dec. 12,2014 and test was on April 22,2015
My wife and my Ecas status changed to decision made today but my daughter status is still in process.
Also two of my friends who did the test March 10 and March 26 got Email for oath yesterday, to appear for ceremony in jully 14 and Jully 16 respectively.(they applied early October and mid November)
:D :p

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
aria said:
Hi
I got decision made too.
we applied as a family on Dec. 12,2014 and test was on April 22,2015
My wife and my Ecas status changed to decision made today but my daughter status is still in process.
Also two of my friends who did the test March 10 and March 26 got Email for oath yesterday, to appear for ceremony in jully 14 and Jully 16 respectively.(they applied early October and mid November)
:D :p
congratulations :)

Do you have any updates on e-cas regarding test invite or oath invite etc?

aria

Mar 25, 2015
Thanks Sam and congratulation. :)
Hopefully all of us got invite letter soon.
There is no additional line in my Ecas and the transfer line is never backed.

rose.1202

Jun 26, 2015
thecoolguysam said:
Congratulations :)

Does your e-cas show information regarding test invite?

Best wishes and good luck!!
I took the test on May 21/15,and the letter for oath has been sent on June 22/15 ,my oath is on July 14/15.

will-i-am0121

Apr 21, 2015
lol, my wife did her test on April 2nd(applied in Nov 2014), and no oath invitation yet, or nothing has been added or change to her ECAS(in process), where mine had change to decision made about a week ago(did my test on June 11th, applied on March 2015) with no added info on ECAS.

We just don't have any idea how they send their oath invitation to people...

Good luck guys.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
One of my friends who is also from Vancouver gave test on 27th May and got Decision Made in 1st week of June (the Decision Made was quick). It seems to be that late May or June test takers have got Decision Made quickly(within few days) after the test.

In our (myself, aria & yyzhuang) case, we got the Decision Made after 2.5 months after the test, thus we may get our oath invite in just next few days as we have already crossed 2.5 months after the test.

Basically, it does not matter when "Decision Made" shows up on e-cas, all it matters is the time when the person receives the oath, which is approximately 3 months after the test.

For the old applicants (who have applied early 2014) or who have lengthy timelines should expect oath letter early after test (within 1 to 2 months). This is what I have personally observed in this forum.

These are just rough estimates,observations & trend to calculate the progress from test to oath invite however who knows when would CIC will send the actual oath invite.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Coolguysam, aria & yyzhuang !
You all should be getting your Oath Letters soon !

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:
Congratulations Coolguysam, aria & yyzhuang !
You all should be getting your Oath Letters soon !
Thank you! I wish you the same and get your oath letter very soon!

donnylhk

Jun 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who can tell me how long I can receive the oath invite after Decision Made? My decision made has change almost one month. :'( :'(

I checked my wife's E-cas, her "in process" changed to "Decision Made" today. My son's E-cas is still "in process".

Nainarvet

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to Sam, Yyzhang and Aria on your progression to "Decision made" stage. Hopefully, you guys should receive your oath invites in the next couple of weeks!

Thanks Sam for clarifying on the present trend with Vancouver local office and toning down the expectations with "decision made" status!