+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent advice from Pakistani experts about PCC

SoniaJav

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
simalik said:
Yes, i had to write a letter of authorization, then went to the consulate to get it stamped and attested and mailed it to my father.
Thank you...this is great help. We want to avoid travelling home with our newborn...i hope this works for us too.

Just another thing though...PCC needs a picture too...they normally tske it on the spot. Did you send one with your authority letter by post? Or just scanned and emailed both?

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
simalik said:
So my dad got the police certificate but he didn't get my other addresses written, according to him they said that in case there is an fir, it reaches home district immediately athe period they wrote is frim my d.o.b to present, so what should i do? write in letter of explanation
Yes you can explain that in letter.. ultimate purpose of pcc is to ensure that there isnt any criminal record against you.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Yes you can explain that in letter.. ultimate purpose of pcc is to ensure that there isnt any criminal record against you.
Boss what is your experience of one PCC of Birth district? Did CIC accepted it. I am in the same boat. Resided in two different cities, forum people are confusing me to take PCC from all cities. Please share your experience.

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Boss what is your experience of one PCC of Birth district? Did CIC accepted it. I am in the same boat. Resided in two different cities, forum people are confusing me to take PCC from all cities. Please share your experience.
waiting for them to respond

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
well I submitted my application on 18 May infact... Medical passed and waiting for further development. And you?

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
well I submitted my application on 18 May infact... Medical passed and waiting for further development. And you?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Then you are good to go brother. I am in the process of PNP nomination. Looking forward for ITA later this month.

gotocanda123

May 13, 2017
Hi Everyone ,

I was crawling through different forums for the same problem mentioned, What you guys have concluded should we get one PCC or the PCC from all the cities ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Everyone ,

I was crawling through different forums for the same problem mentioned, What you guys have concluded should we get one PCC or the PCC from all the cities ?
Only One PCC covering time duration from 18 years of age till now. Preferably from Permanent address, now a days DPO is not issuing PCC if address of that city is not mentioned in your ID card.

gotocanda123

May 13, 2017
Only One PCC covering time duration from 18 years of age till now. Preferably from Permanent address, now a days DPO is not issuing PCC if address of that city is not mentioned in your ID card.
Hi @anwar_01

Thanks for your response.
I have checked with the Lahore police and they were saying they can issue the PCC for lahore if the applicant have got the PCC from the city mentioned on the ID card.
Is the DPO in Islamabad is not issuing the PCC in any case if the applicants Id card don't have the Islamabad's address ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi @anwar_01

Thanks for your response.
I have checked with the Lahore police and they were saying they can issue the PCC for lahore if the applicant have got the PCC from the city mentioned on the ID card.
Is the DPO in Islamabad is not issuing the PCC in any case if the applicants Id card don't have the Islamabad's address ?
Yes I have experienced that. If you do have the address mentioned in your ID card then no problem. If not then they will straight away refused. Rawalpinidi DPO refused for me. You can check with Islamabad police.

gotocanda123

May 13, 2017
Yes I have experienced that. If you do have the address mentioned in your ID card then no problem. If not then they will straight away refused. Rawalpinidi DPO refused for me. You can check with Islamabad police.
So have you submitted the application without getting the PCC from Rawalpindi?
If yes have you get the PR or face any problem yet with the process ?