+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Sergato14

Apr 5, 2023
I am on a work permit. I got PPR after 15 days. What I am waiting for is my kids' TRV They are on Study permit
. I applied the same day, with me which is on 22 Feb and till today now news
Which form did you send for your children's TRV? IMM 5257 or IMM 5708?

Sergato14

Apr 5, 2023
Hello everyone! I am really confused, we are a family of 4 people (2 kids and 2 adults) we are in canada 3 years ago. They have already renewed our permits but now we need to send our passports for the Visa. My online application generates the IMM 5257 for the main application and the IMM 5708 for the rest. What should I do?

Manpreet040999

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Applied 3rd march inside canada
Biometrics req 4th march
Biometrics done 9th march
Waiting ever since
Not even a correspondence letter.
Need advice
Thanks

T-Thu

Jul 28, 2022
Hello everyone! I am really confused, we are a family of 4 people (2 kids and 2 adults) we are in canada 3 years ago. They have already renewed our permits but now we need to send our passports for the Visa. My online application generates the IMM 5257 for the main application and the IMM 5708 for the rest. What should I do?
we reapplied for kids as the main applicants. Apply every kid separately. So you will fill out the 5257 form. waiting for their reply. I applied on 30 march.

menzhel

Mar 10, 2019
Anyone has any idea on when passport return might happen if my passport was received on 3rd April in Ottawa? Taking into consideration the holiday on Good Friday and Easter Monday. I have a flight on 21st

Jaskaran25

Mar 31, 2023
Anyone has any idea on when passport return might happen if my passport was received on 3rd April in Ottawa? Taking into consideration the holiday on Good Friday and Easter Monday. I have a flight on 21st
Mine got delivered on 4th. From what I have seen in different groups regarding timelines, time taken is somewhere between 16-20 calendar days.
I also want to travel but I am waiting to get the counterfoil update before booking the tickets.

Let me know if you get any updates (I will do the same)
Hopefully you get it well before 19th.

Dh04

Mar 29, 2023
Hi there , my name is Divya. I got my counterfoil generated but I my by mistake put my address in the from section of the return envelope. I have raised webform and emailed ; no response. I am worried its gonna go back to them

Ts26

Apr 11, 2023
Hello everyone!
I got the counterfoil update email on 5th April and my Canada Post tracking is still not active. Can someone please tell me as to when will the tracking be activated as I have my flight scheduled for 16th April and my passport has still not been delivered back to me.
Also kindly reply if someone is in the same situation as me.

Harsh1992

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Mine got delivered on 4th. From what I have seen in different groups regarding timelines, time taken is somewhere between 16-20 calendar days.
I also want to travel but I am waiting to get the counterfoil update before booking the tickets.

Let me know if you get any updates (I will do the same)
Hopefully you get it well before 19th.
Hey…how you confirm that your passport is received by IRCC? Checked it with tracking number provided or received an email ? Mine is stuck at out for delivery since April 5th..worried why they have not delivered or ircc received it yet.

Jaskaran25

Mar 31, 2023
Hey…how you confirm that your passport is received by IRCC? Checked it with tracking number provided or received an email ? Mine is stuck at out for delivery since April 5th..worried why they have not delivered or ircc received it yet.
I dont think so you get an email. I tracked the ID and it showed delivered to ottawa on 4th and someone signed for it

T-Thu

Jul 28, 2022
Hello everyone!
I got the counterfoil update email on 5th April and my Canada Post tracking is still not active. Can someone please tell me as to when will the tracking be activated as I have my flight scheduled for 16th April and my passport has still not been delivered back to me.
Also kindly reply if someone is in the same situation as me.
My counterfoil updated email of 4 April and tracking is still not active today.

Reactions: Ts26