+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent advice from Pakistani experts about PCC

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
So have you submitted the application without getting the PCC from Rawalpindi?
If yes have you get the PR or face any problem yet with the process ?
Yes I submitted it with Permanent address PCC. There will not be any problem if your PCC is covering your time duration since 18 years onward. Don't worry about multiple PCC just take one covering all duration.

gotocanda123

May 13, 2017
Yes I submitted it with Permanent address PCC. There will not be any problem if your PCC is covering your time duration since 18 years onward. Don't worry about multiple PCC just take one covering all duration.
Hmm yes i m thinking the same, but i have got the response on different threads they reject the applications if PCC for all cities are not provided. That is why i am very confused with this.

Just need to confirm do you anybody who have got through this by one PCC or have you got the PR ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hmm yes i m thinking the same, but i have got the response on different threads they reject the applications if PCC for all cities are not provided. That is why i am very confused with this.

Just need to confirm do you anybody who have got through this by one PCC or have you got the PR ?
I have seen a lot of people getting PR with single PCC from Pakistan. I am still in process.

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Only One PCC covering time duration from 18 years of age till now. Preferably from Permanent address, now a days DPO is not issuing PCC if address of that city is not mentioned in your ID card.
Yes I have experienced that. If you do have the address mentioned in your ID card then no problem. If not then they will straight away refused. Rawalpinidi DPO refused for me. You can check with Islamabad police.
Hi @anwar01 and other members,

I am facing an issue with regards to my spouse's PCC. Mine and her PCC is issued by DPO Rawalpindi ,Both of us are from the same District (Rawalpindi) but my wife's address (as per Marriage Certificate) was different before marriage (of course) from the current address as per CNIC, which is same as mine. I have read here that CIC has rejected applications if the spouse's address before marriage is not mentioned in the PCC.

Please note that we are residing in UAE for the past 10 years and there is no mention of my spouse's before marriage home address in 10 year personal history. Its only mentioned in the Marriage Certificate. Do I need to get another PCC with both the addresses (before and after marriage) mentioned on my spouse's PCC considering that DPO issues PCC as per the address mentioned in the CNIC!

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi @anwar01 and other members,

I am facing an issue with regards to my spouse's PCC. Mine and her PCC is issued by DPO Rawalpindi ,Both of us are from the same District (Rawalpindi) but my wife's address (as per Marriage Certificate) was different before marriage (of course) from the current address as per CNIC, which is same as mine. I have read here that CIC has rejected applications if the spouse's address before marriage is not mentioned in the PCC.

Please note that we are residing in UAE for the past 10 years and there is no mention of my spouse's before marriage home address in 10 year personal history. Its only mentioned in the Marriage Certificate. Do I need to get another PCC with both the addresses (before and after marriage) mentioned on my spouse's PCC considering that DPO issues PCC as per the address mentioned in the CNIC!
Answered you in other thread.

Beenish_j

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hi.i have resided in 3 different addresses within rawalpindi since i was 18.
Should i get 1 pcc and mention all the addresses in it?or different pcc from different 'thanas'/local police station?