India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
ankurparekh1988 said:
Hello Mehul,

I am in the same situation that Gujarat University will provide transcript for B.Com but it needs to be signed by the college and neither they will sign nor they will gives it in the signed envelope which is requirement as per WES. What did you do to sent the transcript ?

Urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

Please help

Thanks in advance
Dude I am from Ahmedabad too. Here's what you need to know. B.Com has special classification for how to get transcript. Read this :

wes.org/required/india-instructions.asp. In case you are not able to see the same I am pasting it right below :
Gujarat University awarded B.Com.
Mark sheets for year 2 of your study program may be issued and attested by the college you attended. For years 1 and 3, mark sheets must be issued and attested by Gujarat University.

For all other degrees earned through Gujarat University, marks sheets for all years of study must be issued and attested by the university or the autonomous college you attended.

I have finished WES Already. I am documenting all steps you can refer to dhavaldesai.me

Derun

Oct 9, 2015
Hi kgkarthic,

I know this thread is very old, but could you please tell me how do you get transcription for degree certificate from bharadhidasan university. i am trying now to get it for express entry, but university is not ready to provide transcript for degree certificate. now my college is affiliated to anna university so i can't get it from my college as well. Please help me

Thanks