+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in June 2017. Share your timeline and processing times.

jpdcl

Aug 6, 2017
Hello Everyone,

We have applied our TRV in VFS Dubai, sharing with you our timeline:

14 June - Submitted paper application in VFS Dubai.

15 June - Confirmation of application received and is under process at Canada visa office in Abu Dhabi.

12 July - Created a GCKey Account in CIC website, linked our application for further and detailed updates.

25 July - Update in GC Key Account:

Application status: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information.

Review of eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Medical exam, additional documents, interview, fingerprints and background check not needed.

6 August - Your application is in progress... Same status.

We are planning to travel 2nd week of September and we have not booked our tickets yet. Hoping to receive good news this week. Can I ask if there is somebody who has applied around the same week or date as we have? Kindly share your timeline. Thanks!

jpdcl

Aug 6, 2017
We got our passport request today .Applied June 8 at VFS Dubai.
Hello Soltel, great news. It means that your TRV application was approved, right? Just wanted to ask if you were able to receive the message in your email or in your GC key account, if you have one? Thanks :)

Soltel

May 28, 2017
Hello Soltel, great news. It means that your TRV application was approved, right? Just wanted to ask if you were able to receive the message in your email or in your GC key account, if you have one? Thanks :)
Hi jpdcl,
We received the passport request from cic through our email since we dont have GC key account..
I hope you will receive also a good news with in this week..

Reactions: UBC 2017 and jpdcl

KavitaRohit

Aug 8, 2017
I applied for Business Visa (TRV) through my office in Bangalore.
Applied through VFS bangalore & application is submitted to Canadian Embassy at Bangalore.
Application submitted to embassy on : 18th July 2017

Its been more than 25 calendar days & 15 working days today.
Still the status of application in VFS tracking website shows "Application is being processed"
I need to travel on 12th August & still do not have any updates on the VISA.(Approved/Rejected)
Could any one help me in knowing the facts on TRV Visa approval time.
The wait is really frustrating!!

Thanks
Kavita

ravy

Aug 3, 2017
I applied for Business Visa (TRV) through my office in Bangalore.
Applied through VFS bangalore & application is submitted to Canadian Embassy at Bangalore.
Application submitted to embassy on : 18th July 2017

Its been more than 25 calendar days & 15 working days today.
Still the status of application in VFS tracking website shows "Application is being processed"
I need to travel on 12th August & still do not have any updates on the VISA.(Approved/Rejected)
Could any one help me in knowing the facts on TRV Visa approval time.
The wait is really frustrating!!

Thanks
Kavita
hi I applied for same visa, same office on july 13 th .waiting.

jpdcl

Aug 6, 2017
Hello Everyone,

We have applied our TRV in VFS Dubai, sharing with you our timeline:

14 June - Submitted paper application in VFS Dubai.

15 June - Confirmation of application received and is under process at Canada visa office in Abu Dhabi.

12 July - Created a GCKey Account in CIC website, linked our application for further and detailed updates.

25 July - Update in GC Key Account:

Application status: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information.

Review of eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Medical exam, additional documents, interview, fingerprints and background check not needed.

6 August - Your application is in progress... Same status.

We are planning to travel 2nd week of September and we have not booked our tickets yet. Hoping to receive good news this week. Can I ask if there is somebody who has applied around the same week or date as we have? Kindly share your timeline. Thanks!
8 August - Passports received
Hi jpdcl,
We received the passport request from cic through our email since we dont have GC key account..
I hope you will receive also a good news with in this week..
Hi Soltel.. we got our TRV approved on 3rd August and we received our passports on 8th August. Thank God :)

Wal_Abeche

Sep 2, 2015
Hello all,

just want to let you guys know that my father's application has been approved and they have requested his passport:)

Online application was submitted on June 19 and got approved on Aug 8th.

Good luck to you all and keep having faith.

Thanks

Reactions: sankit

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
My wife got her TRV visa approved and stamped finally after 3 months. Applied - June 8; passport request - Sep 15; Visa received - Sep 22 :)