+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in June 2017. Share your timeline and processing times.

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Hi guys lets share the timelines and updates regarding the TRV applied in June 2017. Here is mine.

Applied on June 23th.
Confirmation email received on the June 26th(TRV for my parents, I am a PR of Canada).

Thanks.

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
June 23rd applied
June 26th received

June 27, 28.... received two emails about some update. I didn't see anything, but I. Assuming they updated UCI NUMBER.

Finger crossed..

(My husband's application)

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hi guys lets share the timelines and updates regarding the TRV applied in June 2017. Here is mine.

Applied on June 23th.
Confirmation email received on the June 26th(TRV for my parents, I am a PR of Canada).

Thanks.
Which country r ur Parnets from??
And did u also receive two additional emails about some updates after 26th confirmation that ur application is send?

Sophia the first

Apr 15, 2017
Mine is like this;
June 14-Submitted online
June 14-19 I got 3 e-mail update regarding my application. Application is in progress.

Its been 14 days now from the date of submission and the status is still they same. No email received after June 19. Waiting is torture :(o_O hoping to have a positive feedback since this is my second time. From Phil.

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Mine is like this;
June 14-Submitted online
June 14-19 I got 3 e-mail update regarding my application. Application is in progress.

Its been 14 days now from the date of submission and the status is still they same. No email received after June 19. Waiting is torture :(o_O hoping to have a positive feedback since this is my second time. From Phil.
You applying from Philippines??

Good luck :)

Reactions: Sophia the first

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Yes i also got two emails of updates but i am assuming same UCI number nothing other then that.
My parents from INDIA
Which country r ur Parnets from??
And did u also receive two additional emails about some updates after 26th confirmation that ur application is send?

Sophia the first

Apr 15, 2017
Hasn't your application exceeded the processing time already? I saw it's 12 days for Phillippines.
Yes I know but according to bellaluna there's no point to do follow up and I will just get generic reply and the application won't go any faster by doing so. The least I can do is to wait :(:(

anirudh0326

Jun 23, 2017
Yes I know but according to bellaluna there's no point to do follow up and I will just get generic reply and the application won't go any faster by doing so. The least I can do is to wait :(:(
Oh I thought you could submit the form on the CIC website. It does mention you can do that if it exceeds processing time.

Star22chillax

Jun 28, 2017
#79 minutes ago
Hi guys I applied for TVR canada. Application received in the consulate office on May 28. Till now there are no updates. Seems the embassy is well known for such delays. This is quitefrustrating