NA
AOR Received.
10-07-2013
IELTS Request
CLB 7
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Hi All

I have a bachelors degree from an autonomous college, affiliated to Bharathidasan university. For transcripts of degree certificate issued by the university, they denied pointing that the same will have to be issued only by the college as it is an autonomous college..

When contacted the college, the are ready to give transcripts of my consolidated mark sheet (which will have the result of all semesters in one).

The college will not issue transcripts of the Degree cert as the same is from the university

Will the transcript of the consolidated mark sheet suffice? Or i will definitely need a transcript of the degree certificate?

Please advice urgently as this might delay at the university end. Thank you

Regards
Laksmisesh

Centaur

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Get both, consolidated Marksheet by your college and Degree Cert from Univ. Both need to be done by respective bodies.

laksmisesh said:
Hi All

I have a bachelors degree from an autonomous college, affiliated to Bharathidasan university. For transcripts of degree certificate issued by the university, they denied pointing that the same will have to be issued only by the college as it is an autonomous college..

When contacted the college, the are ready to give transcripts of my consolidated mark sheet (which will have the result of all semesters in one).

The college will not issue transcripts of the Degree cert as the same is from the university

Will the transcript of the consolidated mark sheet suffice? Or i will definitely need a transcript of the degree certificate?

Please advice urgently as this might delay at the university end. Thank you

Regards
Laksmisesh

laksmisesh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
10-07-2013
IELTS Request
CLB 7
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
But the university is denying to issue transcripts of the degree cert. They are fine in giving a letter stating that the already issued degree certificate is original. Will that suffice? or it is mandatory to have the transcript of the degree cert.

Thanks

Centaur

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
If the letter could be addressed to CIC, in a sealed envelope from Univ, thats closest to best you might achieve. Try for that.

laksmisesh said:
But the university is denying to issue transcripts of the degree cert. They are fine in giving a letter stating that the already issued degree certificate is original. Will that suffice? or it is mandatory to have the transcript of the degree cert.

Thanks

nikkuus

Feb 6, 2013
laksmisesh said:

Thanks
Dont compromise for transcript. Try to get it from university itself.

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
in some universities, the transcripts is nothing but an xerox of marksheet endorsed by the 'examination dept' of the univ.
whats important is that the envelope should be sealed by the university.

a rubber stamp of the university at the back of the envelope where it is sealed.

mehulca

Oct 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Result submitted with other documents
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
What if the university doesn't grant transcript? I completed my B. Com. from Gujarat University. Upon inquiring for transcript, they told me that the same is signed by your college and given by them (that too without envelop) and university don't give any transcript.

paddykrish

Apr 28, 2013
hi laksmisesh,

I am trying to get a transcript from Bharthidasan University as well. Can you let me know whether you managed to get the transcript, if in case how? It would help me. My college was affiliated to the university t the time of my pass out. But now, it has become autonomous. Thank you.

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehulca said:
What if the university doesn't grant transcript? I completed my B. Com. from Gujarat University. Upon inquiring for transcript, they told me that the same is signed by your college and given by them (that too without envelop) and university don't give any transcript.
transcript should be from university.

laksmisesh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
10-07-2013
IELTS Request
CLB 7
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
@paddykrish, sorry for the late reply. I finally got the transcripts from the autonomous college itself. The bharathidasan university did not issue the transcripts saying the college is autonomous. !!!!

Chrisjs

May 11, 2013
Hey which are you from, i am from St.Joseph's College... its also autonomous. Could you please guide.

-Chris

crusadecanada

Jul 5, 2014
dears, i face the same situation. i am from an autonomous college that time year 2000 it was affiliated to bharthidasan univ., I have submitted transcripts from college in sealed envelope, but WES is showing that univ. transcripts are needed.

Please share your experience how to get transcripts from Univ. when college is autonomous or what else can be done. Please update urgently.

An aspirant,

kgkarthic

Nov 13, 2014
Hi laksmisesh,
Did your transcript form autonomous approved WES ? my wife also did bachelor and master form autonomous college affiliated by bhrathidasan university.
i need to get transcript for her semester mark sheets and consolidate mark sheet.

please advice

thanks.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
mehulca said:
Hello Mehul,

I am in the same situation that Gujarat University will provide transcript for B.Com but it needs to be signed by the college and neither they will sign nor they will gives it in the signed envelope which is requirement as per WES. What did you do to sent the transcript ?

Urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

Please help

Thanks in advance