+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV DENIED, Help please

asianculture2010

Mar 15, 2012
as i have said, you can reapply right away, include your travel history outside the country, do you own a house of your own? are you enrolled to school ? you can include those.

perrydoglas12

Aug 25, 2012
Visa application for student permit was rejected for several reasons bordering; insufficient funds, purpose (Postgraduate admission letter attached) of visit, travel history and financial status and personal asset.

At this time, a Christian married female friend has sent me an invitation letter to visit Canada. She is not related to me no from my country. I have more than USD8000 for the visit in my personal account including personal asset. I have also decided to return to my home country to apply for trv to overcome my travel history.

Any idea whether such trv can be granted after 2 months of student permit refusal?

Looking forward to your advice guys....

I'll appreciate private e-mail as well: perrydoglas12 @ yahoo.com

charmgurl17

Nov 25, 2011
Janeyboss: I think what is missing in your application is FAMILY TIES. You may all have the properties, money and assets but it ( as far as I observed) lacks the HEART reason. Land titles, bank accounts and other proofs can de done & accomplish even if you are not physically present in your home country. But the HEART that will make you move to go back I think thats the missing link. And that is strong family ties. Why not establish your relationsip with your family? Remember your papers are being assessed wholistically. I dont know, I may be wrong, just a thought bubble. Thanks. But yes, I urge you to reapply , another VO may perceive differently your paper compared to the 1st VO.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asianculture2010 said:
as i have said, you can reapply right away, include your travel history outside the country, do you own a house of your own? are you enrolled to school ? you can include those.
..........you can reapply right away but what's the consequence?...refused again.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janeyboss said:
Guys, please give me advice here. I was denied of a TRV last August 16. The reason for the refusal was Regulations 179. Is it okay if I reapply a week after? my travel date is on october, for 3 weeks only. so i think i still have time to reapply because the processing time here in manila is only for 15 working days

By the way, it was my friend (girl) who invited me. The purpose of visit is to reunite with her, celebrate thanksgiving and of course for tourism.

I am female, 23 years old and single.

Here are the docs I submitted before:

*Letter of intent
*Completed Application forms
*Notarized Invitation letter with supporting docs (scanned only because the original was sent by my friend directly to canadian embassy manila)
*Visa fee and 2 pictures
*Travel itinerary and proposed tour schedule I made myself
*2 Metrobank passbooks, 1 peso savings account P250,000 and Foreign account $2,670
*1 Metrobank Bank certificate P105, 000
*COE (I am the general manager of our family's business, *Contractor*) Monthly income: P40,000
*Approved LOA letter
*Declaration of Trust (Business)as my mother entrusted it to me.
*Business Permit, ITR, DTI and 2 scanned copies of company bank accounts
*****FYI, the business is under my mother's name, not mine but I am her trustee
*2 photocopied land titles under my name (3 hectares)
*Declaration of revocable living trust : I am one of her successors since my father died last year. I included all the properties under my mom's name. Since I am the eldest, I stated that I am the one managing it all. Is it irrelevant to include it????
*My father's death certificate (as proof that i need to comeback since my mom and 2 sisters are left here)
*My birth certificate
*Letter of withdrawal of work permit application from the canadian embassy last sept 2010 and letter of explanation why i withdrew it
*Funds available for visit: 4,000 USD

I don't know where I went wrong. Please give me feedback on this.

By the way, here are the additional docs I will include in my new application

*My Income tax return 2011
*My friend sent me 3,000 CAD worth of her personal cheque as proof that she will assist me while I'm in Canada
*Original 2 land titles under my name
*Original Business docs as proof that it is authentic
*Notarized COE and LOA
*Employment job description

Guys, do you think I have a better chance now? Need advices please.. Please reply ASAP. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Apply GCMS notes along with physical files, learn and rectify the reasons, reapply, VO might issue a visa or refuse again that your situation is not changed since your last application.

You will find VO's details explanation for refusing visa on the GCMS notes.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perrydoglas12 said:
Visa application for student permit was rejected for several reasons bordering; insufficient funds, purpose (Postgraduate admission letter attached) of visit, travel history and financial status and personal asset.

At this time, a Christian married female friend has sent me an invitation letter to visit Canada. She is not related to me no from my country. I have more than USD8000 for the visit in my personal account including personal asset. I have also decided to return to my home country to apply for trv to overcome my travel history.

