+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV DENIED, Help please

janeyboss

Aug 23, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Manila
ryzriela said:
Hi janey, I got refused because of travel history, purpose of visi..What's news in you?
Hi ryzriela.. I got denied too. The same reason again! What's your purpose of visit? Ill try again next year summer, this time I'll reapply with my family.

sheian

Sep 11, 2012
My passport has no stamped denied but I was given a letter stating I'm not qualified regulation 179... Is this means I was denied even with no stamped in the passport? When can I reapply again?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheian said:
My passport has no stamped denied but I was given a letter stating I'm not qualified regulation 179... Is this means I was denied even with no stamped in the passport? When can I reapply again?
Yes. As soon as you rectify the reasons of refusal.

ralte

Sep 23, 2012
Hello there,

I was denied TRV to attend a conference in Montreal - this was my first time applying Canada TRV and again the very first time my visa application is ever rejected. I have travelled to Austria, Sweden, South Africa, Taiwan and Singapore.

The reasons Canadian high comission in Delhi rejected me were the usual : ties in canada and India, financial and personal assets, which according to them was not strong enough.

And yes, i am a 32 male, single and a medical doctor working on a regular basis/permanently at an hiv hospice. But mind you, seriously no intention of ever living abroad. I was shocked to hear/read about the rejection. This was in mid august.

I re applied immediately after a week with a stronger cover letter with more description of my job profile, relevance of my attending the conference, and this time ive also added an affidavit of land property whch my parents has kept in my name valued at Rs. 5 lakhs only ( i guess this is contrary to what others are saying here with values having to be higher than 10 lakhs et etc) - this was the only new document i added besides the usual permission letter from employer and etc.

There has also been lots of comments regarding the amount of money one has to have in their account. But i have only around 1.2 lakhs and i didnt bother to put extra before the application ( again this is against what many so called visa advisors/agent will advise you).

Since i have already bought/paid the return flight tickets and hotel accomodations - it made me more determined to re apply.

So after 2 weeks from lodging my application for a Single Entry TRV/Tourist/Visitor visa (add lots of prayers) - i got a call from my travel agent yesterday that Indeed they have GRANTED me THE visa for Canada.

To all the applications who have been rejected the first time - who are single/un married, young/mid age, not much money in account, no huge land propery to show - dont loose heart. Anything is possible. I wish you all the best, continue chasing your dreams.

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi every one....

I have valid 5 year Multiple visa of USA and I am applying for Canada TRV..... can i have any advantage in out come of application?? and/or visa processing time??? or still i have to wait for longer duration... i will apply at Abu Dhabi embassy of Canada.

sal7944

Sep 23, 2012
Hey...I'm planning to apply for a TRV for a cousin's wedding in April next year.

Brief history...I'm 24, single, working at a permanent position in the sales department of a huge MNC in pakistan. I've a total of 5 family members living with me here along with 4 uncles and aunts living in Toronto. I've savings of about $6,000 as a proof of bank statement. My travel history includes studying in Canada for a year (around 3 years back), attending conferences in Hong Kong and India, and a leisure trip to Thailand.

A constraint I'm facing is that the embassy here in Pakistan takes an average of 77 working days as processing time for the visa. Although i'm planning to apply in December rite away (for the visit in April), the issue is that I'm worried that my young age, low savings, and no land ties in Pakistan is gonna effect my application.

Strong points include the permanent position, good salary, official invitation of the wedding and sponsorship letter from my uncle in Canada and the fact that I've lived in Canada for a year and then came back (stating that I don't intend to live there in the first place...which I hope the embassy understands)

Any suggestion/ideas/thoughts on my case?

eivol13

Oct 15, 2012
Hi @janeyboss

I hope it will work out with you next year.. Yeah, you're right. its Gods will.
There might be somethin better waiting to happen for you here. :)
Well, I just submitted mine today. Air21 picked up my application few hours ago.
Gettin paranoid now, readin all posts/forums about TRV approvals and refusals.
Well, I'm keeping my finger crossed.
All I can do right now is pray... and of course, wait.

-Lovie.Phil.

egee00

Oct 20, 2012
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
hi! i wish somebody can help me out as i am so dead nervous with the trv processing. can somebody please assess my case.

I am applying for multiple entry as my boyfriend is in canada and i'm planning to celebrate my birthday with him (feb 2013). i'm planning to stay for a week at most.

he is going to send me a letter of invitation.
I am 22 years old, we have a 1 yr old daughter (staying with my parents in the Philippines)
Currently working as flight attendant in Saudia
I can provide everything from employment certificates to the tickets (as we have discounts)
as for my bank account, i'm planning to deposit 150k from my bank here (is that enough?)

and my last concern is where to apply? I need to hold my passport 24/7 as I don't know where I'm going next. I am going to manila next month for 3 days and that's the only time to process it. do you think they will allow me as walk-in applicant? my friend (also a flight attendant) got hers within the day. she told them she's an FA and they let her in. but i do not know if they are still allowing this. please help me. thanks in advance!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
egee: if this is your first Canadian TRV, ask for a single entry. Read everything you can about strengthening your TIES to home and also about all the reasons for TRV refusals. Good Luck.