01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
??? ??? ???
I got email from Sydney VO this morning they have asked me all the forms, Ielts, Relative proof, POF, Work experience letters again,
they already got my original IELTS. & my passport is went for renewal and will take two months.
All seniors and same case please help. Why VO asked me for everything again ?
thanks

SKILLED WORKER MI1 UPDATE

29 November 2011

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for admission to Canada as a Skilled Worker. You are now being provided with an opportunity to update your application, prior to assessment of the file by a Visa Officer.

Please provide for review now:

Original Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) form,
Updated Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM5669) form for you and all dependents 18 years and older;
Updated Additional Family information (IMM5406) form
Updated Schedule 3 (IMM008) form. Ensure you accurately complete all relevant codes from the National Occupation Classification handbook which most closely describes your work experience over the past ten years;

Note: All forms are available online at: www.cic.gc.ca

Updated passport bio/ information page(s) for each person included on the application, should the passport be new or renewed since the initial submission of your application.
Current visa or status document for Australia, New Zealand, Fiji or any other country where you are (lawfully) residing, as applicable.
Updated Identification photographs for you and all accompanying dependents as per the photo specifications available online: SW Application Guide - Appendix A
Civil documents for any new spouse/common law partner or dependent children, not previously included in your application: Certified copies are acceptable in the first instance. We require birth certificates for all accompanying family members: marriage, divorce and death certificates (for all marriage/divorce/s for all applicants – as applicable); child custody and/or adoption orders from competent authorities as applicable.
Updated employment experience documents since the submission of your application (principal applicant only) : original confirmation of employment in a skill level O, A or B occupation.
Updated education documents since the submission of your application for you and your spouse/common-law partner (as applicable)
Updated Settlement funds: Provide from the past 6 months ORIGINAL financial statement/s (e.g. bank statements, term deposit statements) showing transaction listings for all your accounts to show your proof of unencumbered settlement funds for prospective settlement. Any large deposits must have clearly documented provenance to show the funds are yours.
Language proficiency: Updated results for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the test d'évaluation de français (TEF) may be presented, if available. Evidence of improved scores will be considered.
Any additional changes to your situation, such as arranged employment in Canada or proof of relationship to any blood relatives now living in Canada (certified copies of Birth certificates to clearly demonstrate the blood relationship).

These documents must be received at this office within 45 days from the date of this letter. If you need more time, you must advise this office immediately. If no information is received within this time frame, your application will be returned to the queue and you will be sent a reminder letter. If you do not respond to the reminder letter, we will assume you are no longer interested and your application will be refused.

If you wish to withdraw your application, you must do this immediately, in writing. You may be eligible for a full refund of the processing fee/s paid on your application. Once the visa officer reviews your application (initial assessment) there is no refund of any processing fee/s.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Yours truly

Immigration Section / Section de l'Immigration
sydney.immigration @ international.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone: +61 2 9364 3050
Facsimile | Télécopieur: +61 2 9364 3099
Level 5, 111 Harrington Street / 5e étage, 111 rue Harrington
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia | Australie

Consulate General of Canada | Consulat général du Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

??? ??? ???

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sukh420 said:
??? ??? ???
I got email from Sydney VO this morning they have asked me all the forms, Ielts, Relative proof, POF, Work experience letters again,
they already got my original IELTS. & my passport is went for renewal and will take two months.
thanks

29 November 2011
Dear Applicant,
Immigration Section / Section de l'Immigration
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia | Australie

??? ??? ???

Bro,

1. With this letter your file has come out of the queue & is now ready for further processing.
2. They haven't asked u to send all the docs again... just one [new] IMM0008* & rest "updated" ones, if any.
Meaning:
If there's any changes in your exp, edn, POF, family composition, IELTS retake, travel history etc. u r then required to submit the latest now... else, u don't submit anything except the fresh IMM0008.

Good luck !

Qorax
*Original Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) form: This is a std practice... lately everyone has to file it again.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
??? ??? ???
thanks

Dear Applicant,

Please provide for review now:

Original Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) form,
Updated Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM5669) form for you and all dependents 18 years and older;
Updated Additional Family information (IMM5406) form
Updated Schedule 3 (IMM008) form. Ensure you accurately complete all relevant codes from the National Occupation Classification handbook which most closely describes your work experience over the past ten years;

Hi Sukh,

Heyyyyy...be happy that your file is finally on the desk of a VO... :)

Agreed with Qorax da.

Is there a specific date that you have to submit the docs? Don't miss that date and inform VO that your Passport is under the process of renewal and will send them the copy as soon as it is available ( That is only if you have a deadline to submit the other docs).

Happy for you.

Mitali

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011 PER / 2nd AOR : September 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
Interview........
got waived :-)
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
qorax said:
Bro,

1. With this letter your file has come out of the queue & is now ready for further processing.
2. They haven't asked u to send all the docs again... just one [new] IMM0008* & rest "updated" ones, if any.
Meaning:
If there's any changes in your exp, edn, POF, family composition, IELTS retake, travel history etc. u r then required to submit the latest now... else, u don't submit anything except the fresh IMM0008.

Good luck !

