+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Pakistan December 2018 - January 2019 submission

aadil1234

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Can you tell ....Letter like Purpose of Travel or Financial Support or Invitation Letters should be addressed to Consulate General of Canada, Karachi or Embassy of Canada, Abu Dhabi
I addressd to visa officer , canadian embassy, Pakistan
Thats all,

But bro, it doesnt matter, your supporting documents matters a lot.

Thx

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
I addressd to visa officer , canadian embassy, Pakistan
Thats all,

But bro, it doesnt matter, your supporting documents matters a lot.

Thx
thanks

But since the invitation letter need to be emailed to the concerned embassy also:
so under this case it is very important to know that it
should be addressed and emailed to Consulate / Embassy of Canada in Pakistan (which exists here)
OR
Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi, (from where Visitor Visa cases are handled)

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Hi all,

I am applying for my mother visit visa online and I will be her representative. So on form IMM5257E whose contact information (postal address, email address, phone number) should I put?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi all,

I am applying for my mother visit visa online and I will be her representative. So on form IMM5257E whose contact information (postal address, email address, phone number) should I put?
Your mom's contact information on her IMM 5275E form.

Your mom would also fill/sign the IMM 5476 form 'Use of a representative' that will have your contact information

Reactions: jahanzaibkh

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hello Bryanna
I applied TRV for my wife and 2 daughters online yesterday i gave biomatrics .email came from vsf

VFS Global Dear xxxxccc Visa application, tracking ID xxxxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2019-03-13 11:31:41 AM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. Regards, VFS Global

Now today got again 2 email from vsf
1:
VFS Global Dear xxxxxxx Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Regards, VFS Global

2nd email
VFS Global Dear xxxxxx Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxcccc has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on 2019-03-14 04:30:53 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. Regards, VFS Global

Why these 2 last email cane ? Did they make decided in one day?no email came to my cic account is this mistake?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello Bryanna
I applied TRV for my wife and 2 daughters online yesterday i gave biomatrics .email came from vsf

VFS Global Dear xxxxccc Visa application, tracking ID xxxxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2019-03-13 11:31:41 AM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. Regards, VFS Global

Now today got again 2 email from vsf
1:
VFS Global Dear xxxxxxx Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Regards, VFS Global

2nd email
VFS Global Dear xxxxxx Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxcccc has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on 2019-03-14 04:30:53 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. Regards, VFS Global

Why these 2 last email cane ? Did they make decided in one day?no email came to my cic account is this mistake?
This will help :):
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/envelope-for-the-decision-on-the-results-of-your-visa-that-has-been-processed.615638/

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Your mom's contact information on her IMM 5275E form.

Your mom would also fill/sign the IMM 5476 form 'Use of a representative' that will have your contact information
Thanks Bryanna,

But on instruction's to fill forms(https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5256-applying-visitor-visa-temporary-resident-visa.html) it's written

If you wish to have a representative who can conduct business on your behalf, you must give us their email and mailing addresses in this section and fill out the Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks Bryanna,

But on instruction's to fill forms(https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5256-applying-visitor-visa-temporary-resident-visa.html) it's written

If you wish to have a representative who can conduct business on your behalf, you must give us their email and mailing addresses in this section and fill out the Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form.
In that case, you must give your contact information for Question 1.... but your mom will answer 'No' to Question 2.... and she must provide her contact information for Question 2

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Applied on Feb 24
Biometric Collection Letter Feb 25
Biometrics Done March 11

Status for eligibility review changed in GcKey today to: We are reviewing your eligibility requirements

Hoping for an answer soon!

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Applied on Feb 24
Biometric Collection Letter Feb 25
Biometrics Done March 11

Status for eligibility review changed in GcKey today to: We are reviewing your eligibility requirements

Hoping for an answer soon!
Which country you applied

wazim87

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2015
Doc's Request.
upfront - 22/09/15
AOR Received.
28/1/2016
File Transfer...
28/1/2016
Med's Done....
22/10/2015
Applied for in-laws online Dec 27, 2018
Previous refusal 2015.
Biometric valid from first refusal.
Received biometric validity letter today (March 18, 2019)
Shortly after received passport request. (March 18, 2019)
Alhamdullilah.