+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Jaskaran25

Mar 31, 2023
That’s great! They received it on the 3rd and Still not activated for me
I think you will also get it by Friday or MAX Monday. If I remember correctly, your flight is on the 21st right?

If you don't mind, what country you are travelling to? I am also thinking of booking for next week

Aram-88

Dec 22, 2018
Anyone knows how long it takes to actually get PPR after receiving the correspondence letter? Been waiting since 14th March and not sure what it could be since the IRCC agent confirmed I have passed eligibility and background checks. Does anyone know what could be the reason for the hold up?
Did you got ppr , are inland or outland? I’m waiting since Dec 2022 stuck in security check

menzhel

Mar 10, 2019
I think you will also get it by Friday or MAX Monday. If I remember correctly, your flight is on the 21st right?

If you don't mind, what country you are travelling to? I am also thinking of booking for next week
Yes I’m hoping by Friday it will be activated! I’m going to Amsterdam for 2 weeks

Reactions: Jaskaran25

Mailfatimao

Feb 13, 2023
Hi everyone, i applied for open study permit for my son alongside my work permit application, all has been approved but I got a letter of passport request submission but my son didn't . He got an LOI instead . Pls what do you suggest I do, he's passport has not been stamped yet. And I can't submit his passport without the passport request letter. Any experience this before? Pls help

T-Thu

Jul 28, 2022
It could be off-topic. But I really want to know if IRCC employees took a strike, all the IRCC services would be disturbed. Including application processing like TRV. And I am still waiting for my kids' TRV. It is so stressful. Again sorry for my off-topic. My kid's TRV submission is on 31 March, and no response till now. :(

Jaskaran25

Mar 31, 2023
It could be off-topic. But I really want to know if IRCC employees took a strike, all the IRCC services would be disturbed. Including application processing like TRV. And I am still waiting for my kids' TRV. It is so stressful. Again sorry for my off-topic. My kid's TRV submission is on 31 March, and no response till now. :(
I found some info related to this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ImmigrationCanada/comments/12jpfrt
Apparently the guy who replied works in IRCC but cant confirm the source.

Reactions: T-Thu

menzhel

Mar 10, 2019

Just called IRCC and they said my passport was sent back last night so I’m not sure why tracking is still not activated. They provided me with the same tracking number I have on file. Hopefully I get an activation tonight

Jaskaran25

Mar 31, 2023
Just called IRCC and they said my passport was sent back last night so I’m not sure why tracking is still not activated. They provided me with the same tracking number I have on file. Hopefully I get an activation tonight
Could be that Canada Post did not process it yesterday. Because I think they have to deliver it by next day in case of Xpresspost.
You can definitely expect it to get activated by today,

Mine is out for delivery, so should receive it in a few hours.

bbqman

Mar 15, 2023
Good for you! Canadapost is much more predictable than IRCC lol.

I should call them too. They received my pp on the 4th and I got counterfoil on the 12th. Tracking still not activated.

When did you get your Counterfoil? At this point I just want my PP to leave Ottawa lol. Seems like a strike will happen next week and I dont want my Passport to be stuck there.

Jaskaran25

Mar 31, 2023
Good for you! Canadapost is much more predictable than IRCC lol.

I should call them too. They received my pp on the 4th and I got counterfoil on the 12th. Tracking still not activated.

When did you get your Counterfoil? At this point I just want my PP to leave Ottawa lol. Seems like a strike will happen next week and I dont want my Passport to be stuck there.
I got the counterfoil on Tuesday (11th)

Tracking activated - Yesterday
PP received - Just now

menzhel

Mar 10, 2019
Could be that Canada Post did not process it yesterday. Because I think they have to deliver it by next day in case of Xpresspost.
You can definitely expect it to get activated by today,

Mine is out for delivery, so should receive it in a few hours.
Yeah could be the case…Still waiting for the activation will probably wait till 8pm to see if there is a change. Just don’t like worrying Great you have your passport now! Enjoy your trip

Reactions: Jaskaran25