Any idea whether such trv can be granted after 2 months of student permit refusal?

Looking forward to your advice guys....

I'll appreciate private e-mail as well: perrydoglas12 @ yahoo.com
$8,000 is nothing if you ask a VO even $96,000 was not enough for one of the VOs. However, he issued visa.

Your chances are low.

janeyboss

Aug 23, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Manila
charmgurl17 said:
Janeyboss: I think what is missing in your application is FAMILY TIES. You may all have the properties, money and assets but it ( as far as I observed) lacks the HEART reason. Land titles, bank accounts and other proofs can de done & accomplish even if you are not physically present in your home country. But the HEART that will make you move to go back I think thats the missing link. And that is strong family ties. Why not establish your relationsip with your family? Remember your papers are being assessed wholistically. I dont know, I may be wrong, just a thought bubble. Thanks. But yes, I urge you to reapply , another VO may perceive differently your paper compared to the 1st VO.

Hi Charmgurl17.. Thanks for the comment here. Yes, I tried reiterate in my new application the importance of my family here in PH. I included my siblings BC also since they are still minors.. I passed the new application last august 29. They received it aug 30. Im praying hard that they'll review it more accordingly. I'll update you for the result. Thanks!

janeyboss

Aug 23, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Manila
scorpion_ca said:
..........you can reapply right away but what's the consequence?...refused again.

Yes, I'm very aware of that consequence..... and if they'll gonna refuse it again, ill accept though. At least I've tried my best, right? But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Not much expectation this time... it's God's will.. anyway, yes I plan to get CAIPS/ GCMS if the result is negative. But then again, I'm not loosing hope.. It's not the end of the world though.. hehe :D

janeyboss

Aug 23, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Manila
asianculture2010 said:
Hello Janeyboss,
I also sent my application 4 days ago and i am still waiting for the reply, you can reapply right away, what does it states on the regulation 179?
I am so amazed of you having a huge assets and money in your account at the age of 23, do you think that was the reason why the immigration deny you,? and did you include your travel history?
If i were you, reapply right away and make a cover letter to depend yourself. I know you have a good intention on visiting Canada.
Hi Asian culture! Have you got any news with your application?

unemployed

Sep 9, 2012
hello guys! i need advice. my friend who has already a family in canada wants me to visit them. but i am afraid that the chances of getting
a visiting visa is low coz apparently

*****i'm unemployed. i worked as a nurse in saudi and i resigned just a couple of months.
*****i have savings but approx 300k only.
*****i don't have any properties at all.
*****but i have traveled to countries like thailand and malaysia.
*****also i'm planning to have my master's degree next year.

can you help me what to do so that i can have greater possibility of acquiring a visiting visa? thanks in advance!

schoolgirl22

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2012
IELTS Request
Not required, submitted TOEFL ibt 110/120
Med's Request
17-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2012
Hi Janey! What's your travel history?

janeyboss

Aug 23, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Manila
unemployed said:
hello guys! i need advice. my friend who has already a family in canada wants me to visit them. but i am afraid that the chances of getting
a visiting visa is low coz apparently

*****i'm unemployed. i worked as a nurse in saudi and i resigned just a couple of months.
*****i have savings but approx 300k only.
*****i don't have any properties at all.
*****but i have traveled to countries like thailand and malaysia.
*****also i'm planning to have my master's degree next year.

can you help me what to do so that i can have greater possibility of acquiring a visiting visa? thanks in advance!

Hi! I think being unemployed will raise a red flag for you. Being a nurse is also one of my dilemma. As nurses, there's a big chance for us there to easily get a job, so these VO's thought of that possibility. You should have applied to Canada when you were still employed in KSA. They don't actually care how much money you have, it's more like of you have to show proof of strong ties in your country of origin. Like house, job, business under your name, or any properties that could lead you back home. Also your family ties is a plus. If your married and have children, provide your MC and your children's BCs.. If you're planning to re-enroll, show them your proof of enrollment and letter from your school a brief summary of your MA. As early as now, fix your bank accounts show them good transaction because you'll be needing bank statement of 6 months.

I got denied the second time for the same reason again. I have properties, money & good travel hx but then again I think being a nurse is an issue for them. Also maybe because I'm young & single. I'm planning to reapply next year, need to be more careful this time..