+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Ottawa M.Eng Jan 2018

Jagansran

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Did anyone got offer letter for Meng in mechanical engineering from windsor or carleton for January 2018 intake ?????

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Y
Oh sry for that
My profile :
HSC- 81%
SSC- 83%
B. Tech- 78%
Ielts - 7(7.5,7,6.5,6)
Why I'm not getting the offer letter ?
Yeah bro can't believe you didn't get the offer letter with such a good grades and I don't know how u got rejection so early. Maybe you were missing some file? Did u contact them and asked for reason of rejection.

Jagansran

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Y

Yeah bro can't believe you didn't get the offer letter with such a good grades and I don't know how u got rejection so early. Maybe you were missing some file? Did u contact them and asked for reason of rejection.
I have already mailed them twice and still no reverts.
Atleast they must gave me the fucking reason for rejection and if i may missing something then they should tell and or gave me the conditional offer letter.
I'm waiting for their response because I haven't heard from anyone getting admission in mechanical branch yet.

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Yeah the only lucky one who got offer letter from uottawa was the one who applied for September intake but got January intake offer letter in 2-3 students I heard from I pin this forum.

Reactions: Jagansran

Princyvashisht25

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Yeah the only lucky one who got offer letter from uottawa was the one who applied for September intake but got January intake offer letter in 2-3 students I heard from I pin this forum.
According to me last date for January intake of university of ottawa was july 1st , before that one had to submit the all documents!

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
No I got mail from engineering faculty on 28/29 July that I am missing some documents and they said August 1 is the last date we will not accept anyone after that.

Princyvashisht25

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
I have already mailed them twice and still no reverts.
Atleast they must gave me the fucking reason for rejection and if i may missing something then they should tell and or gave me the conditional offer letter.
I'm waiting for their response because I haven't heard from anyone getting admission in mechanical branch yet.
Did you ask your consultant when your uottawa file converted into complete? (M not asking about when did you apply, it's about when did they get your documents) Because it matters a lot !

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Yeah at the same day on 29 july they changed it and everything was ticked then. She told me to send directly to her and she did the rest. You can say my file got completed on 29 july.

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
No because i have done bachelors from a Uk university so they didnt ask for ielts from me. Same for other universities that i have applied in.