+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent advice from Pakistani experts about PCC

simalik

Jun 6, 2014
I'm applying under CEC and have been in Canada since 2009. I took a year off and went back to Pakistan in 2011 and came back in 2012. My father is a retired civil servant and i have probably lived in 9 districts during his service, what is your advice as the Pakistan pcc is not for the whole country, i don't want too much hassle for my father. Also, the place of birth on my passport is mandi bahauddin

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
First of all, you need to get the PCC from only those cities where you lived after turning 18 years old.

Secondly, if you can omit any place i.e. you do not have any academic record or work experience from any particular city/place, it would be easy for you to skip this city.

Just get the PCC from those cities where you lived after turning 18 years old and you have academic/work related record connected to that city.

simalik

Jun 6, 2014
Oh, that makes it very simple :)

Most of the moving was as a kid/ teenager. I'm 28 so 10 years ago in 2007 i was in Lahore, in 2009 moved to Rawalpindi, when i went back for one year in 2011, it was Islamabad and since 2012 , I only visited once last October for 2 weeks and my family address is in Lahore again

simalik

Jun 6, 2014
Is this route okay?
PCC from Lahore Cantt Police station with my two Lahore addresses mentioned, plus Rawalpindi amd Islamabad address mentioned as well.
As somebody told me they got PCC with multiple addresses of different cities mentioned on it

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
simalik said:
Is this route okay?
PCC from Lahore Cantt Police station with my two Lahore addresses mentioned, plus Rawalpindi amd Islamabad address mentioned as well.
As somebody told me they got PCC with multiple addresses of different cities mentioned on it
write your dates of moving to different cities clearly so that I may guide you further. So far I am unable to understand what you wrote above and in previous post

simalik

Jun 6, 2014
From 2002 to 2007, i was in Lahore, 2007-2009 Rawalpindi, 2009 to 2011 Toronto, may 2011 to july 2012 (islamabad) Aug 2012 to current Toronto and only visited Pakistan once for 2 weeks in October 2016 (my family is in Lahore again )

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
i believe PCC from your parent district with permanent address is enough... As if there is God Forbid any case lodged against you , your parent police station be informed in the process and they have the record for that....1 country 1 PCC

simalik

Jun 6, 2014
My father has said the same thing, however, people in the ita group on whatsapp are confusing me. One guy said he got multiple pcc's from different cities, This is a message from a guy in the ita group
"No need to go to every police station. Just the one where your home is located. I have one PCC with 4 addresses of different cities"

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Yep i am doing the same.. mention all the addresses in single pcc from ur parent district..Nd thats it...

simalik

Jun 6, 2014
So my dad got the police certificate but he didn't get my other addresses written, according to him they said that in case there is an fir, it reaches home district immediately athe period they wrote is frim my d.o.b to present, so what should i do? write in letter of explanation

SoniaJav

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Also working on police clearance.
I and my husband got ours back in Dec 2014...but obviosuly we need to obtain another one now...although we havent stayed in Pakistan for 6months after 2014.
My question, do we need to be present in person in order to obtain police clearance? Or can someone else obtain it on our behalf?

SoniaJav

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
simalik said:
So my dad got the police certificate but he didn't get my other addresses written, according to him they said that in case there is an fir, it reaches home district immediately athe period they wrote is frim my d.o.b to present, so what should i do? write in letter of explanation
Your father was able to obtain PCC on your behalf?.Did you not have to be present in person?

simalik

Jun 6, 2014
Yes, i had to write a letter of authorization, then went to the consulate to get it stamped and attested and mailed it to my father.