+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Pakistan December 2018 - January 2019 submission

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
We had applied for my sisters MIL on November 26, 2018 - she got her passport stamped December 18, 2018.

Applied for my husband on February 24th - Biometric collection letter on Feb 25th. I am hoping this would be quick too like the other application.

asma123

Aug 31, 2017
islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
london
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
01-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
hi i have question to all the members i want to apply for my mother in law trv. should i apply for 6 weeks or 8 weeks.thanks

asma123

Aug 31, 2017
islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
london
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
01-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Thanks but if my mother in law apply for 4 weeks will visa office give her more length Visa like 4 months

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks but if my mother in law apply for 4 weeks will visa office give her more length Visa like 4 months
Generally, yes. Visa validity could even be until the expiry of her passport depending on the assessment made by the visa officer

asma123

Aug 31, 2017
islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
london
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
01-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
thanks bryanna for your valuable information.

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents in law got refused back in dec 2018 as TRV .. can they apply by end of the March .. so it will be 3 months gap in between....
will it work? Or we have to wait till 6 months complete....

This time we are applying for super visa....

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My parents in law got refused back in dec 2018 as TRV .. can they apply by end of the March .. so it will be 3 months gap in between....
will it work? Or we have to wait till 6 months complete....

This time we are applying for super visa....
There's no time limit nor a 6 months' rule to wait before they can reapply.

They must reapply only when they can demonstrate that they have addressed the refusal reasons i.e. their circumstances have changed or they have new evidence to submit

Reactions: Elbagurl

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There's no time limit nor a 6 months' rule to wait before they can reapply.

They must reapply only when they can demonstrate that they have addressed the refusal reasons i.e. their circumstances have changed or they have new evidence to submit
Here is what happened.
They applied by themselves and did a mistake...
1- they haven’t declared the refusal of USA visa?
2- they also miss some family information....

After applying GCMS notes, we found the reason that they hide the USA refusal.... but that was unintentional.. they just over read the question by mistake. They thoughtquestion was ask for Canada refusal...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Here is what happened.
They applied by themselves and did a mistake...
1- they haven’t declared the refusal of USA visa?
2- they also miss some family information....

After applying GCMS notes, we found the reason that they hide the USA refusal.... but that was unintentional.. they just over read the question by mistake. They thoughtquestion was ask for Canada refusal...
Have they been banned for misrepresentation?

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
For Pakistan case, Can anyone advice with surety?
Invitation Letters / Purpose of Travel / Financial Support / Bank Letter etc should be marked / attention To Embassy of Canada, Abu Dhabi OR To Consulate General of Canada, Karachi
(as they have Consulate / High Commission in Pakistan, but visitor visa cases are being handled from Abu Dhabi)

mr.zombie

Star Member
May 24, 2017
No banned.... any advice what to do?
Hello,

This is similar to my case.

I applied for my parents TRV (simple visa in Feb 2016) from Karachi paper based got rejected becuase we did not declare the refusal of US visitor visa. Thank fully they didnt get banned for misrepresentation. Their GCMS also said that they didnot answer the questions truthfully.

So I applied again on Jan 24th 2019.paper based after three years and got their visa approved in second attempt on Feb 11.

What we did:
- Declared the refusal reason for Canada and US with dates and year.
- Clearly mentioned and apologize in invitation letter and letter of explanation for misunderstanding question 2 of visa form.
- Assured them in the letter that all our documents are complete and true.
- Provided as much documents as possible to cover the reasons such as purpose of visit, ties in Canada and in Pakistan, finances, day by day itinerary, dummy return ticket.

Just apply and answer their questions truthfully. do not hide anything. make sure you read your refusal letter and clraify all you the refusal points in invitation letter and letter of explanation from parents.

Hope this helps.

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

This is similar to my case.

I applied for my parents TRV (simple visa in Feb 2016) from Karachi paper based got rejected becuase we did not declare the refusal of US visitor visa. Thank fully they didnt get banned for misrepresentation. Their GCMS also said that they didnot answer the questions truthfully.

So I applied again on Jan 24th 2019.paper based after three years and got their visa approved in second attempt on Feb 11.

What we did:
- Declared the refusal reason for Canada and US with dates and year.
- Clearly mentioned and apologize in invitation letter and letter of explanation for misunderstanding question 2 of visa form.
- Assured them in the letter that all our documents are complete and true.
- Provided as much documents as possible to cover the reasons such as purpose of visit, ties in Canada and in Pakistan, finances, day by day itinerary, dummy return ticket.

Just apply and answer their questions truthfully. do not hide anything. make sure you read your refusal letter and clraify all you the refusal points in invitation letter and letter of explanation from parents.

Hope this helps.
Thankyou for your kind response. Is there is any way I can talk to you. If so could please PM me you number. I would like to discuss one more thing with you....

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
Salam,
I applied for my parents TRV online on December 03, 2018. Biometrics done on December 28th.
I haven't heard anything after that online status never changed its same as it was on day one. I sent inquiry to IRCC Islamabad and they said your file is in Abu Dhabi you should contact them. I sent the same inquiry to Abu Dhabi office, they said your application is in queue waiting to be reviewed by a visa officer. inquiry was made Feb 28th.
I was wondering if its normal to send cases from Islamabad to Abu Dabi or there is some other reason? Is anyone out here who has experienced the same thing?

Thanks