+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Oath Timeline after Test/Interview

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
yukon said:
Congratulations Coolguysam, aria & yyzhuang !
You all should be getting your Oath Letters soon !
Thanks Yukon! What does your e-cas state? Does it state "Decision Made"?

My best wishes with you for oath as well.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Nainarvet said:
Congrats to Sam, Yyzhang and Aria on your progression to "Decision made" stage. Hopefully, you guys should receive your oath invites in the next couple of weeks!

Thanks Sam for clarifying on the present trend with Vancouver local office and toning down the expectations with "decision made" status!
Thank you and my best wishes with you for oath as well.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Thanks Yukon! What does your e-cas state? Does it state "Decision Made"?

My best wishes with you for oath as well.
Mine is still in 'In Process'. No change except the Transfer line had disappeared about a month & half ago.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
yukon said:
Mine is still in 'In Process'. No change except the Transfer line had disappeared about a month & half ago.
Don't worry. You will also receive oath invite soon. For some people in the forum, they received oath invite while e-cas states "In Process"

Check this link to see the people who got oath invite still had "In Process" (Users: tikitaka,rose.1202, guitarhero)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gpi8U0Vl1AYh5XmQ9jIb6Tx_ENayWrSQVa6co3zQZZg/edit#gid=0

will-i-am0121

Apr 21, 2015
thecoolguysam said:
Don't worry. You will also receive oath invite soon. For some people in the forum, they received oath invite while e-cas states "In Process"

Check this link to see the people who got oath invite still had "In Process" (Users: tikitaka,rose.1202, guitarhero)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gpi8U0Vl1AYh5XmQ9jIb6Tx_ENayWrSQVa6co3zQZZg/edit#gid=0
Hey Sam,
Do you want to update mine on the sheet as well, mine has changed to DM more than a week ago. I think it was June 29th.
Thank you Sam.

rachelsung

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

my husband took test in Vancouver location on April 20th, 2015. Still waiting for oath invitation. No change online yet. On the test day, the interviewer said the rest of the process may take 2 - 3 months. And it is near 3 months after test, we still haven't received any letter yet. I wonder how long before the oath should we receive the invitation letter?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
rachelsung said:
Hi,

my husband took test in Vancouver location on April 20th, 2015. Still waiting for oath invitation. No change online yet. On the test day, the interviewer said the rest of the process may take 2 - 3 months. And it is near 3 months after test, we still haven't received any letter yet. I wonder how long before the oath should we receive the invitation letter?
It usually takes 2-3 months and sometimes up to 5 months. General trend is that people are receiving oath invite within 2-4 months.

Would you mind sharing your husband's timeline?

What does his online status show.

You can check out the recent details here:

https://goo.gl/BXGEHZ

IN888658S

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am awaiting revised Oath ceremony at this time. I received an Oath ceremony notification from CIC for Jun 12, 2015 2:00 PM. This notification was sent by CIC on May 27, 2015. However, on Jun 1, 2015, the CIC officer called me and mentioned that my oath ceremony has been cancelled, as additional information is needed. She also mentioned that the officer will call in 2 weeks. I didn't receive a call in 2 weeks. I reached out to the CIC officer then. In my most recent conversations with her on Jun 29, 2015, I was informed that my case is active and the CIC officer is working on it. She mentioned that if they need any additional information they will call me. She was not able to provide information on what they looking for at this time. I have a checkpoint call with her on Jul 27th, hoping that I will receive some update by then.

Please find the timeline for my citizenship below :

Application Received Sep 15, 2014
Processing Start Date Nov 19, 2014
Notification for Citizenship Test : Feb 26, 2015
Citizenship test taken and cleared : Mar 26, 2015
Notice for Oath Ceremony sent : May 27, 2015
Oath Ceremony (which was cancelled) : June 12, 2015

I am now waiting for CIC notification on next steps. I will greatly appreciate if anyone in the group has had similar experience and could share what could potentially happen next. As you would expect, I am concerned after having reached so far. Thank you.

Regards,

IN888658S

rachelsung

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here it goes:

1. Received Application and sent out Discover Canada Booklet => Oct. 28, 2013
2. Started processing application => January 28, 2014
3. Sent out notice to appear and write the citizenship test on April 20, 2015=> March 24, 2014
4. Citizenship Test and Interview=> April 20, 2014
5. Oath => Still Waiting for Invite

IN888658S

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I was going through the threads in the discussion forum. I received the oath ceremony notification for Jun 12, 2015, while the status if my application was "In process". As per my earlier thread, this oath ceremony was cancelled. It has been 106 days since the date I cleared my Citizenship test. Thanks.

Regards,
IN888658S