Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
I applied pr renewal for my spouse in oct 2016 after staying 850 days in canada .but recently I got this letter from cic

In your permanent resident card application, you have indicated having been outside of Canada for 1095 days or more in the past five (5) years. Subsection _2_8{_1} of the Immigration and Re/'‹ gee Protection Act (IRPA) requires permanent residents to comply with tha residency obligation described in that section.

In order to verify that your application complies with the requirements of the Immigration and Refugaa Protection Regulations (IRPR) sections 6 and 7; to determine if humanitarian and compassionate considerations could justify the retention of your permanent resident status; and pursuant to your obligation to answer truthfully to all questions put to you as per the IRPA section _§, we woub like to ask you to provide your Humanitarian and Compassionate reasons and include any supporting documentation that would justify the retention of your permanent residence status and overcome the breach of your residence obligation.

Please indicate your UCI number - which can be found in the upper right corner of this letter - on all documents. All documents (including passport entry and exit stamps) must be accompanied by an official translation if they are in a language other than English or French.

Please send the requested documents within 30 days of the date of this letter to the following address:

We never filled that section and never mentioned she stayed 1095 days outside.We dont know its a clerical error,if not on what basis they concluded
what documents required to prove that we are here. How shoud we answer this letter

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
You need to answer the letter with proof of the 850 days in Canada.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
If i include passport copies,pay stubs, children school records, would that be sufficient

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Do you have the copy of the application that you have sent to CIC for PR renewal. Check if you have mentioned that she was away for 1095 days or more.
You can send all the paperwork that can prove that your wife was here in Canada. Like paystubs, medical records, volunteer work, copies of all passport pages including translation of non-english stamps, credit card bills, utility bills, property documents, rental documents, tax returns, cellphone bills etc etc

Call 1-888-242-2100 to discuss the situation and ask what other documents you need.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ramkris said:
If i include passport copies,pay stubs, children school records, would that be sufficient
I would provide more than that and give as much evidence as you can. Proof of property ownership / property rental, utility bills, credit card statements showing proof of card use in Canada, health care records, tax returns, etc.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Thanks for all the Help Today I received this email from cic

This letter refers to the determination of your status as a permanent resident of Canada.
For the purposes of determining whether you have met the residency obligation, I have examined the five-year period immediately before October 6, 2016. After careful and thorough consideration of all aspects of your application and of the supporting information provided, I have determined that you have complied with the requirements of the residency obligation under Section 28 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
Having considered all of the evidence that you have presented, I am satisfied that the retention of your permanent resident status is justified. Your file has been referred to the Case Processing Center – Sydney to request issuance of your Permanent Resident Card.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
ramkris said:
Thanks for all the Help Today I received this email from cic

This letter refers to the determination of your status as a permanent resident of Canada.
For the purposes of determining whether you have met the residency obligation, I have examined the five-year period immediately before October 6, 2016. After careful and thorough consideration of all aspects of your application and of the supporting information provided, I have determined that you have complied with the requirements of the residency obligation under Section 28 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
Having considered all of the evidence that you have presented, I am satisfied that the retention of your permanent resident status is justified. Your file has been referred to the Case Processing Center – Sydney to request issuance of your Permanent Resident Card.
Good!