29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
drmahbub35 said:
i m facing problem to fill up the generic form.i cant put my date of birth.when i m typing my date of birth i see nu instead of appearing the dates.would you like you help me pls?not only that i have to type everything except the first one question.when i clicked in the first box,i saw the program under which i m applying but other box does not show anything (eg sex,eye colour etc).no problem..i can type but not all boxes takes answer like date of birth as vide supra.i have downloaded foxit..what other can i do?it is any problem of my pc?
Download adobe acrobat 9. Hope the problems shall be fixed.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
drmahbub35 said:
deba_avik
my best wishes are with u.hope and pray u would get ur medical and PR soon.
Thanks, friend, a lot. Wish you also all the best.

Tanzina

Jan 15, 2012
Hello......

I'm the principal applicant. When I sent all my information that time I sent some wrong information of my spouse about addresses where he has lived since his 18th birthday and personal history mistakenly. Now V O asked for everything again. When they'll match my old information with new one and got mis-match, then there is a possibility to reject my application. What should I do now? How could I inform them about my mistake. please help me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(.

Tanzin

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Tanzina said:
Hello......

I'm the principal applicant. When I sent all my information that time I sent some wrong information of my spouse about addresses where he has lived since his 18th birthday and personal history mistakenly. Now V O asked for everything again. When they'll match my old information with new one and got mis-match, then there is a possibility to reject my application. What should I do now? How could I inform them about my mistake. please help me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(.

Tanzin
I think when you will send updated forms and docs, they will not touch your old forms. However, to be in the safe side, you could write in cover letter about the facts and request them to ignore the previous forms.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
deba_avik said:
I think when you will send updated forms and docs, they will not touch your old forms. However, to be in the safe side, you could write in cover letter about the facts and request them to ignore the previous forms.

Its true that the VO may not go through the old forms but all those information should be recorded in their system (software what they use). That's why there is no scope to take it lightly. It is wise to disclose/reveal the fact to the VO by writing a letter to them.

Tanzina

Jan 15, 2012
smiling_face said:

Its true that the VO may not go through the old forms but all those information should be recorded in their system (software what they use). That's why there is no scope to take it lightly. It is wise to disclose/reveal the fact to the VO by writing a letter to them.
Thankssssssssss...... dear Deba_Avik and Smiling Face. I thought about cover letter and I also thought that I'll point out them about the incorrect information and will attach it with the form. It would be ok??

Tanzin

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Tanzina said:
Thankssssssssss...... dear Deba_Avik and Smiling Face. I thought about cover letter and I also thought that I'll point out them about the incorrect information and will attach it with the form. It would be ok??

Tanzin
It should be suffice!

Tanzina

Jan 15, 2012
Today I've dropped all papers and forms that V O asked for. Normally how long it'll take to process?

Tanzin

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Tanzina said:
Today I've dropped all papers and forms that V O asked for. Normally how long it'll take to process?

Tanzin
No one can guarantee this...we can just cross our fingers! :)

All the best....

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
After 2 Weeks of sending the updated forms and docs to SGVO, Address Line disappeared! ::) :eek: ::) :eek: ::) :eek:

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
Na bro, just sent meds last week. 3 to 5 months for PPR.
Very happy to see your case moving ahead after a long lag... All the very best. Keep us updated

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It means that CIC has reached the quota of 10,000 applicants as assigned for this year. No more applications will be received at CIO.

Mitali