+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in June 2017. Share your timeline and processing times.

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
It is a non refundable ticket, cannot be postponed. :( I sent it on CIC's request. They requested it on the 11th of July.
SInce you are only postponing and not cancelling the ticket, you may be charged only a change fees and fare difference. Call the airline and postpone the ticket..

Reactions: ckshah1498

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
NO I applied online for my parents they are in india.
Hi ckshah1498, did you apply within canada?

I have sent my passport on the 12th and they received it on the 13th of July, i still have not received any update. I have a flight this Friday 21st and I'm very desperate. Can someone please advise if i still have a chance of getting my passport with the visa back before my flight?

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
I submitted to VFS ahmedabad office in india and they sent my parents passport to delhi for stamping.
Thanks! did you request for courier return, or did you collect it from VFS in person?

I wish there was an option to directly submit to embassy....may have saved 2 days in transit

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
no courier request as VFS office is in city it self so i didnt wasted courier fees.
manually collected
Thanks! did you request for courier return, or did you collect it from VFS in person?

I wish there was an option to directly submit to embassy....may have saved 2 days in transit

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
no courier request as VFS office is in city it self so i didnt wasted courier fees.
manually collected
Yup, makes sense. So I am guessing the passport was delivered to Canadian High Commission Delhi on Tuesday July 11 (next day). Since you got the passport back on Monday July 17th, I am guessing it was dispatched back from CHC Delhi on Friday. It gives me hope that if we submit passport today (July 20th in India) then we may be able to get it back by July 28th. Pretty tight but I guess I should have submitted the application sooner.
Thanks!

MYBAI

Jan 10, 2016
Mine is like this;
June 14-Submitted online
June 14-19 I got 3 e-mail update regarding my application. Application is in progress.

Its been 14 days now from the date of submission and the status is still they same. No email received after June 19. Waiting is torture :(o_O hoping to have a positive feedback since this is my second time. From Phil.

Sophia kmusta na? approved kna? sana ..at hindi ko inexpect processing time will exceed? 14 days kc sabi. just applied last night and target flight will be on August 10...

ben_viv

Jul 19, 2017
Hi ckshah1498, did you apply within canada?

I have sent my passport on the 12th and they received it on the 13th of July, i still have not received any update. I have a flight this Friday 21st and I'm very desperate. Can someone please advise if i still have a chance of getting my passport with the visa back before my flight?
Did you get your passport back?

Sophia the first

Apr 15, 2017
Nearly 2 months walang update. Hopefully I can still catch up with my flight sched which is Aug 26. Whats the status of your application po?

then how? but actually no point when we followup. same with my student permit application they just say on process.

MYBAI

Jan 10, 2016
Nearly 2 months walang update. Hopefully I can still catch up with my flight sched which is Aug 26. Whats the status of your application po?
hopefully sophia result will come out before Aug 26 but i think ur visa coming already ....mine they just received it .. reviewed

raphmih

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hi guys,

I need you assistance in finding the right spot of my question.

I want to get a TRV for my spouse. We are in the process of sponsoring. I visited home couple months ago, now I want my spouse to come over for some time. I was wandering if you know where I can get relevant topics etc.

Thanks