+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV-Visiting Visa applied online on March 15, 2017

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Harshiv said:
I have sent the documents today. lets see whether theywill consider or not.

Yesterday i got a mail reply saying "Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, our processing times are longer than usual. In the interests of fairness, applications are processed in the order in which they are received, thus we are unable to accommodate your request for expedited processing."

Any comments whether my application reached to scrutiny or still takes take?
Hope you emailed them + sent a CSE. Emails seem to be a quicker option than CSEs.

Considering your wife's application was submitted on March 15, I'm quite sure it has gone through all the check processes.... and is awaiting a visa officer's assessment. Hopefully, someone in the visa office will include your signed invitation letter before the assessment.

As it is a long weekend, I think hopefully you will get an email response from NDVO by Tuesday-Wednesday.

Does your wife live in Delhi/NCR/North India?

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks Bryanna... She lives in Hyderabad. We are much worried...
I have seen few msg in the blog who got PPR for 30th March applied people.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Harshiv said:
Thanks Bryanna... She lives in Hyderabad. We are much worried...
I have seen few msg in the blog who got PPR for 30th March applied people.
As she lives in Hyderabad, you must email the signed invitation letter to the Bangalore consulate (not to NDVO)

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I sent now to BLR mailer as well.. Thanks for the information.
But mine is done through my employer got passport stamped from Delhi.

goodluck55

Sep 17, 2014
Nithya Gandhi said:
All my friends who applied after we applied got there visa approved and am still waiting...
And the patience level has crossed the limit now
Well I have applied for my inlaws on March 23rd, one person got the PPR, but the other dint received yet. Don't understand the dependant has been asked to submit the PP, but main applicant is still in progress, Any one any ideas?

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Will application status take indefinite waiting like 4 months by any chance or they will conclude Approve or Rejection ?

If application status getting delayed means more chance to rejection ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Harshiv said:
Will application status take indefinite waiting like 4 months by any chance or they will conclude Approve or Rejection ?

If application status getting delayed means more chance to rejection ?
Longer processing time does not indicate a refusal.

Hope for the best :)

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Today I got Original passport request .. Bryanna your prediction is perfect .. thanks
Could you let me know only Passport and mail from CIC would be enough to submit to VFS or any other documents are required ?

Suminimi

Apr 24, 2017
Harshiv said:
Today I got Original passport request .. Bryanna your prediction is perfect .. thanks
Could you let me know only Passport and mail from CIC would be enough to submit to VFS or any other documents are required ?
Congratulations!! I have applied on 28th no response yet.

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I have missed to submit signed invitation letter it seems .. once mailed the proper document they responded .. please check your submitted forms properly and send the proper document ..

Suminimi

Apr 24, 2017
Harshiv said:
I have missed to submit signed invitation letter it seems .. once mailed the proper document they responded .. please check your submitted forms properly and send the proper document ..
Did u submit using webforms ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Harshiv said:
This is great news :)

Your wife must submit her passport + passport request email from CIC + VFS consent form (available on the VFS website) + VFS service fees