Qorax
*Original Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) form: This is a std practice... lately everyone has to file it again.
Dear,
I second captain qorax on this issue...very apt reply qorax :)
Congratulations bro...your file would be processed now...the wait is over...To add something from my side...pls do not forget to include the following also :-
1) Updated Identification photographs for you and all accompanying dependents as per the photo specifications available online: SW Application Guide - Appendix A
2) Do mention about the passport renewal thing if u decide to send the updated forms without the passport copy as requested...or else u may speed up the passport process by following them and still make it within 45 days time !!
Best wishes..
JUNER 2011

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
qorax said:
Bro,

Meaning:

Good luck !

Qorax
Thanks Captain ,Mitali & Juner2011, heartiest thanks :)

Just need ur more help on this, plz

1. in the email their is a line
Updated passport bio/ information page(s) for each person included on the application, should the passport be new or renewed since the initial submission of your application
my passport is expiring on this Sunday and I have applied to renew my passport, I have the receipt.
Do I need to fill my passport details which is expiring on this Sunday?
in the form they ask DO you have a valid passport? yes or no
it is valid till 4th dec 2011.

2. in the form they ask for the family name. which is blank on my passport and new form doesn't validate. on the right top corner of the form it says "Validated NO" because I am leaving family name column blank.

3. I have gained one more year of my professional work experience, all info related to that I have already updated to Sydney VO 3 months ago. Do I have to do that again (sending the reference letters) or just need to fill updated form.

I have 45 days to reply. But thanks for you guys I might do that this Friday.

Cheers :)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
Thanks Captain ,Mitali & Juner2011, heartiest thanks :)

Just need ur more help on this, plz

1. in the email their is a line
Updated passport bio/ information page(s) for each person included on the application, should the passport be new or renewed since the initial submission of your application
my passport is expiring on this Sunday and I have applied to renew my passport, I have the receipt.
Do I need to fill my passport details which is expiring on this Sunday? If you are certain that you will receive your renewed PP after 2 months, then you have no option but to fill the details of the old PP (as you have just 45 days to comply)
In your cover letter mention that your PP has been sent for renewal

in the form they ask DO you have a valid passport? yes or no "Not valid" ; PPs should be valid (expiry date) for 6months. Include a note to explain.
it is valid till 4th dec 2011.

2. in the form they ask for the family name. which is blank on my passport and new form doesn't validate. on the right top corner of the form it says "Validated NO" because I am leaving family name column blank. Will it help if you write it by hand (the whole form); or write NA and explain again in the cove note

3. I have gained one more year of my professional work experience, all info related to that I have already updated to Sydney VO 3 months ago. Do I have to do that again (sending the reference letters) or just need to fill updated form.It will be good to send the Updated form for this one and also include the Reference letter

I have 45 days to reply. But thanks for you guys I might do that this Friday.

Cheers :)

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
Thanks Very Much Mitali, You and Qorax sir eased it for me I gonna submit my docs on Friday.

Cheers :) :) :)

mehulca

Oct 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Result submitted with other documents
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
Congrats Sukh for being in Real In Process. Go ahead with document submission. Wish you smooth, quicker and positive processing.

summer11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
sydney
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Full docs to VO 28 SEPT 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 22 OCT 2010
File Transfer...
13 JULY 2010
Med's Request
In Process 2nd March 12, MR 29 March 12
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
Thanks guys for the info because i do have same query as sukh.

Sukh go ahead with your documents. Good luck for me it will take some time as i have to go out of australia get the work visa and give them the updated visa. i hope i can do it before 20th dec.

cheers

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
mehulca said:
Congrats Sukh for being in Real In Process. Go ahead with document submission. Wish you smooth, quicker and positive processing.
Thanks Mehulka So Nice of you, ur case date is same. u will hear something from V O soon, best of luck :)

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
@mikenz

Hi Bro, howz ur process going? Sydney is moving now so hope u will hear from then soon.. :)

@summer11

Bro I was scared the same way but relax nothing to worry about, seniors are always there to help. Wish u best of luck with your process ahead. BTW what is ur NOC if u don't mind.

Thx :)

summer11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
sydney
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Full docs to VO 28 SEPT 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 22 OCT 2010
File Transfer...
13 JULY 2010
Med's Request
In Process 2nd March 12, MR 29 March 12
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
sukh420 said:
@ mikenz

Hi Bro, howz ur process going? Sydney is moving now so hope u will hear from then soon.. :)

@ summer11

Bro I was scared the same way but relax nothing to worry about, seniors are always there to help. Wish u best of luck with your process ahead. BTW what is ur NOC if u don't mind.

thanks to all who are helping people giving their valuable time and effort. i am grateful for all the info and help from this forum.

sukh my noc is 4131. thank for ur wish. same goes to u as well.

cheers

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Sydney VO are lazy I think and also the visa allocated to Australia is very low.
Manny

summer11 said:
thanks to all who are helping people giving their valuable time and effort. i am grateful for all the info and help from this forum.

sukh my noc is 4131. thank for ur wish. same goes to u as well.

cheers

mikenz

Sep 5, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
@ mikenz

@ summer11

Hey, thanks for asking.. no news here..except for leaving New Zealand. The wife and I are going to Europe and wait there for the PR coming through. May as well make some money while waiting.. :) We are off to Vancouver first, get some cold and snow feeling. Keep each other posted on what's happening. All the best