TRV-Visiting Visa applied online on March 15, 2017

Suminimi

Apr 24, 2017
Harshiv said:
Yes, both webform and mailer.
Mailer is always fast in service.
Dear Harshiv,

Please advise :

When did you send the updated documents through webform and mailer ? Are you referring to mailer as email ID of local embassy?

Regards,

mehrdadmf

Apr 12, 2017
goodluck55 said:
Well I have applied for my inlaws on March 23rd, one person got the PPR, but the other dint received yet. Don't understand the dependant has been asked to submit the PP, but main applicant is still in progress, Any one any ideas?
I have the same experience, my wife (dependent) got her passport request 4 days after submission our application, however mine (main) is still in progress. Apparently CIC check application one by one by one not as the whole application.

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi,
Please send mail to following mailers:

BAGLR-G@international.gc.ca
BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

they are replying as well, I sent mail to both Delhi and Bangalore... Bangalore Consulate replied saying your application with Delhi and forwarding your request to them..

Hope you will also get a positive reply.

Suminimi

Apr 24, 2017
Harshiv said:
Hi,

they are replying as well, I sent mail to both Delhi and Bangalore... Bangalore Consulate replied saying your application with Delhi and forwarding your request to them..

Thank you dear, can you please update when did u send updated documents and within how many days u got approval?

Regards,

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I submitted on 28th April Friday, Today (May 1st) morning got a reply saying Original passport request.

Suminimi

Apr 24, 2017
Harshiv said:
Hi,

Thank you dear, can you please update when did u send updated documents and within how many days u got approval?

Regards,

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi Bryanna,

Can we conclude approval of TRV for online TRV application when we get Original Passport request from CIC ?
Still any surprises would be present ?? Please reply.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Harshiv said:
Hi Bryanna,

Can we conclude approval of TRV for online TRV application when we get Original Passport request from CIC ?
Still any surprises would be present ?? Please reply.
Only pleasant surprises :)

You can start the celebrations as your wife's passport will get stamped with the visa shortly

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Is it must to attach the document checklist in visa application?

Wat is this Authority to release personal information to a designated individual IMM5475 al about?

Do we need ro submit both use of rep and IMM5475 form?

We did online payment for our parents from so how to submit the proof of payment? Or jus check the fee payment option in document list as we paid and received the confirmation status.

Please reply soon

Suminimi

Apr 24, 2017
Dear Madam Braynna,

Is it worth visiting Abu dhabi Canadian Embassy. I am really getting nervous.
I can use government influence too as an offical letter from Under secretary level from my ministry.

Regards,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Suminimi said:
Dear Madam Braynna,

Is it worth visiting Abu dhabi Canadian Embassy. I am really getting nervous.
I can use government influence too as an offical letter from Under secretary level from my ministry.
Please don't call me Madam. Just 'Bryanna' is fine :)

No, you won't get access into the visa office + visa officers will not meet you/nor will the visa staff answer queries about your TRV applications + no external influence (regardless of how influential it may seem) will help

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi Nithya,
After waiting one and half months i was checking what went wrong in my application submission. Then i observed that signature is missing as i thought applicant marking electronically signature check box.

CIC wont come back easily, they will be keep on waiting and testing our patience.

So, Please mail to the updated document to the mailid's mentioned in the forum also raise CSE's quickly. Surely they will respond.

Hope you will also get TRV approved. All the best.

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Harshiv said:
Hi Nithya,
After waiting one and half months i was checking what went wrong in my application submission. Then i observed that signature is missing as i thought applicant marking electronically signature check box.

CIC wont come back easily, they will be keep on waiting and testing our patience.

So, Please mail to the updated document to the mailid's mentioned in the forum also raise CSE's quickly. Surely they will respond.

Hope you will also get TRV approved. All the best.
so can i sign the invitation letter electronically and mail them through CSE and Mail Id's

Do I need to change the date of Invitation or is it ok to send of the same date jus by putting sign only

thank you

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
You can change the date... take a printout and sign then scan the document. Send to CIC also mention the reason like "i came to know that Invitatino letter requires signature of the sponsor"
Keep Subject as "Application#-TRV application submitted on XXXX(date) Online"

ruble

May 2, 2017
Hi there, Did you get any updates?

I am in a similar situation. My parents applied for visitor visa on March 24. The dependents (two) got Passport request a month later, but the primary still didn't.