+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV-Visiting Visa applied online on March 15, 2017

hridayesh

Apr 17, 2017
Hello Guys,

Do we have to sign Inviation Letter for online application for my In-Laws application?
When I applied visa for my parents , I didn't sign it and there was no issue.

hridayesh

Apr 17, 2017
Harshiv said:
You can change the date... take a printout and sign then scan the document. Send to CIC also mention the reason like "i came to know that Invitatino letter requires signature of the sponsor"
Keep Subject as "Application#-TRV application submitted on XXXX(date) Online"
Hello Harshiv,
Which email id should we send the signed invitation letter?

Harshiv

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Send the updated documents pdf to below mail ids if you are applying canada TRV from India :

BAGLR-G@international.gc.ca
BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Suminimi

Apr 24, 2017
If you need to fast track the process follow Harshiv and Brayana Advise , whoever is facing delay please review application, all forma , travell and finance documents even try to find small issue. Correct it throus CSE and send email to local embassy . With 48hrs you will get PPR , me ans Harshiv experienced that in last 7 days.
That test ur patience, they want u to correct urself before they put efforta to draft email with ur mistakes.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Suminimi said:
That test ur patience, they want u to correct urself before they put efforta to draft email with ur mistakes.
LOL. I don't think so :) :)

Did you get passport requests for yourself and your family?

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Harshiv said:
Send the updated documents pdf to below mail ids if you are applying canada TRV from India :

BAGLR-G@international.gc.ca
BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Thank u Harshiv

I sent my second CSE and also mailed the above mail id's and received one auto generated mail frm delhi dats it.

Did u receive the same response?

hridayesh

Apr 17, 2017
Nithya Gandhi said:
Thank u Harshiv

I sent my second CSE and also mailed the above mail id's and received one auto generated mail frm delhi dats it.

Did u receive the same response?
Hello Nithya,

I had sent an email to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca on last Thursday and surprisingly I got a reply in just one day. However the reply seem to be very generic doesn't say much about the actual status of the application.

"Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, our processing times are longer than usual. In the interests of fairness, applications are processed in the order in which they are received, thus we are unable to accommodate your request for expedited processing."

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
hridayesh said:
Hello Nithya,

I had sent an email to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca on last Thursday and surprisingly I got a reply in just one day. However the reply seem to be very generic doesn't say much about the actual status of the application.

"Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, our processing times are longer than usual. In the interests of fairness, applications are processed in the order in which they are received, thus we are unable to accommodate your request for expedited processing."
They dont seem to be processing in order Hridayesh
Do u think so?

Suminimi

Apr 24, 2017
Bryanna said:
Fantastic. Happy for you. No more stress :) :)
Honestly it was not really fun part of this group but at the same time i got support from u guys specially strong
And firm support from Braynna.. madam behaves like nothing happened and everything is smmoth as the life is green.

I will miss everyone n wishing u all the best. Honestly this will be my last trip to Canada and i hope i wont apply again .

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Suminimi said:
If you need to fast track the process follow Harshiv and Brayana Advise , whoever is facing delay please review application, all forma , travell and finance documents even try to find small issue. Correct it throus CSE and send email to local embassy . With 48hrs you will get PPR , me ans Harshiv experienced that in last 7 days.
Congratulations dear

I put my CSE yesterday and waiting for a reply.

Hope it goes well for all us too...

Enjou

hridayesh

Apr 17, 2017
Nithya Gandhi said:
They dont seem to be processing in order Hridayesh
Do u think so?
Certainly its not in order.
By the way I have sent signed invitation letter yesterday to CHC.Lets see if I get any response.
I don't have much hope though because when I applied visa for my parents I didn't sign it and they got the visa no issues.
Harish suggested it so I thought lets try it.

hridayesh

Apr 17, 2017
Harshiv said:
Hi Nithya,
After waiting one and half months i was checking what went wrong in my application submission. Then i observed that signature is missing as i thought applicant marking electronically signature check box.

CIC wont come back easily, they will be keep on waiting and testing our patience.

So, Please mail to the updated document to the mailid's mentioned in the forum also raise CSE's quickly. Surely they will respond.

Hope you will also get TRV approved. All the best.

Hello Harishv,

Where were your checking the documents? I am not able to able view/download submitted forms and documents in MyCIC.