+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

V.P.O William G. Beck

bechanmathewa

Apr 15, 2021
Dear Applicant,
I am pleased to Inform you that your RESUME/CV has been duly received and reviewed,your CONTRACT AGREEMENT has been prepared and forwarded to you for your kind information and signature for further processing.
I'm William G. Beck personal private attorney general for respected (Notts Berry Farm ),i have received all necessary documents from Notts Berry Farm regarding the recruitment processing,

in acknowledgement to your documents, i have made the soft copy of Employment bond contract agreement letter duly signed/accept by your employer (Notts Berry Farm) which i will be sending to you in attachment of these mail.

You are expected to read, and understand all the concepts of the agreement bond,before placing your signature as acceptance of the Employer Terms & Conditions. The Agreement Soft copy of your signature is expected to be sent back within 24 hours of receiving,failure to do so"your Employer might have to consider another serious applicant for the same position, as there are numerous of applicant on his database.

( KINDLY FILL AND SIGN THEN SCAN IT BACK TO ME )

Wish you all the best and good luck

Warm Regards,
V.P.O William G. Beck
Commissioner for Oath,
Supreme Court of Canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Applicant,
I am pleased to Inform you that your RESUME/CV has been duly received and reviewed,your CONTRACT AGREEMENT has been prepared and forwarded to you for your kind information and signature for further processing.
I'm William G. Beck personal private attorney general for respected (Notts Berry Farm ),i have received all necessary documents from Notts Berry Farm regarding the recruitment processing,

in acknowledgement to your documents, i have made the soft copy of Employment bond contract agreement letter duly signed/accept by your employer (Notts Berry Farm) which i will be sending to you in attachment of these mail.

You are expected to read, and understand all the concepts of the agreement bond,before placing your signature as acceptance of the Employer Terms & Conditions. The Agreement Soft copy of your signature is expected to be sent back within 24 hours of receiving,failure to do so"your Employer might have to consider another serious applicant for the same position, as there are numerous of applicant on his database.

( KINDLY FILL AND SIGN THEN SCAN IT BACK TO ME )

Wish you all the best and good luck

Warm Regards,
V.P.O William G. Beck
Commissioner for Oath,
Supreme Court of Canada
It's fake and a scam.

Reactions: bechanmathewa

bechanmathewa

Apr 15, 2021
Dear Applicant,

We acknowledge the interest shown by you to work with Reichmann Int’l Devep Corp., Toronto, Canada. Your CV has been received and viewed by the Recruitment Unit and your CV was found interesting as it is matching the requirements needed by this Company.

We would have loved to conduct this interview with you on the phone, but considering the number of people we have to contact and the time involved in doing it, we have decided to interview you online by sending online forms to you. You are advised to patiently follow our recruiting process as we proceed.
NOTE: You are eligible to submit this application form/ interview for this employment if and only your passport is at hand and you are ready to relocate to work with Reichmann Int’l Devep Corp., Canada.

REGARDS,

MR. BRUCE G.
RECRUITMENT OFFICER,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Applicant,

We acknowledge the interest shown by you to work with Reichmann Int’l Devep Corp., Toronto, Canada. Your CV has been received and viewed by the Recruitment Unit and your CV was found interesting as it is matching the requirements needed by this Company.

We would have loved to conduct this interview with you on the phone, but considering the number of people we have to contact and the time involved in doing it, we have decided to interview you online by sending online forms to you. You are advised to patiently follow our recruiting process as we proceed.
NOTE: You are eligible to submit this application form/ interview for this employment if and only your passport is at hand and you are ready to relocate to work with Reichmann Int’l Devep Corp., Canada.

REGARDS,

MR. BRUCE G.
RECRUITMENT OFFICER,
Fake