+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Ottawa M.Eng Jan 2018

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Same here. I have already waiting for this long already got an acceptance letter from british Columbia but its too expensive.

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
So guys i have mailed them again today. And i got this reply.

Dear Mohammad,

Thank you for your email and I can confirm with you that the evaluation is still going on and I understand that you must be getting anxious to find out the decision however, we truly are moving as quickly as we can.

I wish I could be more helpful but until they reach a decision I will unfortunately have to keep giving you similar responses as the members of our office, myself included, do not know how long it will take as we do not have fixed deadlines for individual evaluations. The one thing I can say is that you do not want to rush the committee, once they reach a decision you will be informed via your Student Portal.

Have a good day and I wish I could be more helpful however, we thank you again for your continued patience during this busy time of the year.

Best regards,

Chase

I will noy mail them again and will wiat for it patience is the key i guess.

Reactions: Jagansran and Jas04

Jas04

Sep 1, 2017
So guys i have mailed them again today. And i got this reply.

Dear Mohammad,

Thank you for your email and I can confirm with you that the evaluation is still going on and I understand that you must be getting anxious to find out the decision however, we truly are moving as quickly as we can.

I wish I could be more helpful but until they reach a decision I will unfortunately have to keep giving you similar responses as the members of our office, myself included, do not know how long it will take as we do not have fixed deadlines for individual evaluations. The one thing I can say is that you do not want to rush the committee, once they reach a decision you will be informed via your Student Portal.

Have a good day and I wish I could be more helpful however, we thank you again for your continued patience during this busy time of the year.

Best regards,

Chase

I will noy mail them again and will wiat for it patience is the key i guess.
I dropped them mail on tues and got same exact reply.. now all we can do is wait!!!!