Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
under which section (NOC code) you have applied, my wife is a primary application and her case is also stuck in Eligibility Review for more than 4 months now. don't know what to do.

Can't order GCMS notes as I am not living inside Canada.
Eligibility is not only about NOC, but other factors such the whether the work reference letters meet the job duties, calculation of MEC and CRS. Even if you are not in Canada, you can order GCMS notes.

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Eligibility is not only about NOC, but other factors such the whether the work reference letters meet the job duties, calculation of MEC and CRS. Even if you are not in Canada, you can order GCMS notes.
MEC - 420
CRC - 424

how can I order the GCMC notes, I don't live in Canada. I went to the website and this what they are saying. I think the only option is to find someone in canda who can collect it on behalf of me. right ?
In that, the question is, do they deliver soft copy in email or just the hard copy to postal address?
To be eligible to make a request, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada. Please select the category that best describes you.

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
ITA:24-03-2017(CRS:444)
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
MEC - 420
CRC - 424

how can I order the GCMC notes, I don't live in Canada. I went to the website and this what they are saying. I think the only option is to find someone in canda who can collect it on behalf of me. right ?
In that, the question is, do they deliver soft copy in email or just the hard copy to postal address?
My NOC: 2283 & you can also order GCMS through some third party sites.

Just today we received reply on CSE through which we provided updated employment letter with roles & responsibilities mentioned. It says, the document has been forwarded to the concerned officer.

Not sure how long it will actually take them to have a look & make a decision. Any idea?

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
My NOC: 2283 & you can also order GCMS through some third party sites.

Just today we received reply on CSE through which we provided updated employment letter with roles & responsibilities mentioned. It says, the document has been forwarded to the concerned officer.

Not sure how long it will actually take them to have a look & make a decision. Any idea?
Sorry, No idea. mine still says, and it's been more than 4 months. Ontario PNP through express entry is really slow for some people. For me it's almost 2 years from the time I started working on getting PR and still nothing.

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Hi,

my AOR is Dec 3rd, 2016. I am a PNP-Inland applicant.

Medical was passed on 8th Feb,
I have been in security screening since May 15th
Ordered fresh GCMS notes and received yesterday.

I see that, Activity 1: medical changed from passed to not started

and in the notes in the next sections, it says "Requested medical reassessment from RMO Ottawa HMB for PA"

My medical was done Oct 21st 2016 after I got the ITA.

Is this normal ? I have received no email from CIC so far and in my account it says medical is passed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon .. I just received my GCMS notes and the latest status is as below. By when I can expect the Security to be finished?

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

Security screening page is blank with s.15(1) written on top. So I am not able to identify at what stage of Security screening I am at.

Its 8 months and 8 days now officially after AOR. :D

Thank you.

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Hi,

I will be completing 6th Month mark on 17th February. I got my 3rd GCMS notes and there is no much difference between my 1st GCMS notes and 3rd one. My PR application category is FSW inland. My medical passed on 11th April and criminality passed on 14th May. My Eligibility changed to recommended passed on 15th May. Last ACTIVITIES, APPLICATION NOTES or ADMISSIBITIES on GCMS notes was seen on 15th May only. After that, there is no activity at all since 15th May. Why such a delay in my application? What could be the reasons!! I am really tired of waiting. I called them many times, emailed them and ordered GCMS. Nothing is working out. I am planning to escalate these issues to immigration minister after 17th August. Is that good idea?

Let me know other member comments.

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Hi,

I will be completing 6th Month mark on 17th February. I got my 3rd GCMS notes and there is no much difference between my 1st GCMS notes and 3rd one. My PR application category is FSW inland. My medical passed on 11th April and criminality passed on 14th May. My Eligibility changed to recommended passed on 15th May. Last ACTIVITIES, APPLICATION NOTES or ADMISSIBITIES on GCMS notes was seen on 15th May only. After that, there is no activity at all since 15th May. Why such a delay in my application? What could be the reasons!! I am really tired of waiting. I called them many times, emailed them and ordered GCMS. Nothing is working out. I am planning to escalate these issues to immigration minister after 17th August. Is that good idea?

Let me know other member comments.
Check the Activities list on page 100+ onward. It will show what exactly is happening with your profile. Look for Security or Security screening type activity. Here's what shown for me. I am stuck under Security screening for past 4 months now. Rest all were passed.

Activity: 1
UCI: XXXXXX
Name: XXXXX,XXXXXXX
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security Screening
Field Name: Status

Activity: 2

Activity: 3

Activity: 4
New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2017/04/27
Updated By: XXXXXX
Office: CPC-Ottawa

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Check the Activities list on page 100+ onward. It will show what exactly is happening with your profile. Look for Security or Security screening type activity. Here's what shown for me. I am stuck under Security screening for past 4 months now. Rest all were passed.

Activity: 1

Activity: 2

Activity: 3

Activity: 4
New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2017/04/27
Updated By: XXXXXX
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Hi... I checked with thoroughly ...I didn't see anything like that.. Only security has mentioned and it has written as not started ... No where it is written as security screening

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I Got my gcms few days back and on checking the last notes. Last line says "Appear RVF when rprf received." does that mean everything is done. because on other page it says security not started and when i mailed them they replied the file is at cpc ottawa.

Please suggest

Thanks