+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in July 2017 (India). Share your time line

sankit

Aug 4, 2017
@Bryanna
I have hired a representative for my process:

1) I read some where in your post that if the application is paper based and presented with a representative , applicant would not recieve UCI or Application number instead it would be mailed to representative . Is that correct ?

2) My application has crossed normal processing times and I have filed a CSE but havent received any response , should I expect a definite reply or just pray to be lucky?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@sankit

1. Not just for paper applications but even for online submissions, if someone has appointed a representative then IRCC will only contact the representative for any/all matters.

2. If you have sent a CSE then IRCC will not respond to you. Your representative must send the CSE. It could take between 10-30 business days to get a reply

Reactions: sankit

sankit

Aug 4, 2017
@sankit

1. Not just for paper applications but even for online submissions, if someone has appointed a representative then IRCC will only contact the representative for any/all matters.

2. If you have sent a CSE then IRCC will not respond to you. Your representative must send the CSE. It could take between 10-30 business days to get a reply
Thanks Bryanna .

pp572

Aug 11, 2017
Anyone who has applied in mid july and got visa?
HI Sankit

applied on 14th july vfs chandigarh. 21st they dispatched the visa. and on 22 recieved the same with approved visa till expiry of passport.

no previous travel history.

thanks everyone in the forum for all the updates.

Reactions: sankit

Umarr

Aug 22, 2017
Hi All,

I applied Tourist visa ( online ) on 14th August , recieved email immediately of application submission then again recieved two emails on 21august one is for biometrics and other is my application submitted ..after that no update.
Does any one tell me do i need to sign manually family information and
Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada ( other than main form ) ?? Because i am not sure only main form will be digitally signed or all forms??

Please help...

sankit

Aug 4, 2017
HI Sankit

applied on 14th july vfs chandigarh. 21st they dispatched the visa. and on 22 recieved the same with approved visa till expiry of passport.

no previous travel history.

thanks everyone in the forum for all the updates.
Congrats pp572 and Thanks for Sharing !

sankit

Aug 4, 2017
I and my friend had applied for TRV

Date of Submission : 18 July
App Acknowledgement : 19 July
Passport dispatched ( of my friend and not mine) on : 23 July
Result : Awaited !

Can anyone tell me what can be possible reason my pp is not yet dispatched?

ta0505

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Hi Guys,

Can someone please give an idea regarding the current timelines for visitor visa in both the cases...paper and online filing.
I am planning to file visitor visa for my parents.Which option should I go with ?
Please suggest.

Thanks.

sankit

Aug 4, 2017
Hi Guys,

Can someone please give an idea regarding the current timelines for visitor visa in both the cases...paper and online filing.
I am planning to file visitor visa for my parents.Which option should I go with ?
Please suggest.

Thanks.
35+ Calender days(Paper)